Author's Chapter Notes:
Baby Logan taken from the concept of 'Men Are Such Babies' Hoorah whippedness!  p.s. I haven't actually read mentioned story, (lost it, could not find again!)  If someone could send me it, I'd...hug you?  :) Also unbeta'd because this is just a quick fic, something for your entertainment (hopefully)  be gentle, I've only written one story for R/L before :) To EVERYONE, 'cause I loves ya!  p.s. you too Cord!  psst...more Somwhat Damaged...And especially to Siale, why?  Because she sent me a bare chested Hugh...*drool*
Rogue payed the cab driver and walked up the cement steps of the School for the gifted, smirking the whole way, she held her package close to her chest.

"I hope he likes it," Rogue said as she walked into her room. Placing her package on the floor beside her bed, she flopped down on the mattress, sinking into it's feathery depths. She had shopped all day for this 'special' gift.

Rogue practically jumped when she heard a large bang in the room next door. It sounded like something had dropped-- something, or someone.

Quirking an eyebrow, Rogue tip-toed over to the door and put her ear against it. Logan's room was next to hers. Beginning to grow panicked when she didn't hear anything, Rogue was about to open the wooden door.

But then she heard a slew of curses that would make a hooker blush, and her thoughts were confirmed, it was definitely Logan.

"Sugar? Are you okay in there?" Rogue asked, knocking on the door, the door was already ajar, so it opened when she touched it..

Rogue's eyes met those of a very crouched down on the floor Logan. He looked pissed and a huge bump was on his forehead. Logan's eyes met hers and just as quickly he ripped them away and started muttering again.

"No good ladder, Scooter set me up, tight assed prick tease.." Logan trailed off.

Rogue's hand flew to her mouth and she had to stifle a giggle. Putting two and two together when she saw the ladder on the floor, Rogue burst out laughing. The Wolverine moping on the floor over falling down-- priceless.

"If I only had a camera,"

"Shut up," Logan grunted, standing up and touching his forehead.

Rogue rolled her eyes and walked over to him, she placed a gloved hand under his chin, and studied the bump.

Logan studied her studying him and flinched when she reached over and pressed down too hard on the tender flesh. "Ow."

"Baby. Want me kiss it and make it better?" Rogue asked with a wide smile.

Logan looked to the ground and hung his head with a grimmace.

"Please."

Rogue leant over and placed her lips on the bump, kissing it softly, then pulling away. The bump had disappeared.

"All better?" Rogue asked, standing back and crossing her gloved arms.

Logan smiled slightly, then pointed to his lips. "They hurt too,"

"I think I can remedy that," Rogue said with a smirk as she pulled him in close and brushed her lips with his for a few moments, not daring to take any longer.

Logan pulled away and took her hands in his. "Listen, could you not tell any-"

"Don't worry baby, your bad ass reputation is safe. For now," Rogue answered with a wink as she walked into her room and closed the door. Rogue chuckled and sat on the edge of her bed. Opening her package, she smiled. Body padding was inside. She knew he was doing it on purpose, and although the padding would prevent Logan's little 'accidents', Rogue was having too much fun. Crossing the distance to the garbage, she threw the padding in.