Author's Chapter Notes:
Summary: “I don’t know what you’re doing, but I’m moving on…..”
Title: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” 5/?
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Category: Movieverse.
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Notes: Set after X2.
**********************

Four young heads simultaneously peeked out from the med lab door. “It’s all clear,” Scott whispered.

They crept out from the door and slid along the corridor to the blackbird hangar. Scott typed in his access code. “Shit, it’s been changed.”

“Maybe this isn‘t such a good idea.”

Jubes glared at her best friend. “Let me see.” Jubes pushed in front. They were all still whispering. “Go back to the lab, and get a screw driver or a knife - anything like that.”

Logan snuck off and thirty seconds later came back with a scalpel. “This do?”

“Yeah.” She used the scalpel to pry open the cover of the keypad. In the back of the keypad was a miniature keyboard. Pulling it out, she began to type in a series of codes.

“How the hell do you know how to do this?”

“Come on, Scott, you must have wondered how we always got back in after curfew?”

“Yeah, I did, but I never thought for a minute you were hacking into the system to do it.”

She replaced the mini-keyboard and then the pad cover. “That’s why we always went on a Thursday. You guys changed the codes on a Friday. No one ever noticed.” She typed in a four-digit code; the light went green and the hangar door slid open.

Scott got close to her ear. “I’m impressed.” She turned her head and her lips were very close to his.

“Good.” She licked her lips, and he smiled at her.

They moved through into the hangar and across to the access tunnel on the far side. The tunnel led them to a hatch which opened up into the Mansion garage. Logan swung his arm around Marie and then pressed her up against Scott’s blue Jaguar. “I say we take this one.”

“Great idea, dude. Then when we get pulled over, they’ll think we stole it.” She jumped into her own battered open-topped Jeep. “Let’s take this.”

Scott pushed her across from the driver seat and into the passenger’s side. “I’ll drive.”

She smiled sweetly at him. “Fine by me, handsome.”

Scott pulled the underside of the steering column out and was about to hot-wire the car when Jubes stopped him. “What are you doing, you idiot?”

“Getting us out of here.”

“Scott, it’s my car. I have a key!”

He shrugged. “Old habits and all that.” She passed him the key while shaking her head in amazement.

Logan got Marie around the waist and lifted her into the back. Then he leapt in after her. She immediately snuggled into him as Scott drove out the garage and drove to the back exit of the mansion grounds.

The Professor was once again in his office looking over some student papers while enjoying a cup of tea. A knock on his door disturbed him once again. “Come.” He looked up to see Eric the caretaker walk in.

“Sorry to disturb you, Professor, but the students are up to no good again. I‘ve just seen four of them steel with Miss Lee’s car about five minutes ago.”

Xavier sighed. “Thank you, Eric. I’ll deal with it.” Eric nodded and left, closing the door behind him. Picking up his phone, he dialled the extension number for Hank’s lab. “Hank, yes, I believe you may have lost something. It appears they have, yes. No, I’m afraid they are already off the grounds. Eric spotted them in Jubilee’s car. Yes, I’m heading down to Cerebro now.”

Scott pulled off the dirt track they had been travelling along for about a mile and parked the Jeep under some trees at the edge of a small lake. It was a fishing lake, but there wasn’t anybody there. It was deserted which suited them all just fine.

Logan and Marie had been kissing in the back nearly all the way there. Once the car stopped, Marie had climbed into Logan’s lap and their kissing intensified. Scott and Jubes looked in the back at them. Then they looked at each other. Scott was the first to speak. “Walk?”

“Yeah, walk.”

Logan had his hands in her hair; he let them slide down to her hips and rocked her against his growing erection. She bit her lip at the sensation, still in awe of the fact she was with him and he was all hers. She pushed her hands under his hooded top and broke their kiss only to get it and his t-shirt over his head, then loving the feel of her hands on his chest. His hands drifted under her skirt and hooked into the tops of her leggings.

She shifted so that he could take them off. Then she was back straddling his lap. He lifted her top over her bare breasts but didn’t take it off. The seat was uncomfortable for him, but he was way beyond caring now he had Marie in his lap. She threw her head back and moaned as he latched onto one of her hard and sensitive nipples. Licking, sucking, nipping her into an intense frenzy.

He let go of her breast and started to undo his jeans while she kissed him again. She helped him free his erection. They moaned as she rubbed her hand over it. His hands slid slowly up her thighs and back under her mini skirt, pushing it up around her waist. Briefly, she thought about how she must look, top around her neck and her skirt around her wrist: the epitome of rushed teenage sex.

“Should we be think about contraception?” she spoke breathlessly into his mouth, her eyes still unable to open or focus.

He nipped at her lips as he spoke. “Probably.” Pulling her panties to one side, he sunk into her with a growl. “Fuck, darlin’, you’re so hot!”

Holding onto the Jeep’s overhead bar, she rode him slow and steady as he sucked her nipples, alternating between her two pert, perfectly-rounded globes. Biting her left nipple, he held her hips, unable to take the slow pace any longer, and pistonned his own hips up into her, hard and quick. She moaned and gasped with each thrust.

