Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy, and let me know if you enjoy, although feedback is entirely up to you and in no way required. This is the first fic I have posted here (and I hope I adhered to all the posting rules). And it is my first attempt at Rogue/Wolverine. Please be gentle with me, I am but a poor, fragile writer. I do plan on elaborating on stuff before and after this story.
I reached over Logan's back to make sure the alarm was set for seven. I had work in the morning and I didn't want to be late. A hand grabbed my wrist before I could set the alarm. It still amazed me that he could touch my bare skin, and would do it unlike the others. I looked down at Logan, who was still lying face down on the other side of *my* bed, flipping through some bike magazine.

"Kid, tomorrow is Sunday. You don't have to work every day, especially now, you could call out," Logan gently tried to reprimand me.

"I'm pregnant Logan not dying. Working, trying to save up some money of my own, will not hurt me or the baby," I replied but the hand on my wrist didn't give. I reached over with my free hand laying on Logan to get to the alarm. He somehow managed to roll over underneath me and grab my right wrist, while still holding my left one the entire time. I looked down at him and he was smirking.

"My, my Marie. If you wanted to be on top all you had to do was ask," Logan teased me. I let my knees slip down on either side of his hips. I sat up slightly but didn't try to pull my wrists free immediately.

"I'm sure you've always thought that I'd like it on top. And I don't think I need to ask…aren't you always ready and willing?" I questioned back, remaining perfectly still on him. He smiled up at me.

"You know I am…but…but you're not, are you kid? You're the one who isn't ready to throw down," he gently told me. By this time I was sitting up completely on my knees above him. My hands rested on my thighs and he still held my bare wrists, loosely though. And I noticed that his thumbs were rubbing back and forth over the tops of my wrists. All that bare skin and he was touching it. I shook my head slightly and answered his question.

"Me? Not ready to throw down? I'm always ready for some fun, sugah, but tonight…tonight I don't want fun."

"Well what do you want?" he whispered. I leaned down until my forehead was resting against his. He didn't even flinch.

"What if I'm looking for seriousness and commitment? Fun always comes with that."

"Then what are you waiting for darlin'? I didn't think you'd ever…I never thought you'd go for it," he whispered back.

"You sure?"

"Positive. You?"

"Yep – no regrets," I replied looking him right in the eyes.

He leaned his head up and kissed me. His hands let go of my wrists and trailed up my arms past my elbows, past my shoulders, and up to my face and hair. I slid my hands up his body. One braced on his chest, holding me up, and the other gently cupped his face. We kissed gently for a few minutes both taking our time to fully explore one another. We finally both pulled back to breathe a little. My fingers traced over his lips, his cheeks, his forehead, etc. I sat back and came in contact with his erection. I gently rocked against him, giving us both a little friction. He moaned and arched up slightly; his hands immediately going to my waist and grabbed hold, stilling me.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere," I teased him with a light laugh.

"Not my concern," he got out.

"What is?" I asked and tried to rock against him. He held me tightly, prohibiting movement.

"The fact that if you do that one more time I'm going to come in my pants, Marie," he informed me with a slight groan.

"So? Let it go. You'll last longer the second time round," I suggested. He shook his head no. I started to backpedal until I was down around his knees.

"Marie?" he questioned and started to sit up.

"Lie back down," I commanded him. He laid back and I pulled down his jeans. It wasn't a shock to me that Logan didn't wear boxers. It wasn't his style. He lifted his hips without prompting. I pulled them off his legs completely and moved back up his legs, trailing my fingers from his ankles to his upper thighs. He was intently watching me.

"No regrets?" I asked one final time, wanting to make sure we weren't messing up a good thing.

"None, darlin'," he answered and smiled in reassurance.

I smiled back right before I swallowed the head of his penis. His hips arched up slightly, almost causing me to choke, so I put my hands on his hips to keep him down. I heard him moan as I swirled my tongue around, tonguing the slit at random intervals. I could hear his breathing changing to something close to panting.

I let the head come out of my mouth and I bent my head down further and licked the underside of his penis from base to tip. And then I put as much of it as I could fit into my mouth. I sucked and licked, feeling him getting closer. I slid one hand down from his hip and traced light touches across his balls. A few seconds later he came in my mouth whispering my name. When he was completely done I swallowed and let go of him to sit back and just take him in. He was breathing hard but laying back on the bed in a completely boneless- looking sprawl. I moved off him and scooted up next to him. I gently tugged at his shirt hem and he pushed himself up enough to let me pull it off him and then he collapsed back to the bed.

I took the few moments he needed to recover to just admire his nude form. His chest and stomach were cut and chiseled with just enough hair covering him to look manly without being overbearing. His abs were well defined. His arms were muscular but not too much so. I let my gaze fall to his legs. His thigh muscles were clearly evident. And a major plus was that he didn't have skinny calves like most men of his build would have had. I looked back up at him and I was busted. He had caught me checking him out.

