“Don’t ask.” Said Marie, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

Jubilee just snapped her gum; simultaneously hooking a booted foot onto the wall behind her, “So that bad huh?”

Marie looked at Jubilee annoyed, “I said don’t ask.”

Both girls remained silent for awhile until a car pulled up.

A man rolled down the window and leaned over the passenger side, “Hey ladies, I’m lookin’ for a date… I was hopin’ maybe one of you could help me out.”

Marie gave the guy a quick head-to-chest once over before turning to her friend, “I’m gonna pass, he looks like a kink… what about you?”

The Asian girl shrugged, “Well, kink or no kink, Kitty’s gonna have a bitch fit if I don’t come up with this month’s rent.”

Marie leaned her back against the wall, “I know, but… just be careful okay?”

Jubilee smiled mischievously, “Aren’t I always?” She asked walking the few yards to the man’s car.

“Hey babe, I would love to be your date…” Her voiced trailed off as she hopped into the car and it sped off.
----------------------------------------------------------
"I want him." Said an older woman as she pulled out a wad of bills from her purse.

Logan stepped forward; looking his new client in the eyes.

She returned the gaze heatedly with an off handed comment to the owner of ‘Males 4 Sale’.

“I like him, he’s rugged… like Tarzan.”

Logan led her to his room as some of the other men made a few less than subtle comments.

“Show dat chere where to *get off*, eh?” Whispered Remy as he passed. Piotr nodded in agreement before adding “Yeah, don’t forget who *comes* first.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Marie stood outside the deli with some of the other regulars after Jubilee left; waiting for another car to pull up, but it was a slow night.

Eventually, she headed back to her apartment to find Kitty asleep in front of the TV.

“You know, there’s a new trend taking over Hollywood these days... water birthing. In fact, super model Heidi Klum wants to do it for her first child. I think that’s great, this way she can have a Navy Seal!”

Marie sat in her armchair to watch the rest of Leno before taking a shower and going to bed.
----------------------------------------------------------
It was some time in the early morning when Logan came out of his room; eight hundred dollars tucked into the back pocket of his jeans.

Gary, the owner, was the first to see him.

“What's the take?” He said, eyeing a small group of woman that had just arrived for an impromptu birthday bash.

Logan took the bills out and counted off four, “Here’s your cut.”

Gary took the money while trying to calculate the total in his head, “Eight hundred? Shit, whaddya’ do? Swallow her damn cunt?!”

Logan smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“Never mind.” Said Gary, “Hannah called in advance and asked specifically for you… rest up.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Jubilee traipsed into the apartment she shared with Marie and Kitty in a much better mood than usual.

It was only 5 am, but she woke her roommates up anyway.

“Wake up hos!” She yelled, “I’m rich!”

Kitty was the first to acknowledge Jubilee’s presence; poking her head out from underneath the covers just in time to see a roll of bills hit her in the face.

“What the fuck?” She asked before sitting up and opening unfolding the roll.

It was six one-hundred dollar bills.

Kitty looked up and Jubilee smiled, “There’s the rent and then some.”

Marie came out of her room staggering, “Jubes it's fuckin’ five in the mornin’! What the Hell’s wrong with you?!”

Jubilee tossed another roll over the TV set to Marie.

“Remember that twenty I owe you? Well, I’ve givin’ it back… with interest.”

The money hit Marie in the chest and fell to the floor comically.

Upon picking them up, her eyes grew wide as saucers.

“Where’d you get all this?” She asked, still staring at the contents of her hand.

Jubilee plopped herself down on the couch next to Kitty and set her feet up on the nearby table.

“From Mr. Kink.”

Kitty furrowed her brows in confusion, “Who?”

Marie jumped in, “The creepy guy from last night?”

Jubilee dramatically polished her nails against the shirt she wore, “Yup, and you were right; he was a major kink… but for almost two grand, I can see past that.”

Both Kitty and Marie shot a neck-breaking glance at their friend. Kitty was the first to speak.

“Two grand?! What did you do?!”

Jubilee patted her on the shoulder, “Believe me Kit, you don’t wanna know... I’m gonna go take a shower.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Logan opened the bathroom door to let some of the steam out before shaving. He was in the middle of lathering up when he thought he heard something; stepped out into the bedroom, he found Hannah sitting on his bed.

She smiled; feigning innocence, “Hi… nice towel.”

Logan wiped the shaving cream from his face, “Weren’t you supposed to come by later?” He asked a bit harsher than he’d meant.

Hannah’s expression saddened for a moment before changing into a playful grin, “Well… yes but, my husband called and told me that he’d be home tonight. So…” She trailed off looking for the right transition.

“S’okay, I get it.” Logan said as he moved toward her, “Sorry about the mess.”

Hannah laughed awkwardly, “No, it’s fine.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Kitty and Marie sat on the couch together; coffee cups in hand, counting their money repeatedly.

At some point Jubilee came in and snapped them out of their trance.

"Hey, come on, this money’s not gonna spend itself!”

Marie looked up, “The Mall?” She asked; still not entirely in the moment.

Jubilee smiled wickedly, “No, I’ve got a much better idea. Have you ever heard of... ‘Males 4 Sale’?”