Author's Chapter Notes:
I know, it's another really short chapter. But hopefully that means I can update sooner. Lets just consider this part 2 of chapter 2.
“He didn’t have to storm off like that,” Kitty mumbled and wrapped an arm around Marie’s shoulders. Logan had all but destroyed the office in his attempt to escape, three gauging claw marks led a trail along the wall all the way to the door. He made it quite clear to everyone how much he didn’t like any of any of it.

The light and happiness that had covered Marie’s face from being able to touch instantly drained when he slammed the door open. She couldn’t help but take his reaction personally. Since he never seemed so opposed to the idea of having children she figured it was that *she* had his children, and evidently made him extremely mad and disgusted. It had only been in recent years she’d broken off the ‘poor Rogue and her unrequited love/crush on the Wolverine’ image that everyone associated with her.

“Forget Logan,” Jubilee was still cackling, “Did you see Bobby sulk after him? Oh, Kitty, I thought your little boyfriend was gonna wet himself.”

“That’s enough,” Storm called out, “Peter, could you please take the boys to their room? And would you three show the girls??”

“Do you have some clothes we can barrow?” Chava asked.

“Yeah, you guys do sort of look like cat burglars or something in those uniforms. Oh. My. God. MALL TRIP!”

“Jubilee, please be gentle with them,” Storm winked at her and made her way out of the room. Before she left however she gently stroked David’s face and nodded at him.

“Um,” Philip spoke up again, his harsh face breaking slightly, “Is, ah, Jean Grey around?”

Kitty, Marie, and Jubilee looked at each other for a second before it was silently confirmed for Kitty to speak up, “Um, she... We lost her a few years ago.”

The three members of his group moved toward him but he shook them off, “It’s fine. Where’s Summers, off saving the world by all by his superhuman self?”

“Oh,” Marie gasped, surprised she hadn’t realized before. He looked so much like him. Suddenly Logan being furious about the idea of them being together didn’t seem as bad as what she was going to have too tell him. “I’m so sorry, sugah,” she started, “but he... We lost him about the same time...”

The muscles in the left side of his jaw clenched a few times. “Phil–" David started but Philip violently shook his head, silencing him. He stood up and threw his chair away and the wood loudly cracked when it collided with the desk. Peter was unable to brace himself when he too was thrown out of the path as Philip stomped out of the room.

“Riochet–" Chava pleaded with her friend.

She sighed, “I’m on it.” She squeezed Marie’s hand again before pulling Peter to his feet and following the path of destruction.