Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Gamma.

Summary: “The four of you obviously need something to occupy yourselves with.”
Title: “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” 3/?
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Category: Movieverse.
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Spoilers/Continuity: None.
Genre: Humour

**********************

“I still think the mall is a good idea.” They were walking along the wood panel corridor that lead to their rooms. They had passed a couple of students in the lower halls, earning them a couple of funny looks, but luckily most of the kids were away for spring break.

“We should get changed before we do anything. The Professor was right. We all look a little funny.”

“You’re right. Scooter looks like the boy wonder.”

Scott stopped in front of Logan and squared his shoulders. “It’s better than looking like some red-necked farm boy.”

“Who you calling a farm boy!”

“You, the one from Waltons’ mountain. I’m calling you a farm boy, you, you FARM BOY!”

“You white bread, lilly-livered pansy-assed dick!”

The next second, Scott lunged at Logan and punched him. “I’ll show you who’s a pansy, Jon Boy!” Logan jabbed Scott in the stomach. “Oommph!”

“You’ll pay for that, you stuck-up, stick-up-his-ass….”

“STOP IT! Both of you.” With Jubes’ help, Marie pulled them apart. “You’re behaving like a couple of…well, kids! Go get changed and then met us back in my room.”

Both men, or boys as they were now, looked each other up and down with hate and stomped off in different directions. Two loud thumps signalled their door closing. “Is it me, or are the two of them worse than normal?”

Marie opened her door for Jubes to go in as she spoke. “Hank said something about an increase in hormones. I guess that’s what up with them. Too much testosterone.”

“Yeah, like, Logan so doesn’t have enough already.” Jubes flopped down onto Marie’s bed. By the looks of things she didn’t need to change her clothes. They fit well even though, like Marie, she didn’t fill them as much. “I guess they’re just a couple of horny teenage boys now. Do you feel any different?”

Marie took off her jeans and pulled out a black denim mini skirt from her closet. She put it on, then put black leggings on underneath and her flat ballet-style shoes. “Kinda, I guess. I feel like I want to be irresponsible, but then again, I think that’s only because I could probably get away with it. What about you?”

“Definitely irresponsible, and…promise you won’t laugh?”

Marie let out a little giggle and lay down on the bed next to Jubes. “No.”

“I feel, kinda, horny, you know more than normal. Like I could really do with finding Pete and totally jumping him. Maybe it’s just ‘cause I know I shouldn’t.”

“Jubes! I can’t believe you just said that. Anyway, Pete’s too old for you! Ha!”

Jubes made a horrified face, stood up on Marie’s bed, grabbed one of her pillows and smacked her around the head with it. “Ohh, your gonna pay for that, sparky!”

Marie grabbed the other pillow, and they began laughing as they walloped each other on Marie’s bed. White feathers began to float around them. That’s how Scott and Logan found them two minutes later.

“What are you two, five!”

Marie laughed and threw the pillow at him. He sidestepped perfectly, and it hit Scott square in the face. Both girls and Logan began to laugh uncontrollably until they were on the floor sitting up against Marie’s bed. Scott simply stood with his arms crossed over his chest.

After she composed herself a little, Jubes spoke to him. “What are you wearing?” She looked him up and down: baggy skater jeans, white trainers and a white over-sized American football T-shirt. “You look like some kind of gang-banger. Which, for you, is weird.”

“What, it’s comfy. I got them out of the lost laundry bin. Don’t look like that, the clean lost laundry!”

Marie nudged Logan. “And as for you, you look the same. All you need is a cowboy hat.”

“Changed my shirt and just did up my belt tighter. But I need to borrow some boots. Any ideas?”

“Bobby’s got small feet for a guy his height. We could ask him.”

“Maybe we should just steal ‘em. Bobby’ll flip if he sees us like this.”

“Yeah, let’s go freak him out.” Scott was practically bouncing at the idea. The others looked at him a little surprised, then smiled, and jumped to their feet.

They found Mr. Drake Geography teacher, as he was now known, in his classroom sorting through old textbooks. The four X-teenagers stood outside the room crowded around the small view window in the door.

“Ok, so how do we do this best?” Marie whispered so that she didn’t alert Bobby to their position.

“How about we jump him and stuff him in the supply closet, then steal his shoes?”

