“No.” Said Marie; putting the money in her pajama pants’ pocket.

Jubilee grinned widely, “Well, it’s this place-”

Marie cut her off, “I know what it is, I meant 'No' as in I’m not going.”

Both her roommates were stunned, “What?! Why not?!” Asked Kitty.

Marie looked at her as if she’d grown another head.

“Whaddaya’ mean ‘Why not?!’ For' Christ’s sake Kit, guys use us as their personal humping posts on a daily basis and you wanna throw away your extra cash on *another* meaningless fuck?!”

Jubilee intervened before Kitty could reply, “Wait a minute! ‘Meaningless’ is not the word… when’s the last time you had a *good* lay?!”
----------------------------------------------------------
Jubilee led the way to the main lobby; stopping to take note of the ‘funky’ décor.

An older man sat behind a high counter reading a newspaper and not bothering to greet them.

“Hey!” Said Jubilee; snapping her fingers for attention.

The man merely continued perusing his paper.

Marie pulled her friend to the side, “We should just forget about it Jubes, maybe this isn’t even the place.”

Jubilee rolled her eyes, “There’s a sign outside that says, and I quote: 'Males 4 Sale'… this guy’s just being a hard ass, hold on a sec.”

A stack of crisp, clean bills landed onto the desk, catching the older man’s attention.

Jubilee put her hand down on it, “Look, I know how this works, but we’ve got money and lots of it. So you’re gonna get us a coupla guys and you’re gonna make it snappy cuz I’m losin’ my patience *real* quick.”

Kitty looked at her friend in awe as she peripherally eyed the stack of bills for the umpteenth time that day.

The older man got up quickly once he saw the cash; running into the hallway and yelling something incoherent.

Within minutes, a line of good looking men stood in front of the three women; waiting to be picked.

After much deliberation, Jubilee settled on a tall, thin, brown haired charmer with an accent.

“Come on chere, Remy gon’ show you a good time.” He said as he offered her his hand.

Kitty was next to chose and eventually went for a burly guy with chiseled features and soft eyes, “My name’s Piotr.” He said; Russian oozing from his speech, “But you can call me Pete.”

After they left it was just Marie and she had yet to see anyone that sparked her interest, until…
----------------------------------------------------------
Logan awoke to the sound of Gary’s yelling and rolled out of bed wondering what the Hell was going on.

He walked into the main room to see all the guys lined up and grimaced, but before he could turn away, he was caught.

“Can I choose him?” Asked Marie somewhat hesitant.

Gary nodded, “You can choose anyone you want sweetheart.”

She ignored the fact that the man’s hospitality was about as see through as saran wrap and continued to stare at Logan.

He took Gary to the side, “I’m all fucked out today, let her pick someone else… I’m going back to bed.”

Marie nodded to herself as if agreeing with her own decision, “Okay, I choose him then.”

Gary moved to stand in front of Logan; stopping him from leaving.

“Look,” He whispered harshly, “I don’t give a rat’s ass how tired you are, that girl's friend just put down a little over a grand and you’re not gonna lose me any of that money. So go to bed, but she’s goin’ with you. Do I make myself clear?”

Normally, Logan would have given Gary the finger and went back to his room, but out of the corner of his eye he could she the girl in question; beautiful, young and too innocent looking to be in a whore house… so he thought.

He decided to go with his instincts.