Her orgasm took her by surprise, and she shrieked at the trees overhead. Slowing, he kissed her nipples again. “Turn around, darlin’.” She did on shaky legs, and he entered her again. The new position made his cock bump against a different part of her insides, and she was close again in seconds.

He grabbed her thighs and spread them apart over his knees. “Yeah… fuck, Marie, yeah, God, fuck, fuck, yeah, you’re mine, all mine!” Pressing her body back against his chest and cupping her breasts with his hands, he bounced her roughly up and down his cock.

Scott had hauled back and thrown the perfect flat rock into the lake. It skimmed the surface and bounced perfectly three times before sinking. “Like that.”

“Ok.” Jubes threw her rock similar to the way Scott had, but it made a big plop and sunk instantly. “I’m not very good at this.”

He stood behind her and moulded into her body. She looked down and saw his hand slowly snake across the exposed skin of her stomach. He ran his other hand from her shoulder down to her hand. “Hold your arm like this…” He turned her hand sideways. “And hold your hand to the side like this.” His breath tickled her ear, and she shuddered, making her smile and bite her lip. Their faces were so close that she could look into his eyes and actually see them through their ruby-coloured prisons.

A loud orgasmic shriek interrupted their moment; they broke apart and looked in the direction of the jeep. They could only see its wheels from where they where, but you could tell it was moving.

Jubes blushed and turned away from him. She suddenly felt shy, nervous. It threw her a little. She was usually so confident and polished with men; now she felt vulnerable. She gasped when he grabbed her arm and turned her to him, instantly taking her lips with his and finding her tongue waiting and warm.

He hooked his hand in the back pockets of her jeans and pulled her to him. She broke the kiss and smiled up at him. “What are we doing?”

“I don’t know what you’re doing, but I’m moving on. I don’t know if it’s…” He gestured to his younger self, “…or what, but I feel like it’s about time.”

“Sure you wanna do that with me?” He smiled and nodded, taking her lips again. “What if this is just about the way we’re feeling now, and when Hank puts us back, we don’t feel the same?”

“I don’t know. I’m just happy to go with how I feel now. It’s been four years since Jean died. I can’t go on wishing her to come back because she’s not going to.”

“I want you to move on, and I want you to be happy. I just don’t want to get hurt, Scott.”

“I can’t promise, but I can try.”

She chuckled and reached up to kiss him again. “We can both try, but I’m not exactly the best person with relationships. I mean, come on, the last guy I went out with was St John and look what happened there. I was in a dungeon while he fucked off with Magneto.”

“And left the rest of us to die.”

“Oh Scott, I’m sorry. That day was so much worse for you than it was for the rest of us. I didn’t mean to sound…”

“It’s fine.” He kissed her again, then put his arm around her shoulder. The noise from the Jeep had gone quiet, so they walked back towards it.

Logan pulled the hooded top over his head and jumped out of the back of the Jeep to join Marie, standing on the grass. She had already re-arranged her clothes and put her leggings back on. “What you looking at?”

She pointed towards the lake. “They’re kissing. It’s so cute.”

“One-Eye and Sparky, huh? I never would have bet on that.”

“Me either, but they look sweet, don’t you think?”

He pressed her against the side of the Jeep and nipped her neck. “Do I look like the kinda guy who thinks that stuff is ‘sweet’?”

“Mmmm, guess not.” He was making her light-headed again, so she pushed him away slightly. They had already done things that she never would have dreamed of before, like having sex in an ope space with hre friends only meters away.

“Hey Scott.” Marie turned and saw Scott and Jubes walking back to them. When he heard his name, Scott looked up from Jubilee’s eyes. “Got any money?”

“Yeah, why?” They all started piling into the Jeep again, only this time Logan drove and the girls where in the back.

“I can hear a drive-thru calling my name. Who’s up for McDonald’s?” He reversed the Jeep up the track and then swung it around, making Scott laugh and the girls screech.

They pulled into the parking lot of McDonalds, and Scott jumped down and helped Jubes out of the back. “What do you two want?”

“A big whatever and a chocolate milkshake.” Logan turned in his seat to look at Marie behind him.

“Chicken, please, and a diet coke.”

“Try not to get naked while we’re gone,” Jubes laughed as she walked away with Scott.

Logan sat in the front and scanned his eyes around the area, while Marie fiddled with her ponytail. The parking lot was mostly empty apart from one other car on the other side with four boys in. He also noticed a Police Patrol car across the street. The two cops inside were drinking coffee and watching the passing traffic, so Logan paid them no attention.

He turned to look at Marie. She had piled her hair up into a messy bun, and he liked the way it framed her face. She really did look like she had when he picked her up in Laughlin City. Young and pretty. He had thought about her even then, thought about how he could get around her skin. Thought about how she would feel under his hands, taste on his tongue. Now he knew, and he couldn’t help but smirk to himself.