Logan shook his head at Scott. “That’s a dumb idea. He’ll freeze us.”

“Not if he doesn’t see us coming, and do you have a better idea Jon Boy?”

“Scooter, you call me that once more, and I’ll keebab your ass!”

Marie nudged Scott. “Oh for god’s sake, would the two of you just stop! I say we walk in, talk to him, then jump him and stuff him in the supply closet, and yes, then we can steal his shoes.”

“OK, let’s go.”

Jubes opened the door and walked into the room, followed by Marie and then Logan and Scott. Bobby looked at Jubes and Marie, a little confused. “Hey Bobcicle, what ya up to?”

“Hi Jubes, Rogue. You two look different somehow.” His gaze then fell on Scott and Logan. His eyes went wide. “Logan? Scott?!? What the hell…ahh!” Logan got close and with a flick of his wrist and claws, Bobby’s pants fell around his knees. As he bent to catch them, Jubilee and Marie grabbed his arms and began to tie his hands behind his back with some string that was on his desk. “What the hell are you doing!”

Scott got the supply closet door open, and with a small push, Bobby fell backwards through the door. Logan pulled off his Doc Martens and then sat on one of the school desks to put them on. Jubes got hold of Bobby’s belt and pulled it tight around his ankles.

Bobby was shouting at them. “Can’t we shut him up?”

“Sure, Scott, you’re team leader after all, whatever you say.” With that Marie stripped off one of Bobby’s socks and shoved it in his mouth, then wound some more of the string around his head to keep it in position. She made her accent sound extra thick and put on her best dramatic voice. “Sorry, Bobby, but I did it for the money!”

She stepped back and slammed the closet door, leaving her ex-boyfriend bound and gagged on a pile of copy paper and paint supplies. The other three were looking at her strangely. She shrugged. “What? I’ve always wanted to say that!”

“Ok, listen, dudes and dude-ette. I know I’m not normally the voice of reason, but we can’t really leave him there, can we?” She jabbed her thumb in the direction of Bobby and the muffled noises.

Logan and Scott looked at each other, then shrugged and in unison spoke. “Yeah.” Marie giggled.

Jubes laughed as well. “Ok.”

“Now you’ve got some shoes, sugar, what do ya wanna do?”

He smirked and hooked his finger in the top of her skirt, then pulled her towards him. “How do you feel about underage sex?”

“That depends. How do your feel about underage girls?”

“Well I have to say, I kinda always liked them!”

“Eww, you two are gross. Come on, Scotty. I feel like raidin’ the fridge.” She grabbed Scott’s elbow and led him out of the room, leaving Logan and Marie snuggling against the school desk.

Logan leaned in and was about to kiss her when a muffled bang came from the supply closet. Marie stopped and giggled. He grabbed her hand and pulled her from the room. “Let’s find somewhere a little more private, shall we?”

As they left, Bobby began to moan again and bang both his feet against the closet door. After a couple of kicks, it flew open. He managed, somehow, to get to his feet. Then he bunny-hopped his way to the classroom door. He turned his back to it so he could get the door open, but he sadly misjudged his step and feel backwards, hitting his head against the door and knocking himself out cold.

Jubes opened the large industrial-sized fridge in the back of the canteen kitchen. She stuck her head in and searched for something good to eat. Scott grabbed a soda out of the cupboard and leaned casually forward against the counter, fiddling with the cap.

He looked over the counter at the fridge, and he smiled. All he could see was Jubilee’s tiny ass sticking out from behind the door. He took a long pull of the soda but never took his eyes off her ass. He suddenly felt really hot and had to re-arrange his trousers, as his reaction to her was suddenly very apparent.

He closed his eyes tight. “Think un-sexy thoughts! Think un-sexy thoughts!”

Jubes turned around. “What’d you say?”

He suddenly stood up straight and then flinched as his ‘problem’ hit the side of the counter. “Nothing! I said nothing, absolutely nothing at all.”

“Whatever. You’re a weird kid.” She made herself a ham and cheese sandwich and then sat of the counter to eat it. Scott stood next to her.

“You want a Slushi? I know how to work the machine.” It was a gift to the students from the Professor after Alkali Lake, a large industrial Slushi maker.

Jubes smiled “Ok.”

Scott hopped off the counter and went over to the back of the kitchen to the Slushi machine. “Blue or Red?”

