Author's Chapter Notes:
Why was she the one running? Why the hell did she feel like she'd done something wrong?! They were the ones in trouble here! She'd done nothing but follow them! They shouldn’t even be out here!
Rogue drove down the bumpy dirt road into a make shift parking lot. She spotted both bikes amongst several others and a plethora of beat up cars. It was definitely Logan's kind of place. Pulling her coat around her, she adjusted her hat and tucked any stray hairs up underneath the ratty baseball cap. Figuring she might have to do some incognito-recon work, she'd planned ahead and wondered if this is what being a detective felt like. She slipped inside; ignoring the suspicious glance the security guy gave her as she passed by. Once inside, she understood his confused look. It said 'Why the hell are you dressed like that, comin' to a place like this?'

Most of the women present among the drunks were dressed more or less like hookers; with clothes that seemed to date back long before 'Pretty Woman' was ever made. Suddenly she felt as out of place as she had in that bar in Laughlin so long ago. She scanned the bar, but didn't see a sign of either Logan or Victor. She couldn't believe they'd actually snuck away to have...a beer?

Then she saw it. Blatant and proud, it stood in the middle of the room, metal reaching from floor to ceiling with seating all around. A cage.

" Well Sonuvabitch," Rogue muttered to herself. How could she have been so oblivious? Of course. Those two jack asses were sneaking off - to fight! They weren't going to swig beers together anymore than she would share a martini with Magneto!

But why couldn't they just fight in the Danger Room? Because Chuck would never go for it, her inner Logan said.

She nervously looked around and found an empty stool near the door. Sliding up she took another, longer look around but still saw neither man. They obviously didn't want anyone to know they were here, and with good reason. Xavier wouldn't approve of this, and Scott would have a fit and fall in it. Plus, they had to be making a profit off of this. Right? Beating the shit out of each other for money? But who would win between the two of them? Pride wouldn't allow them to fix the fight - and she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that they came here to fight. No way her boys were there as spectators! Wait - not her boys - just Logan and plain ole Victor.

Well, she was going to stick around and see just what was going on! This was crazy! Why would two sworn enemies get together to arrange a fight? They couldn't do this. If the crowd figured out they were mutants, it could turn into a huge bar brawl...not that she was worried who would come out on top...but still! On second thought, a fight between the two of them could go on forever and the crowd probably loved it.

Just as the thought crossed her mind, the announcer stepped inside the ring and people began to file into the remaining seats. Rogue stayed safely at the bar, praying that the stench of alcohol, sweat, and stale smoke was enough to mask her scent.

"Got another special one tonight, folks!" the announcer crooned and the crowd began to stir.

"Back ... by popular demand ... End of the Road brings you a no holds barred match ... Sabretooth and the Wolverine!"
The yelling and screaming was almost deafening and Rogue flinched as a thick craze seemed to engulf the crowd. They were going crazy over this!

She nodded to the bartender for a beer and watched as Creed and then Logan entered the cage.

Rogue sat enraptured once they were inside. Both of them had gone barefoot and bare-chested; she unconsciously bit at her lower lip. ‘Dear God,’ she thought, but never finished.

Logan moved immediately, charging towards Creed with no hesitation. The two of them fell towards the far side of the cage with the force of his assault. Creed retaliated, punching Logan, backing him up. They exchanged blows for a while until Victor managed to get a hold on Logan, locking his arms by his sides. To escape the hold, he threw his head back, butting it against Victor's chin. It was enough to faze the taller man so his grip loosened. Once out, Logan and Victor faced off against each other again, circling one another, measuring up their opponent.

Rogue's breath caught in her throat. At that moment, they looked exactly like two caged animals. No - they were two caged animals. There was little left of either man and the thought was both terrifying and thrilling to her. The exertion had them covered in sweat and she felt a cold trickle of her own run down her back. Something was wrong with her. She couldn't keep her mind from wandering down darkened, secret paths where feral lust dominated.

Logan landed another punch and Victor grabbed him, tossing him to the other side of the cage. Foolishly, for one instance, she thought 'they'll get hurt', but the lure of what was happening in front of her overshadowed any concern. The patrons loved every minute of it - and shamefully, so did she. But she wasn't just enjoying it for the simple thrill of violence. Rogue was drawn to it on a completely different level, and it scared her.

She should leave. She should walk out right now and consider what needed to be done. They couldn't do this anymore and as squad leader she had to forbid it.

This time, Victor was thrown and locked against her side of the cage, his face pressed against the metal. Logan was behind him, digging a forearm into his neck.

It wasn't right for her to watch this - watch this and feel a sensual rush, a charge of stimulation. Rogue realized she was biting her lip so hard she'd drawn blood. What did this say about her?

