Author's Chapter Notes:
Yet another fun-filled foof-fest It's badly-written and has a high suck-factor, but you people asked for smut... on your heads be it. Dedicated to Karen, for reading through this, for all of her advice and for encouraging me to post this when I wasn't sure I should; and Helena, for always being so unbelievably patient with me, and for her unfailing support, even when she was in another country and couldn't go online very often :)
This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever done, Rogue thought as she peered out from behind the large white curtains of her room. In the flat across the road, directly opposite hers, was Logan's room.

It had taken her exactly four minutes and twenty-eight seconds after moving in to realize that the view from her room included an eye-full of Logan's bedroom. She silently thanked St. John again for his momentary loss of control three days before.

After St. John's 'accident' in the mansion -- in which an entire corridor of rooms were incinerated, thankfully with no-one inside at the time -- the residents of said rooms had had to move into a set of flats that the Professor owned a mile or so from the mansion.

Everyone but Rogue and Logan had doubled up -- for obvious reasons -- and as arrangements had been made in terms of two, one of them had to move across the road to the motel. Logan had insisted it be him, claiming he needed to be away from all the noise -- which didn't make much sense to Rogue, seeing as motels had to be noisier than insulated flats, but she said nothing. Thinking back, she realized she could've offered for the two of *them* to double up, hell she could be generous and share the bed with him, too.

Hah! They'd have been sharing a lot more than a bed if she'd had her way. But he didn't think of her like that, didn't look at her like she was a desirable woman -- and I am dammit! she thought, a faint line creasing her smooth brow. Many many men had told her how beautiful she was, how sexy, why didn't *he* notice? Okay, maybe not all *that* many men, she wasn't the town bicycle after all, but she'd been around the block a few times. All right, not a few times, maybe once, and not really *around* the block so much as up the road. A little.

What would her parents say if they knew the daughter they'd called a whore was still a virgin? She laughed, a little bitterly at that, then pushed it from her mind. Now was not the time to think about depressing subjects. Now was Logan-time.

She checked her watch. Just about right, a few minutes more and....

Wow. She gripped the curtains tighter and swallowed. Logan had just stepped into the room and was in the process of undressing. In the three days she'd been spying- um, *watching* him, she'd found out he had a routine in taking his clothes off. First the shoes, then the socks, then the shirt, then pants. She'd also discovered -- surprise surprise -- that he didn't wear underwear. Easier to strip in a hurry for a quick fuck, she supposed.

Okay, shoes and socks off, check, now for the good stuff. He stood in the middle of the room, reached for the hem of his shirt, and slowly pulled it off. His chest, oh God, his incredible chest. Perfectly sculpted, hard muscles -- and she knew for a fact that they were, she'd felt him up during combat training, despite the quirked eyebrow he lifted at her -- rippling as he moved, the ridged muscles of his abdomen disappearing into his jeans before he dragged the zipper down and shoved the pants off. He kicked them away and for the first time, she dared a look at his- at him.

She almost choked on the breath she was holding. Holy Hell, the man was good to go. She had to wonder if he was in a state of constant arousal, and if so, didn't it hurt?

And it was so... big. There was no way that would ever fit, she thought, taking another look at his huge erection.
Not that there was a chance of them, um, fitting. Logan had a serious case of big-brother-itis.

She'd tried just about everything to get him to see her as a woman: from dating boys she knew Logan didn't like, to wearing skimpy clothes around him. Nothing. Oh, he'd hit the roof about the boys, just about ripped them apart, but then... nothing. And to her lack of clothes, he'd just raised an eyebrow and asked her if she wasn't getting cold.

The man was either *not* getting it, or he *was* getting it. She wasn't sure which distressed her more.

As she watched he half-reclined on the bed, grabbed the TV remote and began stroking his erection. Her mouth dropped open. He was- he was- touching- pleasuring- In front of her!

Granted, he wasn't exactly *aware* in any way at all that she could see him, but still. It was the principle of the thing. Not *his*, um, thing, of course. Oh God, Rogue, stop it. Stop fixating on 'it', and definitely stop watching Logan masturbate.

But she couldn't help it. Her eyes were inextricably drawn to the big hand that slowly stroked the even bigger erection.

She watched in mute fascination as his hand began moving up and down the shaft, slowly, the grip tightening a little (if the tautening of his arms was anything to go by). The movements seemed almost lazy, until she forced herself to look away -- not far, of course, up the sweat-slicked and well-muscled chest to his face. His expression was... well, she couldn't decipher it, but she knew what he *wasn't*, and he definitely was *not* relaxed.

Having figured that out, she decided she deserved a reward and allowed herself -- hmmm, *awarded* herself -- the sight of that hand -- oh, what those remarkable fingers could do to the right woman, she thought dreamily -- working his arousal faster and faster until...

Her breath caught when he stood up -- she felt almost certain he could feel her eyes on him and would be incredibly annoyed, if not supremely pissed, for watching him -- but he merely strode into the bathroom -- affording her an excellent view of his perfect ass -- and closed the door, presumably, she thought, to finish off. Probably didn't want to get the sheets dirty. She snickered. Yeah, sullying the linens was a *major* deterrent to Logan finding satisfaction. She could just see him stopping after every random fuck to wash the sheets, well-oiled muscles flexing with every scrub...