"Do you have any idea how many fantasies I have had about you doing that?" he asked me. I smiled brightly, idly wondering if it was anywhere close to the number of fantasies I had about him.

"So, how did I compare to fantasy-me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Fantasy-Marie has nothing on real-Marie," he replied. I smirked.

"I know…I'm good," I teased. He sat up and put one hand around the back of my neck to pull me to him. Again we kissed for awhile and I'm positive he could taste himself on me. He was the first to pull away this time.

"I have a very serious question for you," he softly said. His whole demeanor changed. And I could feel the tension coming off of him as he asked the question.

"What?" I asked, a little worried.

"I want to have sex with you. But I do not, in any way, want to put your baby in danger. Is it possible for that to happen? Sex without hurting your baby?" he asked me and tears formed instantly in my eyes. "Marie – are you ok?" he asked, concerned. I nodded as the tears spilled down my cheeks.

"I love you Logan," I whispered.

"Me too, darlin'," he replied and took my hands in his. I beamed even more at the comment. It was probably the closest thing to a total admission of love as I was going to get from Logan.

"And to answer your question, yes we can have sex and not hurt the baby. I can have sex pretty much until my due date. Although it can be pretty painful for some women when they are that far along, but we'll take it one day at a time – ok sugah?" I asked him. He nodded and kissed me again.

Somehow he managed to get my nightgown and panties off of me without my knowledge or help. He moved away from my mouth and down to my breasts. His mouth latched onto one nipple, worrying it into a harden point, while one of his hands went to work pinching and teasing the other one. He switched after a few minutes. By that time I was writhing underneath of him, trying hard to find some friction, enough to get myself off, but he was denying me that.

He left my breasts and kissed down to my slightly bulging belly. I was really starting to show at five and a half months. He put both of his hands on my belly and placed feather light kisses all over. He was whispering but I couldn't make out the words. After a few more hushed words he left my belly and moved down further. My knees bent and came up on their own accord, spreading apart to better accommodate Logan between them. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but I could feel his breath on me – close but not touching me at all.

The first touch of his tongue to my clit made me jump slightly, from pleasure and surprise. He didn't stop there instead he continued to bathe me with long licks. Occasionally his tongue would delve deep into my folds, lapping at my core, but he settled – for the most part – on my clit. He would lick it with long strokes, tonguing it rapidly, sucked both gently and hard, nipped at it, and then would back off when I got close. He blew cool air on my heated center and goose bumps covered my entire body.

Finally after denying me my release for too long he set to work on my clit with his tongue and mouth, and slid two fingers into me. Between the suction on my clit and his fingers curling up inside me I came within seconds. I covered my own mouth with my hands to keep from screaming his name loud enough to wake the entire place. But my muted scream of his name was still loud enough for him to hear. I dimly was aware of him crawling up beside me, leaning off the bed to grab his jeans. He dug something out of them and then tossed them back on the floor. I turned my head to the side to look at him and he kissed me. I could taste myself all over him. But I didn't mind so I kept going – kept kissing him. He pulled away and I watched him put the condom on with slightly trembling hands. Then he looked back up at me.

"How do you wanna do this, Marie? What would be most comfortable for you?" he asked me. I shrugged. Hmmph, this had to be a first Logan asking a woman how she wanted it. And that woman being inexperienced me – Marie…Rogue – at that! I had no idea.

"I'll be fine with whatever. I'm not that big yet," I responded, trying to sound confident and knowledgeable. He nodded to me.

"Scoot over a little to your left," he told me and I moved. He moved in-between my legs and gently pulled my knees up on either side of him. "This ok?" he quietly asked me.

"Yes," I told him and he smiled slightly. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my left temple before whispering in my ear.

"You taste better than Fantasy-Marie," he admitted and I felt him slide into me. Once he was all the way in he froze. Logan was big, and at first I wasn't entirely sure he was going to fit into me, but he did. It was slightly painful and I'm sure he could sense that. He was leaning over me bracing himself up on his elbows and forearms for the time being. "Ok still?" he whispered. I was grateful that he was waiting, not moving, just waiting for a signal from me to go ahead.

"Oh yeah," I got out. My voice came out lower, throatier and a little more husky than normal. He chuckled at my response and buried his head in my neck, nibbling on my earlobe, licking my skin – tasting me and my sweat I'm sure. After a few moments he raised his head from my shoulder and kissed me. He kissed me until I was breathless and totally relaxed and then he broke the kiss as he pulled out of me, leaving just the head inside me.

"Don't close your eyes," he instructed me. I nodded and kept my eyes on his the entire time that he slowly slid back inside me. It was definitely a new feeling. Everything felt more alive, the pressure greater due to the baby. The first few strokes were slow and deliberate. But he couldn't keep up the slow pace for too long. So he bent his head down and claimed my lips as he sped up his thrusts. We both weren't going to last long because we had both wanted this for too long.

