Layers for Sex by Shadowlady
Summary: The class gets a unique assignment and Scott gets an elevator surprise.
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Let's Talk about Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1056 Read: 3342 Published: 02/16/2007 Updated: 02/16/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Shadowlady

Chapter 1 by Shadowlady
The now familiar unease that accompanied every Monday morning followed Jubilee as she entered the classroom. A glance at her watch told her she had two minutes to be in her seat before Logan came in.

With Rogue out of town for the weekend Logan’s mood had deteriorated rapidly and by Sunday afternoon she’d been desperate to find Rogue and drag her back to the mansion. Briefly she wondered if his mood could possibly get worse even as the door opened and Logan stepped into the classroom.

“Morning Rugrats.” Logan drawled stalking to his desk.

“Morning sir,” Kitty squeaked.

Logan glanced at her sharply before putting the items he carried on the desk and settling behind the massive wooden piece of furniture. “This week’s gonna be a bit different.”

“We’re not focusing on one aspect and spending and entire week getting bored by it?” Jubilee joked.

A low snarl had her swallowing harshly as she stared at him.

“You’re gonna be working in pairs. I’ve drawn up a list of places in town you can go to get what you need. And you will need to follow the instructions carefully.” Logan growled. “Since you never know what or who you may become involved with I figure you should know about the different layers of sex.”

“Layers?” Bobby squeaked remembering only too well the look on Logan’s face when he caught him the day before trying to sort laundry…most of which belonged to a particular girl sitting a couple of seats away from him.

“Yes layers Bobby.” Logan drawled. “Today we’re going to discuss some of the traditions from around the world in regards to sex. Can anyone besides Rogue tell me how many cultures in the world utilize a cover of some sort during sex?”

“Uh none?” Kitty replied.

“Wrong. There are many cultures around the world that use a ‘bridal’ sheet on their wedding night. It’s a method of preserving the purity of their marital bed. Being a nice guy I had a few made.” Logan rose and passed out the plastic wrapped packages he’d brought in. “With each one there’s a card telling where the design came from. I want you to research that location today and be prepared to pass on the sheet tomorrow.”

“Uh we’re not making a sheet are we?”

“No Drake you’re not making a sheet. You and your partner are going to make body-suits.” Logan chuckled at the horrified looks on the students faces. “Serviceable ones. Each suit has to cover you from neck to feet. Be comfortable, unique, and you have to wear it.”

“Uh Logan does that mean we can make it from any fabric?”

“No.” Logan shook his head. “You have three choices. Silk, lace, or Leather.”

“So sorry I’m late.” Rouge panted rushing into the room in a short skirt, dark blouse and heels. “I got delayed at Rosa’s.”

“No problem.” Logan drawled as she brushed past him. “I’ll fill you in after class.”

Rogue flushed slightly and looked at him. “Promise?” she mouthed and was rewarded with a slight nod.

“Where are we going to get the money for the material?” Jubilee drawled. “I mean we’re only making one suit but still…”

“You’re making two suits.” Logan drawled. “That’s why you’re partners with someone. You have to design one for your partner.”

“Who am I working with?” Luther asked. “No offense but there are more guys…”

“Don’t worry. I’ve lined up some volunteers for you guys who are extra bodies.” Logan stated. “Luther you’re working with Dr. Grey. Adam you’ll be working with Miss Monroe…”

“Uh what are you talking about?” Luther gaped at him.

Logan hid a chuckle. “Both women have been gracious enough to agree to help out. Now you can either work with them or you can work together.”

Sharing a glance both boys slid down in their seats, their faces flaming.

“Good any questions? Suggestions?” Logan glanced at Rogue who held up her hand. “Yeah kid?”

“Can I partipate?”

“Sure. Whatcha got?”

Rogue smiled and shrugged. “I’ve got an idea for a design…”

“Why can’t I work with her?” Adam demanded. “She’s part…”

“Because I said so.” Logan ground out. “Now here’s the assignment. Remember you have to model them for us on Friday so don’t go making something that looks like a drunken hooker wouldn’t wear it!”


As the others filed out Rogue leaned back in her seat. When the door closed she winked at Logan. “What’s the point of this exercise?”

“They should learn that it doesn’t make you less of a lover to have to put an extra layer between you and your partner.”

“None of them have deadly skin.”

“Which is a good thing for them. For us it’s an added thrill.”

Rogue rolled her eyes. “I missed you this weekend.”

“You have no idea how much I missed you baby. Couldn’t sleep, spent the entire weekend jerking off – didn’t help.”

Rogue slid a button loose on her blouse. “Then you’re gonna love my surprise.”

Logan choked as he saw the pale expanse of skin being exposed. Catching the odd embroidered flower he realized she had a body suit on and grinned. Picking her up he spread her out over his desk, “I’m gonna love this surprise.”




Scott glanced up as the door to his classroom flew open and Jean stormed in. “Is there a problem? An emergency?” Scott asked ignoring the stunned faces of his students.

“YES! A big emergency.” Jean gasped pulling him out of the room,a wild look in her eyes. “A really big, hard, problem I need help getting on.”

“What on earth?” Scott sputtered as his wife all but dragged him down the hall and into the elevator. A moment later he was scrambling for the emergency stop button as Jean all but attacked him. “Jean oh my GOD!” He nearly screamed as she sank to her knees in front of him. “What are you…don’t you dare stop!”

The tiny red blinking light above their heads went unnoticed…by everyone but the silently recording machine set up in Logan’s bedroom!
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=980