She finished off the last of her sandwich. “Um, Blue.”

Scott got a large cup and lid and turned the machine on. It began to churn the coloured mixtures around in icy circles. Scott pulled the lever, but in his enthusiasm, he pulled it a bit too hard and the lever broke. “Shit!” Blue Slushi began to pour out all over the floor.

“Scott, turn it off.”

“I can’t. It won’t stop coming out.” He moved back away from the Slushi mixture and knocked over a pile of plates as he went. They sailed to the floor with a loud crash. “What do we do?”

Jubes began to laugh. “We run, Scott. We run.” They both laughed and ran out of the room, heading for upstairs.

Logan led Marie into his room and kicked the door shut. He immediately kissed her and pressed her against the closed door. Using his thumb to lower her jaw, he slipped his tongue in her mouth and sunk his hands into her hair.

He walked her over to the bed, and they fell onto it with a bounce. She let him get comfortable in between her legs, and they started kissing again. Logan went back up onto his knees and pulled his shirt off. Then he pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor.

Marie sat up as well. She bit her bottom lip as she watched him pull his clothes off. She slowly followed suit and took her top off. To Logan’s joy, she didn’t have a bra on. He smirked as his hands immediately went to her breasts.

“Aren’t most teenagers bad at this?”

“I ain’t most teenagers darlin’!” As he kneaded her breasts, she leaned forward and kissed him while using her hands to undo his jeans. Their actions became heated and frantic as their kissing got more intense. Logan shook off his jeans and laid down again.

He had one of his hands on her breast and the other slowly going up Marie’s skirt. He pulled off her leggings and took her panties with it as well. Once they were out of the way, he put his hand up her skirt again and began to massage her clit. “Christ, Marie, you’re wet already.”

“I guess underage sex is more fun that I thought.” She spoke in panted breaths as her stomach began to tighten at the feelings he was creating in her. He nipped at her neck and then growled in her ear. “Ahh, God Logan!” The heat of her orgasm spread through her groin and across her body, making her skin glow red.

He kissed her again. She slid her hand down his back and into the back of his boxers. As he nipped at her lips, she pushed his boxers off, then began to stroke his length. She was surprised at how warm it was.

He opened her thighs gently and positioned himself to enter her. “You sure about this?” She nodded, and he pushed in. Their rhythm was slow to start with, but soon gathered in intensity as they neared their own completion.

Logan held her hips still as she began to move wildly under him, her orgasm approaching her swiftly. He buried his tongue in her mouth and came with a hard thrust into her. It triggered hers, and she screwed her eyes shut and moaned into his mouth as her nails dug into his forearms. He noticed that it didn’t take him long, and hoped it was only temporary thing while his body was younger.

They moved apart, breathless and sweaty. “Wow!” She just didn’t know what else to say.

“Yeah.” He was about to say something else but the loud knocking on his door stopped him. He flared his nostrils, then rolled his eyes. “What, Scooter?”

“Professor wants us in his office, now.”

Fifteen minutes later, Scott, Jubilee, Logan and Marie were sitting in front of Xavier’s desk. Xavier himself was behind the desk. ‘Ro stood next to him, trying to hide her smile and Bobby was pacing in the far corner.

“Sir, you have to deal with them.”

Xavier raised his hand at Bobby. “I am planning on dealing with them, Robert.” He turned to the four teenagers. “Do you have an explanation? You left Robert in a position that could have been dangerous. If Ororo had not been passing by, he may well still be there.”

“Logan needed shoes.” Marie was biting her nails and trying desperately not to project images of her and Logan having sex.

“You could have asked. And as for the mess in the kitchen, who is responsible for that?”

Scott raised his hand. “Me.” Xavier shook his head.

“The four of you obviously need something to occupy yourselves with.” Logan smirked and was about to speak, but Xavier raised his hand to stop him. “Not that. The old barn behind the lake is full of old props and costumes from various school productions. It all needs boxing up and putting into the storage shed. The four of you can go and do that.” They left his office moaning and grumbling about getting covered in dust and spiders.

Bobby walked to the front of the Professor’s desk. “Why aren’t they in isolation? They should be locked up!”

“They’re not criminals, Robert, just irresponsible. And if I remember rightly, you and St John weren’t exactly angels.”

**********END OF PART THREE