She fucking knows better than this. Not to tease me when I’m this wound up. She knows it. Yet she goes and pulls a stunt like this. I’ll fucking wring her neck. As soon as I have fucked her to next week, that is. She won’t know what hit her. She won’t be able to walk straight after I’m through with her. She won’t be able to do much else than beg for more. Out of the way, Shirley. Daddy’s going to get your mommy back home…

I have to say that the last shift was absolute torture. I could still taste her on my lips, feel those small hands against my scalp and chest. At the end of it guys kept telling me to loose the drill, because I sure as hell wasn’t going to need it, my own drill would have probably been enough. At first I was laughing with them, but after first couple of hours that joke got pretty old, and on top of it Gary kept pestering me, threatening with the union and all kinds of hells for letting Marie in the tunnel. Letting her? I wasn’t the one upstairs with the key card!

So… One could say I was a bit ticked off when I got home. And horny as hell. Waiting for making up with Marie. Place was quiet. She had been in earlier, but she had left few hours ago, scent was getting cold already. There was a note on the fridge door. ‘Come and get me.’ Come and get me?

Out of all the possible places in this Station she had to choose the sleaziest shithole she could find. This place doesn’t even have a name. Basically just a cavern drilled to bedrock, filled to the brim with drunken miners and constructors. And pool tables. Is there some kind of fucking law about those? That every place serving alcohol must have at least two of them tucked away to a dim corner?

“Give me a beer.” No use to ask certain label. There’s only one kind of beer in this place. I should know. Have spent absofuckinglutely too many hours in here during past years. Beer tastes like piss, women are ugly and worn down, but people know me, and keep their distance. My kind of place. My kind of crowd. I wonder how Marie knew about this place. Haven’t exactly advertised this to her. Speaking about which… I tracked her here, but I can’t see her anywhere. Where the fuck is she?
“Looking for something?”
“What if I am?” That’s none of your fucking business. Just keep that beer coming.
“You might find what you’re looking for from the lower level.” Lower level?
“What?”
“There’s an entrance at the back, behind the pool tables.” Huh? This is getting weird.
“Just take your beer and go.” O-kay…

Holy shit. Wasn’t really expecting to see something like this again. I thought I left this back couple of hundreds years ago. A cage. A fucking cage. And bunch of rednecks cheering and whistling, gathered as close to the metal mesh as possible, not to loose a second of what’s going on inside.
“And the winner is again the unbeatable Mutilator! For all my years haven’t seen anything like this… Are you going to let him walk out with your money? And this poor girl?” Poor girl?

“What the fuck are you doing?”
“Logan! You found me!” Yeah. I found you. Now would be a good time for me to walk out and let her take her medicine. Has she gone fucking insane?
“What kind of game are you playing? Because this shit isn’t funny.” Wipe that smile out of your face, darling, before I do that for you.
“Not a game. Seriously, I was just going to lure you out so that we could have some fun. Then some asshole grabbed me and dragged me down here. Apparently they think I would make a nice trophy for the winner.” Wonder why… Those stamps she’s wearing are covering her nipples, and that skirt is almost long enough to cover her panties. Don’t even get me started about those ‘come-fuck-me –boots you’re wearing, darling. These morons should be deaf and blind not to want to have a go with you. Doesn’t give them an excuse to kidnap and grope you, but there you have a reason for it…
“And you’re expecting me to climb in the ring and go against a guy that calls himself a Mutilator?” Have you lost your fucking mind? I’m not suicidal. At least not today.
“I’m supposed to go with the winner…” Fuck this. Couldn’t hurt to go few rounds. Might be fun.
“Wait here. I’ll be back as soon as I finish off that oaf…”

Fun? I do have mental problems, but I hadn’t realized they were this bad.
“Careful, darling…” Oh, fuck. It hurts just to breathe. Mutilator, my ass. The guy was a fucking cyborg!
“Just few more steps, we’re almost at home…”
“Marie? Do me a favor… Next time you feel like going out without me, don’t…” I won him, fair and square. Got beaten up pretty badly, but most of the damage I took afterwards when all those yahoos wanted to have a go with me. Had to beat up five of them before they realized that Wolverine was just as bad as the Mutilator.
“I won’t. Here we are. Think you could stand on your own for a sec?” Let me see…
“Almost…” Sliding down. Nice and easy, against the wall… I’m a fucking mess. Drunken, horny and beaten up mess.
“Come on, get up. Get up, honey.” Do I have to?
“I’m too old…”
“We’re both too old. But get up anyway. Let’s get you in to bed…”
“Shower first.”
“You can’t even stand on your own!”
“First shower. Then bed.” I can still smell the filth of that place on me.
“Fine.”

“Lean against that wall.” Gladly. I’m too heavy for her to carry anyway.
“Oh… Fuck…”
“Sorry. I try to be more careful.” Don’t. Doesn’t matter where you touch. I’m bruised all over. Just touch. Let those hands glide over… Oh…
“Logan?”
“Yeah…” Closing my eyes. She doesn’t use the sponge on me. Ever. She knows how much I like to feel her skin against mine.
“I’m going to give you your prize now…” What prize… What’s that? What is she… Oh, Christ! This is going to be good… Her soapy hand sliding up and down on my shaft…
“I won’t last long, darling…”
“It’s okay. This is for you.”
“Just… If you want something… Thought you should know…” Because it really won’t take long now. I can already feel the pressure building up…
“I’m fine. I can wait until you feel better…” Oh, shit! Have to take a hold from something, can’t touch her now… Feels too good….
“Marie…”
“Yeah?”
“Just finish it… I can’t… This is too much…”
“Just calm down… I want to taste you.” Uh… Go ahead. Be my guest. Can’t really complain now. Not when she’s kneeling down and sucking me in. Jesus…
“Honey… Marie…” She’s licking and sucking me like a fucking lollypop.
“Just relax.” I will. I have no other choice. Not when she’s twirling that warm tongue over my balls. When one small hand is rubbing small circles over my stomach. I will be fucking boneless soon. She smells so good. Fuck it. I want to fuck her. Now.
“Turn around…” On your hands and knees, darling. Can’t do you up against the wall now. Have to save that for later.
“Are you sure… Oh… Logan…” Trust me. I’m sure. You’re so fucking slick and wet already. Have been waiting for this all day. Just nice and easy now…