"Remy wan' buy dis' new jacket that he saw in the window at, whas' it called… Evisu?"

"Yeah, so and you need me to come with you, why?"

"Because, Remy need an audience to let im' know how it look."

"No dice Frenchy, you tell me what you really want."

Remy shifted uncomfortably in his place next to Logan's door, "… There's sometin' Remy think you be wantin' to see."

Logan was starting to get annoyed, "Look, either spill it or get out!"

Remy simply made a pleading face with his best puppy dog eyes, "Come on, please? Remy ask you nice."
----------------------------------------------------------
It was around eleven at night when Logan and Remy pulled up to the store. There was, in fact, a nice looking jacket in the front window, but it was the three girls standing outside that got Logan's attention... one girl in particular.

"Marie…"

The whisper was barley audible, but Remy acknowledged it, "It be that nice girl and her friends from the other night, no?"

Logan felt like hurting someone; namely Remy, "Why would you bring me hear?"

Remy shrugged, "They just like us... thas' what make em' better than de rich cheres. Go oer' there, Remy think dis' one wit' the brown eyes be your one and only." He pointed at Marie who oblivious to the sudden attention.

Logan looked at Remy as though he had lost his mind, "What?!"

"Remy see de way you look at her… she yours, Remy knows so."
----------------------------------------------------------
Rogue, Jubilee and Kitty stood in their usual spot waiting for the night's takers. One of the other women walked by on the way to her own corner and gave a little wave.

"Hey girls, hope your moneys good tonight."

Rogue smiled at the passerby, "Thanks Jean, and by the way... your lookin' good."

As Jean walked past, Rogue's eyes followed her red-leather clad sashaying hips until a truck came into view.

Suddenly, she had the eerie feeling that she was being watched.