A trade or a trick by Shadowlady
Summary: The boys think they're onto something
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Let's Talk about Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 829 Read: 3337 Published: 02/14/2007 Updated: 02/14/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Shadowlady

Chapter 1 by Shadowlady
Glancing up at the soft click of his classroom door opening Logan hid a grin as Bobby, St. John, and Luther stepped into the room.

“What’s up boys?”

“Uh we came to ask a question.” Bobby declared.

“You still ain’t getting an invitation,” Logan replied seriously. “No matter how much you stand around and act innocent.”

Bobby flushed and plopped his butt on a desk. “But Logan we can get Professor Xavier to relieve you of this class if you give us some intel.”

“What is so important about my sex life that you’re willing to go to such measures?”

“We wanna know how Rogue’s a twelve!” St. John declared. “I mean we all heard you two this morning and from the sounds of it you’re either willing to risk death or you know something we don’t.”

Logan grinned at them. “What makes Rogue a twelve huh?”

“Yeah. I mean there must be something you’d be willing to trade for the information. Something we could offer that would sway you into revealing a few details.”

Leaning back in his seat Logan stared at the trio of boys before him. “The tape.”

“What tape?”

“The one that the girls made of my room. Someone’s got it and I want it.”

“If we get it will you tell us?”

“I’ll tell you something.” Logan replied noncommittally. “I want it before lights out.”

Nodding Luther rose to his feet. “Okay any idea who’s got it?”

“That’s up to you to find out. Now then I’ve got these exams to grade.”


Slipping out into the hallway the boys glanced at each other just as they saw Rogue coming with a digital video camera in one hand.

“Hey Rogue what’s that for?”

“Monday’s class.” Rogue replied seriously.

Exchanging glances the boys moved off hurriedly. Bobby paused and glanced behind him to watch Rogue slide into the classroom silently.

“Hey come on.” He whispered softly and headed back to the classroom.


“Hey darlin’ did you get it?” Logan’s distinct rumble was clear through the door.

“Of course.” Rogue’s sultry purr had the three eavesdroppers glancing at each other. “Have I been a good girl today?”

Logan’s low chuckle drifted into the hallway a moment before the door shuddered under the force of something hitting it. “Baby there’s only one way you coulda been better.”

“And how’s that?” Rogue’s voice seemed to be pour over them like smooth whiskey or really good sex.

A low growl and the shuddering of the door had the trio darting off. Halfway down the hallway they heard a faint but distinct high pitched moan that had them hurrying.


Hurrying into the kitchen they spotted Scott sitting at the island reading the paper.

“How’s it going?” Bobby asked settling next to his instructor.

“Depends on what you’re talking about?” Scott replied quickly.

“How’s your sex life?” St. John asked.

“Better than yours. Why?”

“Logan said he’d give us details if we found that tape and gave it to him. I don’t believe him.”

Scott chuckled and glanced at the boys. “You’re smart there. He won’t. And I happen to know that the tape is worth more than what he’s gonna tell you.”

“You’ve seen it?” Bobby leaned forward. “Do tell.”

Snickering Scott glanced at the kitchen doorway. “Lets just say that you’re going to enjoy what he teaches you in sex ed.”

“Why?” Bobby leaned forward. “Come on Scott some of us have no sex life so we have to pick at other peoples.”

“He’s very, very flexible.” Scott whispered softly. “Almost as flexible as Rogue is. Speaking from experience some of the positions they’ve gotten into are pretty intense.”

“Like what?” Luther asked.

“Well they were doing this really different position. He was on his back with his legs up to his chest and she was squatting over him. She was balanced almost entirely on his hands. Honest to God I saw it…tried it even and let me tell you it’s a lot harder than it looks.” Scott whispered. “Nearly killed myself with the muscle cramps but Jean liked it….”

“I like what?” Jean asked walking into the kitchen to see four startled, guilty expressions turn her way. “Scott what are you talking about?”

“Uh nothing darling. Uh we were discussing a deal Logan made with the boys.”

“Oh?”

“Uh yeah and I advised against following through on that deal. It’s not worth what he’s offering.”

“Right.” Bobby said ducking his head and darting for the door. “Afternoon Dr. Grey.”

“Have you seen Rogue or Logan?” Jean asked as the boys skittered out of the room.

“Uh not since class…” Bobby squeaked and darted for the stairs. He had an appointment with the computer…maybe he could find that position Scott had mentioned.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=977