“Well you see that big scary guy really isn’t that big and scary. He only looks that way, and anyways, I just wanted to tell you that, that man is actually your Daddy,” I looked at him expecting the worst but instead he just looked at me like he was still kinda processing it all.

“But Uncle Scott says he’s a stinky old bear like that one guy from the T.V. and Aunty O says that’s because he sleeps outside with dirty little…” but before my son could finish his little rant I managed to cut him off.

“Well sweetheart that’s technically only partially true but he really is your Daddy and he would like to start seeing you now if that’s okay with you?” I asked him giving Scott and Ororo an evil glare, I’m trying to make my son at least tolerate his father and what does the two people he trust the most do? Slander his name around, even though I can understand them. Especially since Jean has made it a point in making their lives miserable.

“I guess that’s okay, but do I have to call him Daddy?” He asked me with a slight stubborn look on his face that read Logan all over it.

“No sweetheart you don’t have to. But maybe one day you will alright?” He just nodded at me and sighed too much like I do when I have to do something I’m really not in the mood to do.

“Why don’t you go over there and see if maybe Logan would like to play with you for awhile? Maybe that would be a good place to start?” I asked him pushing some of his unruly hair from his face.

“Okay but can I still play with Uncle Bobby and Aunty Kitty later tonight?” I had almost for got about tonight. Bobby and Kitty were going to rent ‘Over the Hedge’ for Tristan tonight so I could play with adults.

“Yea baby just tell Logan to take to the media room by seven okay?” I told him as I kissed his forehead and nudged him towards Logan.

“Okay Mommy,” he yelled to me as he ran towards Logan who had squatted down to talk to him. When they both turned to wave goodbye to me I couldn’t help but see how much the two of them looked alike. I finally understood what Jubilee told me the other day when she said ‘man if he keeps this up I’ll become your new daughter-in-law’ that was right after Tristan growled for the first time at dinner when I told him he couldn’t have anymore roast until his potatoes were gone. I waved goodbye and headed over to where Scott and Ororo still sat under the tree.

“So I can tell you must have had a great nap,” Scott mocked at me as he watched his god son walk off with enemy number one on Scott’s to kill list.

“It was time that he knew the truth Scott, I can’t keep hating him forever and Tristan needs a father figure other than you in his life. Especially someone who will be able to fully help Tristan understand what kind of stuff he will eventually be feeling. We both know that Tristan is more like Logan than he is me, and one day Tristan will go through some of the stuff Logan goes through everyday.”

“Eww…. I can see it now Logan teaching Tristan how to growl properly and stomp around like the world is out to get him. Now that is a sight I just can’t wait to see. Two Logan’s walking around the mansion sulking all day long until he has a nice beer and a good fight or fuck under his belt. Yea Rogue great role model for you kid,” Scott said as he rolled his eyes at me.

“Scott, now that wasn’t a very polite thing to say to Rogue. She is only doing what is best for her and her son, and she’s right you know. Tristan is almost like a carbon copy of Logan, and with Logan’s help then maybe Tristan wont stomp and sulk and fuck all day long. Maybe Logan will show him that those aren’t exactly the best way to go about things. I know Logan isn’t the brightest star in the sky but I doubt he would allow anything to horrible happen to his kid.” Storm told Scott with a pointed finger. Rogue was so glade she had Ororo on her side and even more glade that she was engaged to Scott because now he would have to respect her wishes or wind up on the couch.

“See Scott I’m not a complete idiot like you think I am just looking out for the future of my son. I mean we all know he’s going to have Logan’s habits with or without Logan’s presence. I mean he growls at me and Jubes all the time. Especially if he doesn’t get two helpings of meat at dinner time. So at least give me a little credit,” I pleaded with him.

“Fine I’ll go along with you little plan for Tristan’s sake but that’s it. It doesn’t mean I have to tolerate the bastard or anything and I won’t be nice to him either!” Scott protested to us as we both smiled at him and rolled our eyes. Some times our fearless leader can be such a big stubborn baby.

“That’s all I’m asking from you Scott, that’s all.” I told him with a smile as I watched Tristan and Logan from a distance.

Eventually the three of us adults made our way back to the mansion so we could set up our annual poker party that we always threw on Saturday nights. Storm and I made the home made pizzas and other deserts that we would eat during the game. The guys set up the card table and set up the cards and chips and drinks for everyone and placed chairs around the table and then waited for Storm and I to finish the food.