She had to get out of there - now! As she sprung from her seat, she looked back to see a set of haunting eyes honed directly in on her. Victor was looking right at her.

Oh God! He knew! He wasn't even fighting anymore, he was just watching her. Victor was smirking and Logan was looking at Victor like he was going to skewer him with his claws. Victor relaxed just long enough for Logan to spin him around and get in one solid punch, knocking him down for the count.

Rogue knew he was faking. He was cutting the fight short because he wanted to bust her for being there and probably give her holy hell for it. She bolted for the parking lot.

Stopping half way to the car, she looked around as if just realizing what she was doing. Her heart was thundering in her chest. Why was she the one running? Why the hell did she feel like she'd done something wrong?! They were the ones in trouble here! She'd done nothing but follow them! They shouldn’t even be out here!

She got in her car and revved the engine. Going to tattle-tell to Scott wasn't the answer. No, she'd wait and corner Logan tomorrow and tell him he was out of his ever loving mind! She could feel her face was on fire, out of frustration as much as embarrassment at her state. What if they could tell? What if they knew what she'd felt, seeing them in that cage? Rogue sped home, wishing she'd stayed in her room that night.

****************
Closing her eyes only made things worse. She tossed her head against her pillows. It seemed impossible to block out the images, no matter how hard she rubbed her temples. Logan. Victor. Logan and Victor in a cage.

No, no, no - she couldn't think about it! All that skin ... Bare skin, rippling muscle underneath bare, sweaty skin...all that flesh, all that caged fury. The tension between them had been palpable. Even the by-standers in the bar, who didn't know either man from Adam, could sense it. But she knew both men, worked with them both, lived with them both - and their tension ran so deep, she could taste it. It didn't taste bitter or vile. No, it was intoxicating.

Oh god, this was bad, so very, very bad. Hopefully neither had noticed her scent. Or the change in it that she was certain had occurred. Logan hadn't seen her and they'd seemed way too focused on each other to pick up on her smell. Or maybe they had and she was going to be in trouble ... no. No. It was Logan and Victor that were in trouble! They had to be put into their place for what they were doing behind her back, behind everyone's back. She didn't even want to think about how many times they'd been fighting before this.

Rogue's cheeks burned at the very thought of what she had been thinking during the fight. That primal, feral scent they gave off. It oozed over her, thick and sweet like honey - it had been enough to make her head spin. Her head was spinning now. It tightened things low in her body and the feeling wasn't going away. Her skin itched like it was electrified and she could not make herself relax. Logan and Victor in a cage fight. She'd watched them and imagined things she shouldn't have ... things she was imagining now.

A muffled sound escaped Rogue's lips as she slipped her hand down into her panties, knowing that this was the only way to get rid of some of the tension they'd awoken within her. Heaven help her, she wanted their hands on her. Back and forth. Slow circular motions. More images. She leaned her head back into her pillows and imagined someone else between her thighs while her fingers danced.

Being an expert at bringing herself over because of her mutation, Rogue longed for the real thing. The very thought of experiencing that right now with either of those two vastly virile men made her want to scream out of sheer frustration. So - maybe Bobby had had his hands down her pants a few times and they'd gotten each other off - it wasn't the real deal.

Her instincts assured her there were things that didn't even begin to compare to what she and Bobby had done; he was a kid, a boy. They were men, and not just any men, but two supremely masculine men, two forces of nature. It wasn't hard to come up with a hundred, a thousand different fantasies starring either of them and her. Or the both of them and her. Shit. This was out of hand. She was their squad leader and they had to answer to her. Lusting after her teammates was like ... like ... a teacher lusting after a student - two older male students that reeked of sexuality ... and that thought only mutated in her mind into a lurid fantasy involving a ruler.

Xavier would be shocked if he ever learned what was going through her mind about the two alphas. Even worse would be Scott's reaction; he'd never been fond of Logan in the first place, and now here was another man who was equally as arrogant, maybe more so. Scott would surely freak, if not go ballistic, if he found out. It was so wrong, so bad. She was bad for thinking it. So bad. No one could ever know. No one would ever know.

Rogue arched her lower back, angling her hips. It would just be her ... dirty … little ... secret.

Sucking on her lower lip to keep from being too loud, she instantly knew she was being watched. Someone had come into her room. What the fuck? Who ...? Guilt and panic stilled her hand and made her breath catch. She could hear her heart thumping like it was in her ear.

"Don't go all quiet on my behalf, little angel."

Rogue's eyes flew open at the sound of a far too familiar male voice. What the hell was he doing in her room?!

"Victor."

"That's my name ..."