”Logan, come out of there!”
“No.”
“Come on! What’s the matter with you? You woke up the whole fucking wing!”
*muttering, growling, coughing*
“What was that, sugar?”
*cough* “There was a mouse and it tried to stab me.”
“Logan…”
“There was. It was singing to this other mouse with three snails. Then it tried to stab me.”
“Well, it’s gone now. You can come out.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, I’m sure. There are no mice or snails on your bed.”
“Did you check the whole room? Even under the bed?”
“Christ, Logan! I will not go checking the underside of your bed!”
“Fine. I can sleep in here.” *cough*
“Logan! You can’t sleep in the bathroom! You get pneumonia, or something! Get back in your bed right now!”
*cough, cough* “You’re siding with that mouse now, Rogue?”
*sigh* “What have I done to deserve this?”

“Logan, please. Open the door.”
“No.”
“But I have to pee…”
“Pee in your pants. I don’t fucking care.” *cough* “This isn’t the only freaking bathroom in this joint!”

“Logan? What have you been doing?”
“Huh?”
“Why there are ten empty bottles of cough syrup in the trash bin? What did you do with it?”
“Duh. Drank it, of course…” *cough, growl*
“Jesus, Logan! You can’t just go slugging this stuff like it was beer or something!”
“Why?”
“It’ll make you sick!”
“And I fail to see how it would make any difference to my situation right now…”
“No wonder you keep seeing nonexistent mice and snails…”
*growl…* “They were here. Right here, on my chest. Singing. Then I poked that mouse chick and that mouse guy got angry. Flashed me pretty decent looking claws and told me to keep my hands off from his girl.” *cough* “In retrospect, I have to admit that sounds kind of surreal…”
“Really?”
“Yeah. Oh, shit… It is kind of cold in here…” *groan, shuffling* “Marie… Do you know how to pick locks? I can’t open this…”

“Better?”
“Yeah… As soon as this trembling stops… It’s so fucking cold in here…”
“Stop whining. You have three blankets on. Can I go back to sleep now?”
“Could you sleep over here?”
“Logan, no. My skin…”
“You have your nightgown on… Come on… Hop in. Please?” *groan, whine*

*sigh* “Thanks, darling…”
“Logan? Hands off from my boobs.”
“Oh, is that what these are? Sorry, they felt so warm…”
“Logan. Hands off, or hands off….”
“Okay, okay…” *grumbling, cough* “How can I hold you then?”
“I’m sure you’ll find a way that doesn’t involve touching my breasts. Stop twitching. And poking… Logan!”
“What?”
“Please, tell me you’re not completely naked, and that isn’t your erection poking my back.”
“Why should I lie to you?”
“Logan!”