Rogue sighed, and then quickly pulled the curtain material over herself as Logan exited the bathroom.

He was fully clothed, but before she could allow herself to get too disappointed, he glanced up and smiled a quick little half-smile and his gaze flicked up for a moment before going back to the TV, and that look, that tiny little look, had been directed -- at her! She gulped and shrank back, watching him drop down onto the bed again and channel surf.

Oh. My. God. He knew. The entire time, he had known she was standing there, watching him. Embarrassment warred with anger, and it was a close battle, but anger won by a margin. So he'd thought to teach her a lesson, had he? Well two can play that game, she thought, theorizing that while she knew he knew she'd watched him, *he* didn't know she knew he knew.

She tapped her fingers on her thigh and grinned, her mind whirring like a hamster wheel with an energetic hamster inside, and then the idea took shape and her smile, though she couldn't see it, turned wicked. So Logan, she thought, gazing at him through the curtain, let's see what you do when *you're* on the receiving end of a little 'lesson'.



The next day she walked into her room -- after a quick glance to see if Logan was still in his -- and put the stereo on. She'd made certain when she left to attend her college classes that the window was open, so that he would be sure to hear the music and look over to see what was going on.

And, out of the corner of her eye she saw that he'd walked over to the window. Hope you enjoy the view, she thought with a little smirk, then flipped through radio stations 'til she found one that suited her purposes.

She started off slowly, kicking off her sandals and merely dancing to the music; gradually her movements became more sensual, until her hands trailed languidly, teasingly, over her breasts, down her stomach, over her thighs...

And suddenly the temperature in the room shot up several degrees -- or maybe it was just her? -- as she slid her hands up and over her breasts, brushing over nipples that ached for more attention. Without letting herself think too deeply about what she was doing, she unbuttoned her blouse and heard it drop to the floor with a soft plop. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it slip down her legs smoothly, settling around her feet like the welcoming arms of a lover. She licked lips that were, strangely, dry and unhooked her bra -- which was, to hopefully torment Logan, made of a thoroughly impractical wispy black material -- felt the thin straps start to slide down her arms and let the bra slink off to join the rapidly growing pile of clothes.

Rogue ran her hands through her thick hair -- knowing that the motion caused her breasts to lift and rub against her forearms invitingly -- and let it fall in a silken mass down her back, smoothed her hands over her hips then hooked her fingers into the waistband of her black silk panties and tugged them down, watching distractedly as they fell to the carpet. Forgetting her plan, reveling in the feel of silken skin beneath her fingers, she lightly stroked a hand over her flat stomach, brushing the curls at the juncture of her thighs. Startled by the combination of crisp hair and moist flesh, she jerked her hand away, then, remembering the man across the road, she felt her skin heat and backed out of Logan's range and leaned against the wall, gasping for air.

She didn't know how long she stood there, hands braced against the coolness of the wall supporting her, desperately hoping that the fire burning up inside her diffused into the chill of the wall at her back, but already the cement had warmed to match the temperature of her skin and she knew she'd have to find another way of cooling down.

Rogue decided, for reasons unknown to her, to open her heavy eyes, and when she saw Logan staring down at her she shrieked and crossed her arms over her bare breasts.

"What, I don't get to see the end of the performance?" he smirked.

She opened her mouth to speak, but found, to her mortification, that no words would form, let alone escape her lips.

He reached down and pulled her arms to her sides, gazing down at her naked body with eyes that reminded her of a carefully banked fire that was now allowed to rage.

Then he tugged her into his arms, and she squeaked, not entirely certain of what he was planning to do to her. For all she knew, he had a sound spanking planned. Of course, that brought other, less familial ideas to mind, his hands caressing her ass, sliding lower to...

"Rogue," came his highly amused voice. "Where'd you go?"

"I-I...You-that is, we..."

"Uh-huh," he said, sounding amused again, and before she knew what he was doing, his mouth captured hers.

Her eyes drifted shut at the warm pressure, only to flutter open again when his tongue parted her lips and thrust inside her mouth.

She stroked the back of his neck and he cupped her ass and pressed her against the wall, wrapped her legs around his waist. His fingers drifted lower and delved into the wet folds never before touched by anyone but her and she moaned into his mouth, causing him to suck on her tongue and work his fingers in deeper.

With her breasts rubbing erotically against his chest, his fingers slowly driving her insane, his mouth performing some kind of carnal miracle on her senses, and the feel of his jeans-covered erection rubbing against her clit, it was no time at all before the little cords inside her pulled tauter and tauter until they snapped and she screamed, internal muscles clamping tight around those probing fingers.

"Ohhh," she said, when words were again possible, "that was just... Wow."

He grinned and kept her from moving when she tried to slide down the wall, instead removed his fingers and, with his eyes locked on hers, licked them, slowly.

She gulped, and he asked in a husky growl, "How's your control, baby?"