“What are you smiling about?”

“You and all that perfect skin wrapped around me.”

“My skin isn’t perfect, Logan, far from it.” She drew her eyebrows together and inspected her hands.

“What?”

“That’s the first time.” She gasped at her hands.

“First time for what?”

“That I’ve thought about it. That’s honestly the first time I’ve thought about my skin since Hank told me it hadn’t manifested yet. I’ve never been so relaxed about it.”

Logan gave her a dazzling smile. “That’s a good thing, darlin’.” Then he had another thought. “Sure it’s still off?”

“Well, yeah.” She placed her hand on his. “See, no sucky sucky die die!”

He laughed. “No, I mean are you sure it hasn’t manifested and you can just control it?”

He watched the idea dawn on her face. She shook her head. “I don’t know. How would I know?”

“How do you feel when, ya know, its *on* or whatever?”

“Well just, kinda, I don’t know.”

“Ok, try it a different way. Do ya feel like there’s anything missing?”

“I guess I do have that I’ve-forgotten-something feeling, but I’m not sure I can place *what*.”

He reached for her hand and held it, rubbing small circles in her palm. “Maybe that’s the key to it then. If you figure out what the *what* is, then maybe you can get a handle on it.”

“Maybe.”

Scott and Jubes joined them again and passed out the food. After eating their fill, Scott making a couple of remarks about how he would never have imagined Logan drinking milkshakes, they set off home.

This time Scott drove, and Logan sat in the passenger seat. Roughly seven miles from the Mansion’s front entrance, a blue and red light shone in their rear view mirror and a quick blast of a patrol car horn caught their attention.

“Shit, I’m going to have to pull over.”

“Oh God! I knew this would happen.”

“Everyone just act natural.” The officer driving came round to speak to Scott, leaving his colleague to look round the back of the Jeep. “Help you, officer? Was I speeding?”

“Yes son, I’m afraid you were. Nearly 8mph over the limit. Licence and registration please.”

“Uh, I don’t have it on me.”

“You don’t have it on you?”

Scott nodded, and the officer called to his colleague. “Hal, vehicle check, please.”

“Sure thing, Roger.”

“Sir, that won’t be needed. We live just up here, at the Xavier School.”

“You bunch are from Xavier’s. Right.” Officer Hal got out of the car and walked back to Officer Roger’s side. His comment immediately got Scott’s back up.

“Vehicle’s registered to a Miss Jubilation Lee.”

“That’s me, but I let him drive it.”

“And how old are you, miss?” Officer Hal asked.

“Seventeen.” She gave him her best smile.

“Funny. According to the vehicle check, this Miss J Lee is twenty-one.”

“What about you, son. How old are you?” Officer Roger asked.

Scott scratched the back of his neck and sighed, knowing full well they were completely busted. “Thirty-four.” Jubes snorted in the backseat and then put her hand over her mouth.

“Really? You like good for your age,” was the sarcastic reply.

“I like to stay off the donuts.”

“Watch your mouth, young man.”

“Why, don’t people’s taxes pay you to watch it for me?”

Officer Roger squared his jaw. “That’s it, all of you out, now!” He grabbed Scott’s arm and pulled him from the driver’s seat. Then he pushed him against the hood of the Jeep. “Hands out wide, and spread your legs.”

“What’s the matter, cops pay can’t afford your rent, boys?”

Officer Roger grabbed Scott’s wrists and pulled them behind his back, cuffing him. Then he slammed his face against the hood. Jubes shrieked. “If I were you, I’d keep my mouth shut. Hal, call for another car to take the girls.”

“Sure.” Scott looked up from the hood and saw Logan smirking from a similar position opposite him. Officer Hal hauled Logan up and pushed him into the back of the patrol car.

Siting on the floor of the cell, Marie knew she should probably move before she got stiff, but she really couldn’t be bothered. Jubes sat on the small cot next to her.

Logan and Scott were both in the cell next to them. Logan lay on the cot with his hands behind his head, and Scott was seated similarly to Marie on the floor.

“Way to go, Scooter.”

“Bite me, Jon Boy!”

Jubes tapped Marie on the shoulder. “I think they should be in separate cells.”

“I think you’re probably right. Though if they attack each other, at least they’re in the right place.”

A loud buzzer sounded, and the main gate slid open for Officer Roger to walk in. “Well, I’ve spoken with your headmaster, and you’re all being released without charge.”

All four of them groaned and stood up. “Only thing is, he said that he doesn’t have anyone available to come and pick you up. And seeing, as I can’t let you go off in that Jeep knowing full well none of you have a licence. You’re just gonna have to stay here for a while.”

Marie had her face right up against the bars. “How long is a while?”

“That depends on your Professor.”

Logan ran his hands through his hair and smacked the bars. “You have got to be fucking kidding me! Xavier’s just gonna leave us here?”

The officer smirked at Logan. “Think yourself lucky son, he mentioned the possibility of you spending the rest of your life thinking you’re a six year old girl.”

*****************END OF PART FIVE