Author's Chapter Notes:
This might get confusing for a while, ask me if I loose you somewhere.
The citizens of New York seemed very unimpressed when the fabric of time and space ripped open in front of the Three Dog Bakery, although some were forced to shield their eyes from the magnitude of light emitted from the churning hole. Five bodies came tumbling out onto the concrete walkway and bounced from the force which they were ejected from the aberration.

The nearby hot dog vendor helped pull one of the groaning bodies to his feet only to be shoved away by the skinny man before he ran in the vast sea of the city.

"Hey! Someone stop him!" Another on the ground yelled out only to be meet with the same uncaring attitude of the countless pedestrians. In seconds the man was lost in the collective mass.

"Damnit!" He slammed his fist on the hard ground, ignoring the pain it shot through his wrist. "Is everyone alright?" He added after a second, looking to his companions.

Together they moaned an annoyed 'no' but lifted themselves to their feet nevertheless.

"We have to go after him," He stated, starring off into the distance.

The girl beside him flipped her long brown hair over her shoulder and shrugged, "We got time."

"How do you figure? It only takes a day for him to recharge and it will probably take weeks to track him down."

"Because," A slow smile crept to her face as she pulled something from behind her back, "I broke his little toy."
The dusty hunk of metal steamed in her hand. It was completely mangled.

The shorter girl giggled and nudged her friend's shoulder, "Way to go, girl!"

His face remained stone, but he did nod. His only sign of approval. "Alright," he began, "You bought us time. So where the hell are we?" He directed the second question to the fourth member of the group.

The other boy pulled up the sleeve of his black unitard and studied the device strapped to his entire forearm. "New York," He answered.

"Duh, that much I think we got." the short girl popped her gum.

He narrowed his eyes at her but turned his attention back to the other man, "Year is 2012."

"So we've just gone a few years back in time?" He guessed.

"Nope. The magnetic signature is different too," he corrected him.

The first girl rolled her eyes and let out a heavy sigh, "English, please. How many times do I have to tell you? Speak English."

"Right. We're in a whole other time-stream," he explained but was only meet with blank faces. "We're in an alternate dimension?" He tried again. But the light of ephiany still did not rise in them. "Damnit, I don't know how else to dumb this down!"

"Oh, we get it," the shorter girl informed him, "We just like to see you turn all pink like that." He grumbled under his breathe but said nothing else, which made her break out into giggles again. "Alright, Captain, my Captain, what do we do now?" She asked the other man who was sitting looking off over the countless people walking past them.

"We find out if the mansion exists in this place and we get help."

The first girl groaned, "Why? We can find the little twerp on our own without the fucking drama."

He turned his attention away from his surroundings for the first time and meet her eyes, "No we can't. We have no clue what the hell is in this dimension. How many times do you have to run into shit with your eyes close before you learn think?"

"Okay!" the shorter girl chimed in and stepped between the two, noticing the snarl on the other girl's lips. "Let's find a ride then we can kill each other later, kay?"

The second boy nodded and pulled down his sleeve to again cover his arm. "I'll get a cab," he volunteered.