"G-good," she said, that heavy rush of lust filling her system again when he held her hips in place and gazed down at her. He unzipped his jeans and shoved them off, keeping his eyes on hers all the while. She couldn't look down, couldn't bring herself to look away from his hypnotically beautiful eyes; then he lowered his head and she couldn't see him anyway, though she could still *feel* him, and she thanked God for giving humans and mutants alike that particular sense. She licked her lips and his tongue flicked out to touch hers and when she began to writhe against him, he took her mouth in a kiss meant to soothe as much as arouse and plunged into her.

She stiffened in reaction to the pain, and he stilled immediately, whispering words of comfort and love against her lips until she relaxed. Then he stroked a finger over her cheek, and began to move. His hips thrust against hers and she began to instinctively move with him, seeming to know what he wanted before he could tell her, and then,

"Oh my God, Logan!" she cried, internal muscles clamping around his erection and he groaned and she felt it as a soft, erotic rumble against her throat. The world began to fade away until it was just the two of them and all she could hear was their panting breaths and thundering heartbeats and all she could see was his eyes, staring down so intently into hers and all she could feel was the incredible pleasure building up inside her, growing, straining until all thought disappeared and there was only blissful sensation.

Pressed up against the wall, his body still joined to hers, she quietly asked, "Logan... why? All this time I've been giving you signals, telling you that I wanted you, and you never seemed to feel the same way. Why now, why do you suddenly want me?"

He pulled back, a little, to look down at her. "Now? I've been waiting for you, it was hell, but I knew I could do it. For you." He brushed a lock of sweat-dampened hair out of her eyes. "And all those 'signals'? Apparently they didn't get through. I guess I needed something a little more... blatant."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Blatant? So the whole reason you took the room across from mine, touched yourself in front of me, was to get me to do something? To retaliate?"

He grinned. "Well... yeah. 'Course I expected something a little more family-oriented than Striptease, but then, you never do what I expect."

"Uh-huh," she muttered, uncertain as to whether she should take that as a compliment or an insult. "And what did you say about waiting for me?"

"You were a kid. You needed to grow up, at least in the eyes of the law, before I could touch you."

"Logan, don't give me that age bullshit. You can only remember back 18 years; technically, you're younger than I am."

His lips twitched into a full-fledged grin, then he laughed and swung her round -- to the bed, she noted, more than a little happy with this turn of events. "And do you like younger men?" he teased.

"That depends," she drawled, tracing a line down his biceps.

He raised an eyebrow. "On what?"

"On whether it's just sex the man wants or something more."

Logan sighed, and Rogue held her breath, waiting for an answer. "Do you really think, if it was just physical for me, for either of us, that I'd have waited? Cared enough to watch you go out with boys who wanted to do to you all the things that *I* wanted to do? No, I watched and I waited, and every day I fell even more deeply in love with you."

She smiled and said, "I love you so much. It was killing me to be around you all the time and do nothing. When were you going to tell me how you felt?"

"I figured when you were ready, you'd let me know."

"And I did," she whispered, kissing his jaw lovingly.

"And I finally noticed," he said, turning her head to kiss her properly.

She kissed a soft line down his chest and flashed him a beautiful smile. She said, eyes sparkling with mischief, "Took you long enough."

Then let out a peal of laughter when he growled, flipped her underneath him, and proceeded to make up for lost time.



And the song she danced to....

Butterfly - Crazy Town

Chorus 1:

Come my lady
Come, come my lady
You're my butterfly
Sugar baby

Chorus 2:

Come my lady
You're my pretty baby
I'll make your legs shake
You make me go crazy

Chorus 1 (2x)

Such a sexy, sexy, pretty little thing
Fierce ****** pierce
You got me sprung with your tongue ring
And I ain't gonna lie cause your loving gets me high
So to keep you by my side
There's nothing that I won't try
Butterflies in her eyes and looks to kill
Time is passing
I'm asking, could this be real
'Cause I can't sleep, I can't hold still
The only thing I really know is she got sex appeal
I can feel too much is never enough
You're always there to lift me up
When these times get rough
I was lost, now I'm found
Ever since you've been around
You're the women that I want
So yo, I'm putting it down

Chorus 1
Chorus 2
Chorus 1
Chorus 2

I don't deserve you
Unless it's some kind of hidden message
To show me life is precious
Then I guess it's true
To tell truth, I really never knew 'til I met you
I was lost and confused
Twisted and used up
Knew a better life existed but thought that I missed it
My lifestyle's wild
I was living like a wild child
Trapped on a short leash
Paroled the police files
And yo, what' s happening now?
I see the sun breaking
Shining through dark clouds
And a vision of you standing out in a crowd

Chorus 1
Chorus 2
Chorus 1
Chorus 2

Hey sugar momma, come and dance with me
The smartest thing you ever did was take a chance with me
So whatever tickles your fancy
Girl, it's you like Sid and Nancy
So sexy, almost evil
Talkin' about butterflies in my head
I used to think happy endings were only in the books I read
But you made me feel alive when I was almost dead
You filled that empty space with the love I used to chase
And as far as I can see, it don't get better than this
So butterfly, here is a song
And it's sealed with a kiss and a thank you miss

Chorus 1
Chorus 2
Repeat till end