"Marie, I'm close," he muttered as he took a break from kissing my mouth and trailed kisses across my jaw.

"I'm almost there," I told him, knowing he was closer than me. I felt him shift slightly and his hand slid in between our bodies and immediately started to rub my clit. "Close," I mumbled. "So close," I moaned out loud.

"Come Marie, come with me," he breathed and I felt my body tense up. A second later my climax hit me and I tensed up around him, causing him to go over the edge as well.

"Love you," I whispered to him not caring if he returned the comment.



It was great to wake up in his arms. There had been a few times in the past month since he had returned to the Mansion that he had come into my room to wake me from my nightmares and hold me until I fell back asleep. But this was different. I'm sure that the students and facility all had their opinions about the situation and what they thought the exact situation was. But I'm almost positive none of them knew exactly what transpired in this bedroom, not even Jean or the Professor. And I was perfectly ok with keeping everything between the two of us.

I had convinced him after the first week of him coming into my room that I wasn't afraid of his claws. That he didn't have to worry about hurting me. He was different now, his nightmares had subsided for the most part, and he knew he was safe when he was in the Mansion. And most importantly he knew I was with him. It had taken some convincing, but I had finally persuaded him to sleep too if he wanted when he came in to comfort me. It wasn't fair that I got sleep and he stood watch. Convincing him to fall asleep in my presence, and to trust me completely had its benefits on mornings like this. I managed to get out of his embrace and turn over to face him. He looked incredibly peaceful and vulnerable when he was truly asleep. Only when he was in deep sleep did he look ok, and none of the shit that had happened to him in his life was reflected on his face.

It was still dark outside roughly an hour before sunrise and only a few hours since we had fallen asleep. I leaned forward carefully and placed butterfly kisses on his eyelids. I moved from there down his face and finally settled on kisses on his lips.

"Awake already? Did you have a nightmare?" Logan groggily asked me. He woke up fairly quickly and looked me over, examining my face for any sign of a nightmare.

"No, no nightmares tonight," I whispered to him. He nodded and then raised an eyebrow at me.

"So what then? You couldn't sleep?"

"Well, I did get in a few hours. But I'm up now," I answered with a shrug. "And it seems I'm not the only one," I teased him with a slight smirk on my face. He groaned at my joke and pulled me into his arms. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and rubbed his hands up and down on my bare back. I melted into his embrace.

"Didn't mean to wake you, I just…just had to touch you," I confessed and he chuckled.

"I know, I'm irresistible, darlin'," he joked back. I nodded slightly and hid my head in his neck to hide the blush that crept up my neck and face. "Being as irresistible as I am though, Marie, I only want you," he whispered his confession. I pulled my head up to look at him and he claimed my lips before I could reply or comment. I let him kiss me for a few seconds and then I pulled away.

"You can have me," I whispered back to him.

"Good, you think you're up for another round?" he questioned.

"I might be tired," I told him, trying hard not to smile.

"You can sleep through it," he suggested as his hands started to roam over my body.

"I know," I returned and he pounced on me. His mouth covering mine to stop the laugh from escaping me. It might have given us away. I moved my legs apart, allowing him to settle between my hips. Our bodies rested against one another.

"I'm going to make sure you remember this," he informed me as he gently thrust against me, his erection rubbing over my once again dampening folds.

"Promises, promises. Give me your best," I teased. He reached for the bedside table and produced another condom and started to open it before faltering. I saw him close his eyes for a second and take a deep breath. "Logan?" I asked a little concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Promise not to laugh?" he seriously asked.

"Of course," I answered. I reached my hand up to gently cradle his face.

"I just had a couple detailed flashbacks from earlier and almost came on the spot," he replied a little sheepishly. I tried really hard not to laugh, I did, but I couldn't help it. I covered my mouth with my free hand and laughed.

"You – I'm sorry – Logan. I'm sorry – I just… I can't… I'm sorry," I told him after I managed to regain some control over myself. He didn't move from his position but I felt him tense up a lot from my laughter.

"I'm glad you are amused," he replied – obviously hurt.

"I'm sorry. It isn't funny."

"No, it isn't. I have wanted this for a long time, Marie. God…and I knew it was wrong, but it just kept going. But you knew – didn't you? That is why you hung around, waiting for me to totally figure it out," he seriously admitted.

"It was never wrong, Logan, just never the right moment. But we have that now," I softly convinced him, and reached up to cradle his face with my hand. He leaned into the touch, rubbing his face against my palm gently.

"I know. So last night was like a lifetime in the making for me. And seriously – thinking about it makes me want to repeat it over and over again."

"What are you waiting for?" I asked him.

"Promise me you don't regret it," he asked of me.

"Not a moment of regret," I promised. He leaned down and kissed me again.

The End