Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan didn’t do jealousy, but if he did then he would be extremely jealous of that piece of fruit.
**
Prompt# 21 – Banana – “It Outta Be Illegal”
**

It slid into her mouth, surrounded by those red pouting lips. Inch by inch it disappeared until it reached its end. Her teeth gently grazed its length as it was released from her hold. Over and over she repeated this process, licking her lips after each pass.

Logan didn’t do jealousy, but if he did then he would be extremely jealous of that piece of fruit. And he wasn’t the only one. All the boys in the cafeteria were watching, and possibly daydreaming, as Rogue ate her breakfast. He wasn’t able to take his eyes away, although he knew he should. And he couldn’t control his body’s reaction. The hard bulge pressing against his jeans was a guilty admission of just how much her display was getting to him. He sat there, vividly imagining, what it would be like if it was him rather than a useless piece of fruit. The thought only further fueled his excitement.

It outta be illegal. The girl didn’t even know what she was doing. She couldn’t know how she was affecting every male, and probably a few females, in the room. A quick intake of air only confirmed that thought. The cafeteria reeked of arousal. The heady aroma of adolescent hormones provoked him further.

Logan and the others shared a collective groan as she finished eating and set the peel aside. She must have heard them, but she acted indifferent. Perhaps she didn’t know what she was capable of. Logan shook his head and tried to dislodge the lecherous thoughts. He looked down at his breakfast, not hungry for food any longer, and attempted to eat.

Her scent alerted that she was right behind him. Her pulse was almost racing and he smelled a slight amount of fear on her. He looked up and met her gaze, causing her to flush slightly. The color looked good on her, too good even. The scent of her arousal hit him like a ton of bricks. He gripped the table, almost releasing his claws, in an effort not to reach out to her. She smelled absolutely edible.

“If you liked what you saw perhaps I can give you a repeat performance,” she whispered loud enough for him, and him alone, to hear. He looked up at her in shock, expecting to see her ready to ridicule him for wanting her. But he saw truth in her eyes, and tasted the truth in the words she spoke.

Never had Logan been stunned into silence before, but today a sweet southern girl had rendered him useless. He opened his mouth several times, trying to speak, to say something – anything. But each time his voice failed him and he ended up just gaping at her in shock.

A satisfied smile crossed her face. She was way too young to have that smile. Way too young to know she had a man with only a look. But she knew and she was using it for everything it was worth. “I’ll see you later, sugar,” she added and walked out of the cafeteria. She knew - knew with that damned women’s intuition, and perhaps the Wolverine in her head – that he would seek her out later.

Logan sat stunned in his seat, his breakfast totally ignored. He needed to get out of the cafeteria, away from the watchful eyes of the staff, and as far away from Chuck’s eavesdropping mind as possible. But for now he would have to wait, for getting up would let everyone know just how much Rogue had truly excited him.

**