Author's Chapter Notes:
That friggin bunny bit me again. And again, it's not nice. It's really not nice. BUT I had to do it!

Again no beta.
He’s pressed me against the wall, lips hovering over mine. “You sure about this darlin’?”

“Yeah.” I check my watch. “Bobby will be home in half an hour. Make it good, real good. Bite marks, scratches, screaming the whole nine yards sugar. I want it nasty, really nasty.”

He smiles a dangerous and sexy smile. “Anything you say darlin.” He leans in and kisses me.

Then turns and walks out the door.

A soft knock on wood, the door next door. I hear her answer, invite him in. He doesn’t close the door. Then her shocked voice as he propositions her. A moan and a gasp as she accepts. The thump of her back against the wall. I smile; she really is easy, though who would say no to Logan.

I hear as their cloths are discarded. I hear everything, Logan just has to touch me sometimes and his healing as well as his senses are mine now. I smile again as she openly begs him to take her. She doesn’t know I’m right next door, probably thinks she getting one over on me. Bad luck, bitch, the shoe’s on the other foot.

I hear her shriek as he slams into her the first time. I hear the soft rustle of his hand gripping her hair. I don’t have to press against the wall anymore, they are both loud enough for everyone to know what’s going on.

He’s talking dirty in her ear. Saying disgusting, filthy, nasty things that he would never say to me. This is how he used to fuck his woman; his bar flies and fight groupies. Hard, rough and nasty. He has never fucked me like that, he’s been rough, even marked my skin, but he’s never been nasty. And I don’t want him too.

I bit my lip as I hear his hips smacking against her ass, blushing as I realise its turning me on. He must have her bent over the bed. God, he is fucking her so hard, so very very hard. I listen to his voice.

“Yeah, come on, that’s right little pussy cat, you buck your fucking tight little pussy onto my hungry dick! Hungry for you’re tight fucking pussy. Yeah your so tight, such a nice fucking tight pussy cat!”

She is screaming in pleasure with almost every thrust. He’s still going hard, she’s only small, maybe he’s going a little too hard, but I don’t care. Her screaming is muffled; he must have put his hand over her mouth. I can hear his nails scratching her skin and his thumbs digging into her flesh. She’ll be black and blue for all to see.

He’s changed their position on the bed. Pain, she screamed into his hand in pain. I’m only briefly worried because her screams are back to pleasure again as the slapping of his hips against her ass is back again. I know what he’s done even before he starts talking again.

“Well well, little kitties got a tight ass just like she’s got a tight pussy!” The slapping of skin on skin it getting faster and harder. “Come on Kitty, scream for me, while I fuck you in the ass! Come on you little fucking slut scream for me while I fuck you in the ass! You like that? Fucking little Kitty’s ass! Come on little Kitty scream!”

She is, she really is screaming, she’s loving it. I never heard her scream like that, we live next door to them, so *I know* she’s never screamed like that.

He’s being careful, careful not to call her ‘baby’ or ‘darlin’, the things he calls me.

Footsteps in the hall, I smile. Bobby. He’s home, Logan’s been fucking his girlfriend for 30 minutes already? Well, time flies when you enjoying yourself. Or listening to someone else’s undoing.

He hears her, his steps quicken. “What the HELL?” I resist the childish urge to bounce up and down.

“Hi Bobby, don’t mind me just… uh yeah fuck... borrowing a little pussy…” I don’t have to see his face to know that the smirk is there. “And a little ass. You ever done his to her? ‘Cause fuck does she like it!”

He’s still going hard into her, she’s still screaming. I don’t think she’s even noticed that Bobby is in the same room as her while Logan is,… well we all know what he’s doing. I bet he’s starring Bobby down while he fuck’s his girl.

Her screaming gets louder as she comes. “Yeah, that’s right you cheap fucking slut you come all over my dick. You get my cock all juicy! AAAhhhh yeah, GGRRRRRRrrr!” His growl is muffled, and she yelped, he must have bitten her.

The mattress squeaks as he gets up and she flops forward. I put my hand over my mouth to cover the laugh as he smacks her ass. More rustling of clothes as he gets dressed.

I hear Bobby slide down the wall and come to rest on the floor. Kitty is still panting on the bed, truly fucked. “Why”

Logan chuckles. “You know what they say Iceman, what goes around comes around!” He goes out the door, stops and leans back in. “Oh, by the way, I’d dump her. If she’s done it once, she’ll do it again!”

He’s back through my door, peeling off his clothes while I lean against the wall and watch him. “Shower, now!” His words are demanding and his smirk says it all.

While I wash the smell of her off him and he buries himself gently inside me, making me moan and writhe against the shower wall, I can hear them. Hear Bobby scream at her, yell at her for being a cheap slut. I nip Logan’s ear and he slides in and out of me deathly slow and good.

He’s yelling again, apparently he doesn’t know why he bothered, why he wasted his time, he says he should have stayed with me. I laugh, so does Logan. He kisses me and whispers that he loves me. The world goes dark as we come together.

We come back to our senses to hear Kitty begging for forgiveness and by the sound of it chasing Bobby down the hall. We both laugh again. “Revenge is sweet sugar.”

“Things I do for you woman!”

-END