Logan glanced up from where he sat on his desk and eyed the assembled class. As was beginning to become a habit Jubilee was late. Catching her eye when she dived into class he shook his head.

“You got a reason for bein’ late Yella?”

“I was in the can. Girls’ duty.” Jubilee cracked her gum as she slumped in her chair.

“Great.” Logan grunted under his breath. “Okay you’ll all notice the envelope in front of you. You’re gonna need it today because we’re going shopping!”

“Whoohoo!” Jubilee grinned perking up considerably. “For what?”

Logan just looked at her. “I’ve already called a few stores in town and explained that we’re an advanced sex ed class and have your parents permission. Now we’re going to be going into some stores that specialize in clothing and props for sex. This does not mean you get to spend your money on stupidity. Everything that you buy must be of some use to you or your partner.”

“Uh some of us aren’t even dating.” Luther pointed out.

“You’ll see another name besides yours on your envelope, that’s your partner.”

“You mean you’ve partnered us up for sex?” Kitty squeaked.

“No. I’ve partnered you up to shop for things you can use in the bedroom. Everything you purchase will have to be explained, you will have to indicate what it’s used for and why you bought it.”

“Come on Logan.” Bobby groaned. “Look just tell us how to have sex and then we’ll all have a much better life.”

“Drake you have no idea what’s in store for you if you don’t follow through. Think about it. What if you’re getting into having sex with some girl and you lose control of your mutation? What’s gonna happen? You’ll freeze her? The room? The bed?”

“Good point. You never know Bobby.” Jubilee pointed at him. “Besides you’re an expert on pregnancy now so why not on…”

“Jubilee!” Logan snapped. “Everyone is going to take part. Just so you know some of you will be working with an instructor.”

“Oh you’re working with who?”

Logan glared at the girl for a moment before shifting. “Dr. McCoy, Mr. Wagner, and even the Professor have all agreed generously to help us with this.”

“Why not Mr. Summers?”

“The Pansy-assed geek’s busy.” Logan growled. “Now then I want everyone assembled in the garage in ten minutes. You will need some for of ID – student cards will be accepted, your money, your partner, and an idea of what you’re looking for.”

“So who are you working with?” Rogue whispered sliding up to him as the class emptied.

“You. Way I figure it Chuck can afford to buy us new bottoms.”

“Well if you didn’t cut them off all the time…” Rogue purred.

“Baby you know you love it when I do.”

“Yep. Come on. You need to get a couple new pair.”

Shaking his head Logan followed Rogue out into the garage. Sliding into the bus he glanced at Rogue who smiled at him and slid across the bench seat to sit next to him while Dr. McCoy was getting things organized in the back. She hissed in a quick breath when Logan’s hand skirted up her leg before pinching her lightly.

“We could have some fun with this bus.” Logan whispered.

“Ooh yes we could. Tonight?”

“Yeah. Meet me at the garage at midnight.”



An hour later Logan stood next to the bus and watched the last of the students filing onto it. A crooked grin crossed his face as he saw Charles looking scandalized as he followed Jubilee out of Victoria Secret.

“Thanks again Chuck for helping out. I’d have gotten Scott but he’s off with Jeannie on that business meeting.”

“It was my pleasure.” Charles replied uneasily. His idea of a good time was very different than Jubilee’s. “In future if I may make a suggestion?”

“Sure.”

“Don’t put me with Jubilee.” He muttered. “Yellow is NOT my favorite color.”

“Gotcha.”

After getting Charles settled Logan eyed his class. “Okay whatever is in that bag at your feet better be worth what you paid for it. As soon as we get back we’re going to discuss your purchases.”

“Uh Logan? We do have other classes.”

“Summers ain’t here to teach mechanics and unless you want to do PE…”

“Uh no. NO that’s fine.” Jubilee replied eying Rogue who was smirking as she stared at Logan’s butt. Rolling her eyes she slid her glasses down over her eyes and cursed the other girl’s good luck.



Sitting in a circle the glass watched Logan as he dumped each bag out in front of them. Amid the embarrassed giggles and low chatter the adults in the room watched with interest.

“Okay.” Logan looked around. “Some of these are rather interesting. Would you like to explain why you’d buy this Jubilee?” He asked holding up a bright yellow bikini.

“Hey gotta look sexy when you’re swimming to you know?”

“I expect you to pay me back for this.” Logan growled.

“Oooh me next!” Rogue raised her hand excitedly. “Can I go next please?”

Exchanging worried looks the rest of the room turned to face Rogue who stood with a large bag by her feet.

“Whatcha get darlin’?” Logan asked softly dropping the yellow bikini.

“Oh I think you’ll like it.” Rogue muttered just loud enough for him to hear. Opening the bag she pulled out several muted items, something with feathers, a set of handcuffs, and a box of something.

