Author's Chapter Notes:
Again I humbly beg for forgiveness for all errors.
"Get us in," The leader instructed the short girl. She nodded and they all laid a hand on her shoulders. With a quick flash of silver light they disappeared from their spot outside of the high steel gates only to reappear in the courtyard of the large mansion.

"Well that was too easy," the other boy pointed out.

"Don't move," the deep warning growl came from behind them. Slowly the four turned around, two sets of claws fully extended only inches away from their faces.

"Of course," the brunette groaned and stepped in front of the others. "Listen, we aren't breakin' in or radin' or anything like that, so down boy. We just need to see Xavier."

"You're 'bout five years too late then," Logan practically hissed, his jaw clenched tightly. "Now you little brats are gonna come with me real nice, eh?"

"Logan and New York, both the same in any dimension," the short girl whispered in the other boy's ear.

"What was that?!" Logan snapped causing her to squeak in surprise.

"Nothing! I didn't say anything."

"Right. Move it."

*****

The office was overcrowded with the sheer number of people that was packed into.

"Does anyone else feel like we're back in detention again?" the shorter girl whispered to the others. They were sitting in a line in front of the dark mahogany which Storm was elegantly standing behind.

"There is no reason to be nervous, children, we believe you," her clear, smooth voice assured them.

Logan stood to her right and snorted, "Speak for yourself."

"Are you kidding, this is freakin' awesome! Long lost kids from future times and alternate realities. Lifetime couldn't make up this crap!" Jubilee cheered.

"I'm with Logan. It's probably a trick or something," Bobby was clearly fuming where he stood leaned against the far wall.

"You're just mad because Chava is Kitty's and PETER'S daughter and your butt is left out in the *cold*," Jubilee teased him.

"You don't have an alternate-offspring either," he snapped back.

"Oh, yeah, and I'm REAL bummed about it too," she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"David," Storm stopped their squabbling to address the boy who was still fidgeting with the gadget on his arm, "Our labs will of course be available to you, I'm sure with Hank's help we will be able to fix the device."

"Thanks, Mom," his face quickly reddened when the members of the X-Men gawked at him, "er, I meant Storm." She smiled wide at him and bowed her head.

"This is the most fucked up thing I've ever heard and I can't believe you guys are buying this shit!" Logan bellowed, throwing his arms down.

"I can prove it," the brunette spoke up and narrowed her eyes at him. "Daddy," she added mockingly.

He growled at her and both sets of claws were released from their resting place in his arms, "Don't fucking call me that."

She stood up but did not approach him. Instead she made her way to the back of the room where Marie was quietly standing. "Take off your glove," she instructed her.

"What?" Marie gawked at her.

"The glove, take it off," she repeated. She then softened her voice and added, "Trust me." The girl didn't wait for her to decided and extended her bare hand without hesitation.

Everyone in the room watched them, tension strong in their bodies. Marie starred down at her hand before her eyes shot up to the girl's face, visibly searching for something.

"You don't have to do shit, kid," Logan's voice boomed over to her but she could not take her eyes off the girl's face. Without knowing why she slowly pulled the glove off her right hand. She held it hovering over the girl's.

"Trust me," she repeated quietly to her but made no move of her hand toward Marie's.

Her fingers twitched slightly before she lowered her hand until their bare flesh meet. She braced her head for the flooding of images and personality.

Marie hadn’t realized she even closed her eyes until she had to open them to look at the girl.

“Wha...” she started, completely flabbergasted that nothing happened. When she was again able to look up again she was meet with an all too familiar lopsided grin.

“Rockin’ your world, ain’t I?” The girl’s smirk grew even bigger.

“Holy crap, chica,” Jubilee’s voice was much too loud for the almost deadly silent room. “Why aren’t you sucking her dry?”

“Why wouldn’t she be able to touch her own daughter?” Said the small group’s leader. Several members of the X-Men jumped at the sound of his voice, completely surprised since he hadn’t said anything yet.

Chava slapped him on the arm, “Way to be subtle, Philip.”

“What? I figured that’s what we were doing here, getting all the drama out in the open and out of the way.”

“Rogue and the Wolf-man– are you shitting me?! This keeps getting better and better! I should be writing this stuff down,” Jubilee squeal amazingly got even louder.

“Would everyone stop believing this crap? They’re obviously lying through their teeth,” Bobby whined.

“What would they get out of saying they were related to us?” Kitty finally chimed in, the shock beginning to wear off. Although Peter remained silent in the corner, his eyes never leaving the floor.

“I say prove it. They can all get blood tests,” Bobby suggested.

Chava jumped to her feet then and rounded on him, “I’m not getting a blood test just because you’re pissed that where I came from my mom didn’t pick you!”

“Doesn’t matter, you’re not going to get blood out of Riochet anyway,” David added.

“And that is...?” Storm wondered.

“Oh,”David jerked his thumb to the girl standing beside Marie, “the Wolfette”

“Don’t call her that!” “Don’t call me that!”

“Woah. There’s your blood test right there, Bobby-baby,” Jubilee giggled. The temperature in the room instantly dropped ten degrees.