Month had gone by without incidents. Logan was busy instructing his self-defense class. Marie drowned herself teaching art. Either of them paid no thought what would happen when month was over. Still it didn’t come as a shock to her when one morning she found herself pinned to Danger Room’s wall by snarling Logan. They had been training, and suddenly Logan had stopped the scenario and lunged at her.

“You smell so fucking good,” he whispered, trailing her jugular with his tongue, grinding his prominent erection to her hip.
“Uh… Breathing becoming an issue here…” Marie managed to gasp and he loosened his hold around her a bit. Still he didn’t let go of her, just nuzzled her cheek eyes closed, inhaling deeply. He wanted to rub in her scent, drown to it.
“Logan?”
“Yeah?”
“Cameras, remember?” Cameras? Oh, for security. Four of them, installed to record activity in the room.
“I can erase tapes…” His hands roamed over her body, delving under her sweater and cupping her breasts.
“Easier would be if you just let me go,” Marie said and he snapped out of his trance-like state.
“Sorry,” he groaned and backed away from her, giving her more room.
“No harm done. Maybe we should call it quits for today?” Marie asked and started backing out from the room. Logan resisted the urge to growl and grab her.
“Yeah. I think we should,” he croaked and watched her retreating back. Her hips swayed lightly. Rational part of his mind knew she didn’t do it on purpose, but other, darker side took it as an invitation. He started after her, and ran face first against closing elevator doors. Pain from his broken nose cleared his head again. He began to wonder would Xavier let him take a vacation. If he wasn’t here, he couldn’t harass Marie. But how would he request a vacation? For what purpose? He shook his head. He was truly alone in this.

He fucked her every night, on every imaginable surface, in every imaginable position, to every imaginable orifice. And he woke up every morning, sheets tangled, sweaty and frustrated as hell, because she wasn’t there. Time he took to do laundry had multified during this week. How long could her period last? Wasn’t it supposed to be over already? Nobody could bleed over a week and survive it, right? Logan took a quick shower, got dressed and stripped his bed, throwing soiled linens to hamper.

At the breakfast he chose to sit with Marie. He had to get over this. After all, he couldn’t avoid her completely.
“Good morning,” she chirped cheerfully. Logan got good look at what she had chosen for breakfast. Bacon, eggs and sausages. And a banana. He swallowed, panic rearing its head. Picture of himself, dry humping her leg while she ate, flashed briefly in his mind.
“Slept well?” He asked and tried to concentrate to his coffee when she speared one of the sausages with her fork and wrapped her lips around it, taking a bite.
“Just fine. How about you?” She asked, taking a sip from her milk. He muffled a groan when he felt her leg brushing accidentally against his under the table.
“Just fine,” he mimicked her answer. At least he had gotten rid of the nightmares. Rather pornographic visions of Marie had replaced them.
“Good. You have been so grouchy lately. Maybe all you need was a good night sleep,” she smiled, polishing off rest of her breakfast, and started to peel the banana. Logan resisted the urge to correct her. All he needed was her legs wrapped around him and his cock buried to the hilt inside her, but since she wasn’t interested he thought it was better to keep it to his own knowledge. The way she ate that banana sure gave some new material to his fantasies about her.
“Hey! You did it again!” She suddenly exclaimed looking at him suspiciously.
“Did what?” He asked, slightly worried. Had she developed telepathic abilities without him knowing it?
“You whimpered. Just like back in the Blackbird, when we were… You know.” He bolted up and fled from the scene.

“Fuck!” He stood panting in the shower. He had finally given up, and instead of taking a cold one he had indulged to a rather steamy fantasy about the girl that haunted his every thought. Warm water cascaded over his shoulders, down over his stomach and legs, clearing the evidence of his release from the floor tiles in front of him. He turned the shower off, and was just stepping out from the shower stall, reaching for a towel, when familiar tightening feeling drew his attention to his crotch.
“God damned traitor!” He growled. His cock didn’t seem to mind his harsh words. It stood up as proudly as ever.