“You gonna explain what you bought?” Logan asked leaning back against his desk.

“Sure.” Rogue smiled at him. Holding up the first item she giggled at his shocked look, a familiar look clouding his gaze. “It’s sheer, it’s thin, and it’s sexy. What’s not to love about a nighty?”

“But it covers everything!” Jubilee whined.

“Its supposed to!” Logan growled at her. “Continue.”

“You can feel everything through it, the slightest touch, whiskers, heat, moisture. The perfect accessory for me.”

Logan nodded and smiled at her slightly. He knew why she’d bought it…the last one she had was currently shredded and tangled in the blankets of their bed.

“Next is this.” Rogue held up a pair of what appeared to be semi-transparent tights in a dark, muted grey. “They’re something that can be worn at any time. Not just for sex. Really they’re a perfect accessory regardless of the time of day or night and they’re still thin enough you can feel every muscle beneath them.”

“Really?” Jubilee frowned. “So why don’t you wear ‘em?”

“Who says I don’t?” Rogue giggled and turned back to her things. “The feather is definitely for the bedroom. It’s a must have for any sexual relationship. If you’re ticklish, if you’re sensitive to touch than this just heightens things up a bit.”

“And that?” Kitty pointed to a small, folded piece of dark green fabric in Rogue’s lap.

“A blindfold. If you can’t see something then the sensations are that much more powerful.” Rogue explained eyeing Logan who was all but drooling at the items she had. They were all something they’d discussed at one time or another.

“And handcuffs?”

“You can be normal and still have a bit of kink in your relationship.” Rogue explained. “Besides they’re fun to look at.”

“She’s never been arrested.” Jubilee whispered softly to Kitty.

“I’ve worn them.” Rogue whispered in Jubilee’s ear before tucking everything back in the bag and sitting it next to her.

“And the box you purchased?” Hank asked quickly, a thoughtfilled look upon his face as though he was considering everything she’d laid out seriously.

“Oh condoms. These ones are ribbed and flavored. If you’ve ever sucked on a latex glove you’ll know they don’t taste very good. And a bit of flavor helps work out the kinks to. Besides that, if you can get the edible ones that are double lined you’re onto something.”

“They have double lined condoms?”

Rogue shook her head and looked at Logan. “I don’t know.”

“Double lined condoms are usually a lambskin condom under a latex condom. Some people are highly allergic to latex and it can cause severe reactions. Lambskin doesn’t.”

“How do you know that?” Bobby demanded. “You’ve got that healing thing.”

Logan grinned. “I’ve also been around a lot longer than you have. Besides that I knew a couple up north that had problems with it because of her allergy.”

“What happened to her if he used latex?” Jubilee leaned forward, finally something about the day that interested her.

“She’d get a severe allergic reaction. Yeast infection, swelling, pain during urination, bleeding.” Logan replied. “Anyone else like to share what they’ve purchased? No? Okay here’s your homework for today. Using one and only one of your purchases I want you to explore the sexuality of it. For example Bobby bought candles…what is it about hot wax that turns you on? How can you get the most out of your sexual encounter with that substance? Does your partner have a good tolerance for pain? These are all things I want to know by tomorrow. That means you Miss Lee will have to find something else to toy with. This bikini does not count, had it been lacy and more of an underwear thing than yes but a bikini no.”

Amid grumbles and dark looks from the class Logan glanced at the three men at the back of the room and smirked before turning his attention to Rogue.

“So what’s next on the agenda darlin’?” He asked loud enough that he knew those in the room would hear.

“I think it would be interesting to have a demonstration of the hot wax thing. I mean I know it’s not really a big thing but you know there are fetishes out there that are often extremely weird.”

”Hmm. Maybe we could do something with that next week.” Logan drawled wrapping and arm around her shoulders. “What do you say we retire to my uh office to do up next weeks Fetish Lessons?”

“Now I like how you think.” Rogue giggled snuggling against him. “I’m anxious to show you what else I bought.”

“Ooh do tell.”

Sharing a glance amongst themselves Charles, Hank, and Kurt sat silently as Rogue’s giggle faded.

“Dis could get interesting.” Kurt drawled.

“Uh you might want to uh remind Logan that he’s not supposed to be teaching them anything they…” Hank started only to be interrupted by the thump of a body against the wall behind him followed by a distinct growl and a moan.

“Let’s get the heck out of this classroom.” Charles said flushing brightly. “I really don’t want to even know who’s next door!”

“Indeed.” Hank said as he hurried toward the lab. Perhaps he could see if Logan would mind him setting in this week. Some of the things he’d seen today would be interesting to try…Would Ororo mind a bit of hot wax or some feathers in their bed he wondered.

Perhaps he could pass along the information to Jean. After all she had said she wanted to know if Logan did anything new and interesting!