Author's Chapter Notes:
There's a few curses in here so I changed the rating.
Hank glanced up uneasily at the sound of heavy boots on wood floors. Gathering his papers and cup of coffee he hurried toward the door just as Logan blocked it.

“Morning Hank.”

“Good morning Logan. How are you?”

“Been better.” Logan growled as he prowled through the kitchen. “What happened to my fuckin’ coffee?”

“It’s still in the cupboard where you leave it.” Hank pointed out gently.

“Oh hey uh you seen Scooter?”

“Not for some time.”

“Damn could have used his help.”

“With what?”

“Class.”

“Why do you need Scott in your class?”

“We’re doing sexual positions this week and I need someone who can lift and hold their own body weight for the demonstrations.”

“Why don’t you do them?”

“I can’t. Promised Rogue I wouldn’t demonstrate nothing without her here.”

Hank nodded, Logan was one whipped Wolverine. Obviously Rogue was pretty damn special in the other man’s eyes. “What kind of demonstrations are you doing?”

“Sexual positions. Some of them require some strength and stamina.”

“Uh isn’t that a bit advance…?”

“Well we’ve gone over most of everything else. Besides it’s in the lesson plan that Rogue did up for me.”

Hank sighed. “Well I would offer to help but I imagine you would rather…”

“No. No that would be awesome. Now I just have to figure out who would be willing…”

“Perhaps Storm?”

Logan nodded absently and left the kitchen with a steaming mug of coffee.

Two hours later Hank sat next to Ororo on a mat in the gym. “Uh have you helped out before?” Hank asked softly.

“Oh yes. It was rather interesting. I learned how to park.”

“Park?” Hank gaped at her.

“I’d never done it before and Scott was my partner. I didn’t even know about that particular dating ritual.”

“Morning rug rats.” Logan’s deep voice boomed across the room and Hank, Storm and the students glanced up to watch him stalk across the room. “Since you’re all doing fairly well I figured you’re able to handle the next level of information. I went over all your data from the questionnaire I gave you yesterday and I have to say your imaginations leave a lot to be desired. I’m giving you a sheet with a list of internet addresses on it for further research but we’ve got two volunteers willing to help us with a few positions.”

“Uh Mr. Logan don’t you think we should have like our parents permission or something?”

Logan glanced at the new kid, a young girl with the ability to create mirages. “If you think you need it go for it. I do not however go on parents’ approval. This is information that you need, it can mean the difference between living to an old age and dying of some STD.”

The girl glared at him for a moment but held her tongue.

“Now then. Hank if you’d come up here. As you all can see there are mats set out. For the simpler positions you’ll be participating…Anne that means you’re working with Luther.”

Luther beamed at him but wisely kept his mouth shut.

“Now for the more complex positions where you need a lot of physical strength and or stamina our assistants will be helping out. Hank stand right here.” Logan pointed to a spot and nodded at him. “’Ro if you don’t mind.”

Rolling her shoulders against the work out attire she wore Storm stood waiting patiently for Logan’s next bit of discussion.

“For these positions you need to be able to hold your partner’s weight, and you’ll need some stamina. Now you’ve all seen the man pick up the girl up with one arm around her shoulders and one under her knees?” He asked gesturing to Hank to do it.

“Everyone can do this if the weight ratio is on their side. However, there is a difference between carrying someone like that and holding them in that position while you’re penetrating them.” Logan glanced at Hank. “If you need to you can put her down.”

“She doesn’t weigh a thing.” Hank replied holding Storm in his arms.

“The next sets are a bit trickier. Both Miss Monroe and Dr. McCoy have the upper body strength and flexibility to do this.” Logan moved over to them. “Uh how much do you trust each other?”

“A great deal.” Storm replied and Logan nodded and patted her shoulder.

“Now this position is called the Stand and Carry…for obvious reasons. I don’t recommend this one for any of you. The next position is the Wheelbarrow. In this position the angle of penetration is rather unique and if done with enough care and consideration you should be able to hit your partner’s G-spot. Women like that Luther pay attention!”

An hour later Storm sat next to Hank on the bench watching as Logan had the kids try different ‘common’ sexual positions.

“He’s good.”

“I simply do not understand why Scott would refuse to help out. It’s not like we were unclothed, or there was actually penetration.” Hank mused.

Storm snickered. “Which isn’t to say that there couldn’t be. That wheelbarrow position would be interesting to try.”

“Indeed.”

Logan glanced up at the sound of the gym doors closing and hid a smirk. Two more down, with any luck he could get them to help with next week’s class on Oral Sex….