After the food was ready everyone filled up their plates and then placed themselves in their designated positions around the table. However, to everyone’s dismay, during the second round Jean Grey decided to make an appearance right next to Scott, and slowly everyone at the table watched as WWW III took place.

Jean had asked to play a couple of hands and of course we being the honorable X-men that we were said yes. Pete had gone and gotten her a chair and when he returned she took it from him and squeezed himself on the left side of Scott, Storm was on his Right and I sat across from Scott. For two hands Jean would lean way to close to Scott for Storms comfort I observed and she would ‘accidentally’ brush up against him and then the bomb dropped and the whole room fell silent. Jean dropped a card in Scott’s lap and she grabbed not only the card but part of Scott who leapt like fifteen feet into the air.

“Oh how clumsy of me dropping my card, I’m so sorry Scott,” she told him all innocent like but as I looked from her to Storm I noticed Ororo just staring at her, her eyes had little whisks of foggy looking white stuff frothing around in them, and that’s when I new she had crossed the line.

“Jean can I have word with you for a moment in the kitchen?” I asked her before Storm did something irrational like kill her on the card table in front of five witnesses.

“Sure Rogue, is something wrong?” She asked with fake innocence everyone could read off of her.

“I would say so!” Storm shouted at her as she stood up knocking her chair over in the process. Apparently I was too late to stop the confrontation between Storm and Jean. I guess it was just inevitable.

“I don’t think I quite understand what is going on here? I mean I just dropped my card by accident, is that a crime I’m not aware of?” Jean asked with stupidity everyone knew she didn’t really posses.

“Jean you completely groped Scott in front of everyone! And don’t think I haven’t notice your inability to stop flirting with him. It’s almost like your begging him to take you back! Why can’t you just find a man and stick with him instead of bouncing off other women’s men!?” Storm yelled at her, her eyes the purest shade of white I’ve ever seen.

“Storm I think you’re completely over reacting and maybe you should chill out for a moment or two and think this thing through,” Jean advised Storm which to everyone in the room probably wasn’t the best thing to do. Because the next thing that we heard was lighting hitting a tree out side.

“CHILL OUT! I’LL SHOW YOU CHILL OUT!” Storm screamed at her and with her weather manipulating abilities used the wind to break the windows and sucking Jean out into the night throwing her body into the yard like a rag doll. We all of course ran to the window. All except Scott of course who was trying to get Storm to stop trying to kill Jean.

“I’m going to KILL that stupid little Bitch if it’s the last thing I do! How dare she think that she can just walk in and out of your life with out giving it a second thought about what it might do to you or to everyone else around you for that matter? I’m tired of having to sit around here and watch as that little slut tears up you life again and just tosses it away with out a second glance! I won’t stand for it for another minute!” Storm screamed at Scott as she pushed passed him and through the window to the spot where she threw Jean.

As we watched in either sheer amazement or horror (no one could tell the difference) as Storm picked Jean up by her shirt collar and began shaking her and screaming at her.

“How stupid can you be Jean? Thinking I would just stand by and watch as you flirted with my man. I don’t think so! Wake up and smell the fucking coffee Jean you aren’t the prize bitch around here any more! No one wants to watch you make a bigger foul out of your self again Jean so do us all a favor and let off other women’s men! Geez! At least once in your life think of the other people around you and not your self!” Storm continued to yell and scream at her and shake her body with all her might and furry. I don’t thin anyone of us had ever seen Storm that mad in her entire life. Even during battle she was never that aggressive.

“Storm I think Jean understands you now,” the Professor told Storm as he wheeled out on to the lawn. I didn’t know he could do that with his wheel chair. Storm just stood there for a couple more minutes and just stared at Jean with a look that could have possibly killed her. However Storm eventually dropped Jean stormed off to her room. I was about to follow when Scott stopped me.

“I think it would be best if I followed her. Seeing as how this may lead up to some amazing dominating sex,” Scott told me as he gave me one of his rare devilish grins.

“Ah completely understand, go for get tiger,” and with that he was gone leaving me and the rest of the gang to pick up the little mess Storm made. However from the state that Jean was in I don’t think she will be perusing Scott or any other taken man for that matter for a long time.