Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a response to September’s one POV-first song you hear-challenge. This is also my first songfic, so, you know… just understand if it sucks.

WARNING!: Subtle, but dark Rogue reference.
"A lot of people ask me…
Am I afraid of death…
Hell yeah I'm afraid of death,
I don't want to die yet.
A lot of people think…
That I worship the devil…
That I do all types of… retarded shit.
Look, I can't change the way I think,
And I can't change the way I am.
But if I offended you… good.
Cause I still don't give a fuck."
----------------------------------------------------------
These fuckin’ geeks think just because I heal, it means I can’t feel pain and I’m ready ta’ walk head first inta’ the fire. It ain’t a matter of can’t, it’s a choice… and I choose not to fall, not to be a fuckin’ weakling. Bet they wish I would though, with all the shit I do and say to keep em’ on edge. I fuckin’ love gettin’ under their skin and makin’ em’ squirm. I don’t like being tested or tested on and so long as you don’t cross the lines I piss in the sand, then we’re fine… but most people don’t get that, then act all fuckin’ surprised when I snap.
----------------------------------------------------------
"I'll stab you with the sharpest knife I can grab…
Come back the next week and re-open the scab!
A killer instinct runs in the blood,
Emptyin' full clips and buryin’ guns in the mud."
----------------------------------------------------------
The best thing next to gettin’ off is sinkin’ another part of my anatomy inta’ somethin’ livin’. The first second, when the claws slide in like a hot knife goin’ through butter and the blood spills over my hands… everything gets quiet. Next thing I know, I got the metal taste of blood stuck to the back of my throat and I’m tryna’ fuckin’ swallow… but I can’t. Fuckin’ tease.
----------------------------------------------------------
"My brain's gone, my soul's worn and my spirit is torn.
The rest of my body's still bein' operated on."
----------------------------------------------------------
When it really counts, when I’m fightin’ with Chuck’s “X-men” -just because it gives me a reason to kill shit- I’m never thinkin’ with my head… don’t think it’s screwed on right in the first place. The animal takes over. I pretend to try an' keep it in, but I fuckin’ love when the Wolverine comes out to play. Usually end up half dead… but it’s worth it.
----------------------------------------------------------
"I walked into a gunfight with a knife to kill you,
And cut you so fast; when your blood spilled it was still blue.
I'll hang you til' you dangle and chain you at both ankles…
And pull you apart from both angles.
I wanna crush your skull til’ your brains leaks out of your veins,
And bust open like broken water mains."
----------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, when we don’t got a lot to get done, I take my time with the fuckers Good Ol’ Xavier tells me to “eradicate”. I’m always tempted to put on some elevator music while I’m tearing them to shreds, listenin’ to them scream for their mommies. Fuckin’ geeks always ask where I was on the ride home… I just tell’ em’ to fuck off and be glad they made it out alive.