Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes I do love tormenting Jean...she's great for bashing even if its just a teeny tiny bit!
Soft Music. Low Lights, Easy Seduction


Logan eyed his class of seniors. Most looked tired and more than a little scared. Smirking he shifted slightly in his seat relishing the collective flinches from the younger people.

“So I have to say I’ve noticed you’ve been avoiding the topic for a few days now.”

“Topic sir?” Kitty whimpered.

“What I told you was to happen today. You haven’t selected a partner, nor have you given me your top three choices for the restaurant.”

“The Prof isn’t gonna let you drag all of us out for a night on the town. We’re all still under twenty-one for one…” Jubilee started.

“Firstly I’m not arguing with you Jubilee. Secondly it’s your weekly exam and Wheels won’t have anything to say about it.”

“But we don’t want to do it!” Bobby snapped. “We don’t want to go out on a date that isn’t real.”

“You mean you don’t wanna go out with someone who you know for a fact isn’t going to put out.” Logan growled. “Tough luck. Women aren’t sexual objects to be used and tossed aside…”

“Yeah coming from you…”

“Sit down Remy! Fine you won’t do it. I was able to make reservations at Milgivery’s on the Warf for seven tonight. You are all expected to be in the foyer at six tonight, dressed in semi-formal attire.” Logan grabbed the bowl next to him and rose to his feet. “Pull a name, that’s who you’re going with.”

“Uh what if it’s a guy’s name?”Adam demanded.

“You’ve got to be the only homophobic in the class Adam.” Logan ground out. “If you draw a guys name hang onto it. You’ll have dates for this evening…and if you don’t like it tough.”

Holding out the bowl he let everyone take a name, shaking his head at the squeals and groans from the class. “Now then unless there are any questions…”

“What if we don’t own a suit?” Jubilee asked.

“I expect you to dress in a nice cocktail dress that isn’t yellow!”

“Spoilsport.” Jubilee grumbled as they filed out of the room. “I don’t even own a dress like that!”

“Don’t worry,” Rogue wrapped an arm around her shoulders. “I picked one up for you the other day at the mall.”

“No fair. You’re not even taking part in the class so why is it that you’re passing?”

“Cause she’s boning the teacher.” Kitty suggested.

“Come on; let’s get you ready for your ‘date’ with Piotr.”


Giggling Rogue leaned on Logan as they sat in the front seat of the limo. “I can’t believe you talked Chuck into this.”

“Who said I did?” Logan grinned and glanced behind him. “You think anyone’s gonna complain?”

“Not with Jean and ‘Ro in there. How’d you manage to get them to help? I thought for sure Jean would run the other direction after the last time you asked for her help.”

“From the sounds coming from her room after that class I’d say she felt she owed us one.”

Giggling Rogue nodded as the driver headed for the small, upscale restaurant they had reservations at.



Standing at the doors Logan turned to the class. “Alright here’s the scoop. I want you to remember this is NOT about sex. Your job tonight is to get your date to relax, to enjoy herself or himself. You’re going to be considerate, be charming, and keep your hands to yourself Jubilee!”

“You’re no fun Wolvie. How the heck are we supposed to get lucky if we don’t tell ‘em right off the bat that we want ‘em?”

Shaking his head Logan groaned. “You’re trying to ease into it. This isn’t a lesson on how to get a quick hour at Motel 6. It’s how to ease into the seduction. Make your date want you for more than a quickie behind the bar!”

“And you’d know all about that. Why not just teach us...”

“Adam if you want to see eighteen I’d suggest you shut up!” Rogue growled at her age mate. “Now then, everyone has their things. Again thank you Dr. Grey, Miss Monroe for being so kind to help us.”

“No problem.” Jean smiled as she shifted next to Adam. “It’s our pleasure.”

“Just means I know for a fact that I’m not getting any.” Adam ground out under his breath. “Not only will she kick my ass but Mr. Summers would have me on garbage detail for a month!”

“This is not about hookin’ up.” Rogue declared. “It’s about romance. If you want sex, you need romance.”

“Cherie dat may be de wolfman’s idea but Remy manage…”

“Shut up!” Logan snarled.

“Awe Logan, Rogue how nice to see you again!” The obvious warmth in the voice had everyone turning to see an older woman with an upswept hairdo. She was dressed in a simple black sheath dress, her hands folded in front of her and a smile on her face.

“Hi Merri.” Logan greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you for agreeing to put up with us.”

“Nonsense. Friends of yours are friends of mine. Just don’t destroy my restaurant and we’ll be happy.”

Logan nodded before shooting a dark look at the class and ushering them inside. Glancing at Jean when she paused before him he raised an eyebrow.

“By the way I have a deal for you.” Jean whispered softly. “A little switcheroo?”

“A what?”

“I’ll give you your starring tape if you pass along ours.”

Logan grinned. “Not in this lifetime. Didn’t know you could work it like that.”

“You’re a jerk.”

“I know. You’re keeping your date waiting.”

With a dark look that promised retribution Jean stalked off to join the teen. It had only been through a routine sweep that she’d stumbled upon the knowledge that there was a tape of her and Scott in the elevator. She flushed slightly at the memory of tying the elevator up for most of the afternoon before stumbling on shaky legs to the Med-lab.

Sitting at the small table on the landing Logan watched the kids below him.

“So what was Jean saying?” Rogue asked softly.

“Wants that tape of them in the elevator.” Logan replied turning back to Rogue. “Said she’d trade ours for theirs.”

“Do you think it’s worth it?”

Logan leaned in against Rogue. “Baby nothing is worth more to me than you. If she wants it, I’ll give it to her but I want them to sweat a bit first.”

Rogue smirked and toyed with her wine glass. “You’re a bad boy.”

“Maybe but I’m a real good man!” Logan replied nuzzling against her neck through her hair. “When we get home I’ll show you.”

Laughing softly Rogue let the conversation drop as they watched their students trying to be suave, charming, mature people. Rolling her eyes at the pained look on Adam’s face and the uneasy, uptight way Bobby and Kitty were sitting together she glanced at Logan. “Should we help Kitty and Bobby?”

“It is an exam.”

“But they really like each other.”

“I know.” Logan chuckled. “But since the boy asked for an invitation to watch us making love I’d say his discomfort is so low on my list that it’s not even being picked up by the old radar.”

“Everyone seems to be doing okay. If Jubilee gets any closer to Piotr she’s gonna be in his lap.”

“I swear she’s worse than the boys. Way too much interest in sex.”

“But sex is fun.” Rogue pouted slightly. “And naughty and do you think they’d miss us for like ten minutes?”

“Probably not…as long as you keep the volume down!”

“Come on.” Rogue replied dragging Logan into the shadows. “You’re on my list of things to do tonight.”

Groaning at the corny joke Logan followed Rogue out the back door to the parked limo. “Always wanted to have sex in a limo.”

“Now’s our chance.”



Jean galcned up at the landing and noticed Rogue and Logan were gone. ~Ro you see where they went?~

~Headed toward the back last I saw.~

~I am going to kill him. The bastard knows I hate being partnered with Adam…~

~That’s why he does it. Besides he can’t be that bad.~

~He just asked me if I used sexual aids with Scott!~ Jean fumed and glanced across at Storm at the other woman’s snicker. ~What are you laughing about?~

~We know you two use food but are they sexual aids?~

Smothering an embarrassed grin at the comment Jean turned back to her date. She’d have to bring Scott here one night…maybe they could get lucky in the back of a limo to.