Author's Chapter Notes:
Title: “Smog Part Two”
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Spoilers/Continuity: None.
Genre: A lot of things.
Feedback: Please, bad or good. If no one tells me it’s bad, I won’t know!
**********************
“Darlin’ just stay calm, breathe and it’ll be ok.”

“OK! Ok, we haven’t moved more than five inches in an hour Logan. I’m not gonna have my baby in a fucking traffic jam.”

“Stay calm.”

“You stay cal….aahh!”

“Breathe through it, remember what Hank said.”

“It’s your fault where here!”

“It is not, you wanted to go for ice cream.”

“Yes, I did, but only after you said you were going to the autoshop, which is right next to Geno’s Italian Ice Cream Parlour.”

“Details darlin’. Hey, you ok?”

“Terrific! Ahh fuck!”

“Don’t swear in front of my kid!”

“Aaah! God, Jesus Christ, this is all your fault Mr-Bareback-rider-don’t-worry-darlin’-I’ll-pull-out!”

“Hey, I wasn’t the only one there.”

“I said about a condom, and you said….aaahh…. you said ‘Nah, now you’ve got control of your skin, why would you want another barrier?’ I’ll tell you why Logan, because I didn’t want to have a baby in a fucking traffic jam!”

“Ok, so it’s all my fault, now will you breathe.”

“Fuck off! Aaahhh!”

“Come on move that shit-wagon outta the way!” *Honk honk*

“Oh God, I think my waters just broke!”

“Whoa! What? You’re kidding right? Are you sitting on a towel?”

“Please tell me your not fussing over the frigging seats, because if you are I will kill you! Aahh! Logan, please, I don’t want to have my baby in the truck…aaahhh!”

“Are the contractions coming closer together?”

“Yeah. A lot closer. Why? What are you gonna do? Logan…. stop you can’t bother the cops their dealing with a traffic accident…. LOGAN, GET BACK IN THE FUCKING TRUCK! LOGAN!”

“Ok, there gonna give us an escort. Hold on darlin’ this is gonna be fast.”

“Logan…”

“Yeah?”

“I love you… aaahh!”

“I love you two too. Ha two too, get it!”

“Logan, just shut up and drive!”

END