Charles glanced up and hid a smirk at the appearance of Jean, Scott, and Ororo. “You look uncomfortable.” He observed.

“Logan’s driving me up the wall.” Scott admitted. “Seems he’s got a big mid-term plan for the students but with what he’s been teaching them I’m not entirely certain that’s a good thing.”

“And what has he been teaching them?” Charles leaned back in his chair. He’d heard varying tales of the new Sex-Ed class and was curious.

“Well so far he’s managed to get them all to design and make a bodysuit. He’s pointed out the many uses of foods as sexual aides…”

“Gone into great detail about the risks associated with unprotected sex. Poor Bobby spent an entire week walking around saying he had no business learning about pregnancy.” Storm interrupted Scott.

“And you have to admit Scott our sex life has never been this spontaneous!” Jean reminded him softly.

“So I’ve heard.” Charles smiled as Scott flushed uncomfortably. “So have you managed to gather any new intel about their relationship? Are they actually doing the deed so to speak?”

“I’m going to have to say yes.” Scott sighed. “The only problem is that even on that blasted tape we really can’t get a clear picture of penetration.”

“She may be too uneasy for that.” Jean pointed out. “I mean she does have a rather risky mutation.”

“So we’re still no further ahead than we were weeks ago?” Charles asked softly.

“No sir. I don’t want to come right out and ask… The last time we tried that Logan thought we were after an invitation to watch.”

“Which was pretty close to the truth.” Storm pointed out. “Any new ideas on how to get them to spill the beans? I was considering asking Rogue to help me with making a couple more mature bodysuits but that’s a little presumptuous.”

“We may have to resort to more sinister means.” Charles declared. “Jean you have that conference in Washington coming up soon?”

“I leave on Friday.”

“Take Rogue. I want to see how Logan reacts to Rogue being gone for two weeks. If he’s disruptive, bad-tempered, and more aggressive than usual by the time she gets back we may be able to get more details.”

Jean nodded and eyed the older man. ~Since when are you getting in on this?~

~Since I’ve got money riding on this and I’m not really willing to miss out on this. I’m not that much of a prude.~ Charles replied with a raised eyebrow. “Come in Logan.”

“So are we getting this stupid meeting over with? I got plans for tonight.” Logan grumbled.

“Yes Logan.” Charles leaned forward slightly. “How are the students doing with your assignments.”

“Well other than being a bunch of unimaginative brats they’re doing okay. Some are taking to it faster than others but on the whole they’re passing.”

“And your book assignments?”

“This is practical stuff Chuck, I don’t use a textbook.” Logan drawled reaching for a cigar. “That yellow kid better watch it though. She owes me eighty bucks.”

“Eighty dollars? For what?”

“That vibrator she’s hanging onto. Asked her for it back and she all but told me that she wouldn’t be giving it back unless I prided it from her dead hands.” Logan chuckled. “Smarter than some of the other rugrats though. She’s picking up things faster than Drake at any rate.”

“What’s next week’s lesson?” Charles asked.

“Parking.” Logan grinned. “Figure I might as well teach ‘em something than can use.”

Scott paled. “Uh and who are you going to use to teach that particular exercise?”

“Well since Jeannie’s headed for Washington I figured I’d ask you and Storm.”

“Well I have no problems with it.” ‘Ro declared with a grin.

Scott paled even more stared at Logan. “Uh Logan I uh don’t uh.”

“Oh stop being such a pansy ass dick.” Logan drawled rising to his feet. “It ain’t like you’re gonna be nailin’ her. It’s a simple exercise in how to park. Simple, straightforward, and uncomplicated. Even Jean’s not that anal about this!”

Jean stared at Scott as Logan left the room. “We’re in serious trouble.”

Charles hid a grin and sat back in his chair. “Lets see what next week brings. Have fun in Washington Jean and don’t forget Rogue needs to go with you.”

Jean nodded and followed Scott and ‘Ro out of the office. Pausing in the hallway she watched Logan leaning against the wall talking to Rogue…somehow she had to get them apart long enough to convince Rogue her presence was required in Washington with her. Glancing at Scott she hid a grin…he was looking almost green with unease at the thought of the coming assistance he was required to make but he’d survive. She hoped!