He growled and slouched down on co-pilot’s seat, shifting uncomfortably. He had prepared to a decent fight, and mission had been a bust. All pumped up and no proper outlet caused energy to coil inside him and settle to his groin. He was rock hard and all he could do about it was to wait until they got back to mansion before he could relieve himself. Then peculiar scent wafted past him when Marie entered to cockpit. He wasn’t only one hot and bothered. From the smell of things she was ready to go, too. That didn’t make matters any easier. Two-hour flight back would be pure hell.

“Oh, fuck!” Marie groaned, slumping to her seat and rubbing her temples.
“Yeah,” Logan managed to croak.
“I hate it when this happens! All the fuss and then… Nothing!”
“Yeah,” Logan said and shifted on his seat again. He hadn’t been this hard in ages. Leather outfits they wore looked sexy as hell, but were pure agony to his lower parts. He wasn’t a small man and suit’s designer hadn’t thought to add extra room for hard-on. He glanced Marie from the corner of his eye. She sat there, rubbing her thighs and flexing her fingers, cheeks flushed and familiar gleam in her eyes. He had seen same look whenever he looked in the mirror after particularly frustrating mission. Scent of her arousal had filled the cockpit, and he briefly wondered how they were going to get back home without him jumping on her and screwing her to next week. He had a very vivid imagination when it came to sex, and knowing she had mastered her mutation just week ago it started to produce quite entertaining images of her under him, writhing and begging for more.
“What?” Marie asked and turned to look at him.
“Huh?”
“You just whimpered. What’s the matter?” Oh, nothing’s matter. I just really would like to fuck you right now, as hard as possible, please. Somehow Logan got the impression it wouldn’t be a good answer, even if it were the god honest truth.
“Nothing. We ready to go?” He tried to ask nonchalantly while sliding lower on his seat, trying to ease pressure leather pants were asserting to his aching cock. Marie looked at him and her eyes narrowed to tiny slits.
“Not yet. Let me take care of you first.”

Uh… She couldn’t possibly have said what he thought she had said, right? Tremor ran through Logan’s spine when Marie stood up and walked to him.
“Can I?” She asked, kneeling between his legs and placing her hands to his thighs. Oh, yes. He had heard right from the first time. Logan closed his eyes and swallowed. He knew he should refuse. She was just a kid. She didn’t know what she was doing. Just say no.
“Only if you let me repay the favor,” he heard his own treacherous voice whisper, then only sound of his fly opening and heavenly feel of open space, which was quickly replaced with warm and wet cavern of her mouth.

It took him a while to remember to breathe again. After that he just lay on his seat, panting and trying to form a coherent trail of words. Marie sat in front of him, wiping her mouth and smiling.
“Where… How the fuck did you know…”
“How to do that? That’s for me to know and you to find out,” she purred with sultry voice, and started to get up.
“Stop right there, little girl… Didn’t we have an agreement?” Logan said, grabbing her arms. She looked at him puzzled.
“You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.”
“You already did. Letting me take care of you. It made me…” She blushed a bit, not wanting to use words to describe how much it had satisfied her to know she was able to give so much pleasure to him.
“Let me get this straight. You got off when you got me off?” Logan asked.
“That was something I had wanted to do for a long time now. So, yeah,” Marie confessed, little embarrassed.
“Well, whenever you need a hand taking care of your business, don’t hesitate to call…” Logan smirked.

Week had gone by quickly. Logan had still hard time comprehending his little Marie had gone down on him. Little Marie. Humph. Not that little, he berated himself. She had grown since he first saw her. No longer was she scrawny timid kid. Instead she was beautiful, confident woman. And in serious need to be taken care of. He had hard time controlling his actions around her, and he was amazed why the whole male population of the mansion didn’t drool on her heels. She reeked of arousal. First days he had simply put her changed scent on his overactive imagination, but he couldn’t blame it after he had accidentally witnessed her private time in shower after their workout. Needless to say he had tried to avoid her after that. Now it was Sunday evening, and she was still walking around, carrying only her own scent, and he was slowly going nuts, jerking off ten times a day couldn’t be healthy. Why couldn’t she just go and fuck with somebody?

“Hi.” The very person occupying them interrupted Logan’s thoughts. He had been leaning to kitchen counter, coffee cup in his hand. Marie stood in front of him, dressed modestly to jeans and grey, long sleeved turtleneck shirt. With senses like his, she could have been naked.
“What?” He growled annoyed, knowing he would spend another ten minutes in a cold shower, jerking off, as soon as he get rid of her. And he was getting tired of it.
“Could you move?” Marie asked, looking at him curiously. He had been on edge for whole week now, and she had no idea what had caused it.
“Why?” He asked, gripping his cup so tight his knuckles turned white.
“I need to get…” Marie started, reaching past him to cupboard, her breast brushing his arm involuntary. Logan slammed his cup to counter and stormed past her, out of the kitchen.

It had been a close call. Just a few seconds more, and he would have thrown her to counter and taken her there. He was closing in to a point where he wasn’t going to care was she willing or not. Her scent told him she needed it, and every instinct told him to give it to her. But he couldn’t do it. He was going to wait and see, let her make her own decision. Surely she would soon cave in and choose a partner? Anybody? At this point he would be happy if Magneto broke in and claimed her. At least if she was getting it on regular basis, her scent wouldn’t be so alluring to him, and he could actually do something useful instead of masturbating 24-7.

“We need to talk.” There. He said it. It had come out sounding harsher than he meant, but now she knew to stay put and silent. She sat on her bed cross legged, thick book covering her lap.
“Well, you better come in then. Sit,” she said and waved towards a chair with her other hand. Her other was busy twirling a lock of hair next to her face. For a moment he debated weather to close the door or not. Thinking topic of their on coming discussion he decided to close it. After all, it was kind of personal. He took the chair she had offered, twirled it around and sat on it, leaning his forearms on its backrest.
“So. When are you going to get laid?” He asked. Better get it out on the open immediately. No use beating around bushes. Quicker he got this over with, better it was for the both of them.
“Umm… Not anytime soon? Why?” Marie asked perplexed. He fixed hard stare to her eyes.
“You smell like you need to. And I’m having a hard time with that. Literally hard. Please. Get laid.”
“It’s not like I can just jump on somebody…” She started.
“Remember I told you I could take care of you? I wasn’t joking.”
“What kind of a woman do you think I am?” Marie gasped.
“One that will get her brains fucked out if she doesn’t take necessary precautions pretty soon. My wrists are getting sore, and cold showers aren’t helping anymore.”
“You… Want me?”
“You need release. I can smell it. I want to give it to you. Wanting you may come after that, or not.”
“What makes you think I want sex?”
“I told you. I can smell it.”
“Then your sniffer’s broken. I’m having my period. Sex is the last thing on my mind right now.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah.”

Figures. With animal senses come animal instincts. And animal behavior.
“Crap.” Logan lay on his bed, contemplating the situation. He was in heat. Not Marie. And just for coincidence she happened to have her period at the same time. He would have to ride this out somehow. Deciding not to give in to his urges this time he just crawled under the covers and tried to get comfortable enough to sleep. He was getting sore for constant jerking off, and would develop a serious case of arthritis soon with all cold showers he took. He tossed and turned, pictures of Marie dancing behind his closed lids, his whole body humming and throbbing with need, but finally he managed to drift to deep slumber.