“Look, I know I’m supposed to be getting laid, but this isn’t really my scene. I’m only here because my crazy friends Jubes and Kitty talked me into it.”

Logan smirked, “I coulda' guessed, you don’t look the type.”

Marie suppressed a laugh, “Really? I’ve never heard that one before.” She said settling into a nearby chair.

The light emanating from the two lamps in Logan's room played on Marie's features as he studied her.

“You say that like you’ve heard it all.”

She gave him a sexy Southern smile and ran a hand through her straight, but tousled hair, “Well, believe it baby, I have... and then some.”

Logan had to admit that he was enjoying their little game of flirtation; even though he knew, and frankly didn’t mind, that it wouldn’t lead to anything.

“Care to let me in on some of it?” He asked reaching behind the nightstand for a beer.

He offered her one and she obliged, welcoming the alcoholic beverage with a warming sigh.

A few sips later, Marie answered, “Maybe.”

Logan almost laughed, “Well, I've got all night.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Jubilee and Kitty sat outside in the lobby waiting for Marie to at least make an appearance.

“It’s been two hours, do we have to pay more for all the 'extra' M’s getting?” Asked Kitty, looking at her watch.

Jubilee didn’t so much as blink, instead she stared nearly stupified in the general direction of Logan’s room.

“Yeah… it’s been two hours, we sure picked the wrong guys. Wait… what?!”
----------------------------------------------------------
Marie's best friends stared at her as she went about daily tasks like nothing had happened.

The silence was finally broken when Jubilee lobbed a pillow at the kitchen counter where Marie stood, “Hello! Earth to M, when the fuck are you gonna tell me and Kit all the juicy details of your little romp in the sack?!”

Marie rolled her eyes, “Jubes… you won’t believe me when I tell you that we just talked, so what's the point? I’m not gonna make up this lame story of how he fucked me eight ways from Sunday.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Gary knocked on Logan’s door practically salivating at the idea of all the money he was going to get.

“What?!” Asked a dishelved and angry Logan as he answered the door.

Gary wasn’t impressed, “Hey! Take your underwear outta’ your ass, I’m here for my cut.”

Logan left the doorway and came back a few moments later with a wad of cash, “Here.”

Before he could slam the door, Gary grabbed his arm, “This is all of it… why? You seein’ this chick or somethin'?”

Logan pushed Gary’s hand away, “Fuck you! We didn’t do shit, so I ain’t gonna take what I’m not owed. Probably shoulda gave it back.”

Gary scoffed, “The Hell you are, those fuckin’ scruples are gonna get you in trouble someday.” He said as he walked down the hall to collect the rest of his money.