The Joys of Strip Wrestling by Codegal
Summary: Just some smut I wanted to write. A one-shot sequel to my one-shot fic: “The Joys of Hunting at Night.”
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1827 Read: 2441 Published: 06/29/2004 Updated: 06/29/2004

1. The Joys of Strip Wrestling by Codegal

The Joys of Strip Wrestling by Codegal
Author's Notes:
I have to admit that this fic is based loosely on one of the chapters in Linda Howard’s ‘Dying to Please.’ Here’s to hoping that I’ve done an alright job…
“Logan.”

“Yeah, darlin’?”

“Remember my birthday? And the wonderful time we spent at the abandoned cabin?”

“Sure do, Marie.”

“Well, since I had such a wonderful time, I wanted to pay you back for it.”

Logan’s brow lifted as he watched Marie at the foot of their shared bed. Reaching over to the beer on his bedside table, he took a sip before looking at Marie. “What did ya have in mind?”

Marie gave Logan a smile, and then placed both of her knees on either side of Logan’s legs. Leaning forward, she let Logan get a good look of her naked breasts, knowing full well that they practically fell out of the top of her loose singlet.

Logan gave a strangled sound, his eyes glued to all the lovely skin that Marie was displaying. He swallowed once, twice, then three times. No matter how many times that he had made love with Marie, he never failed to get hard at the sight of her.

God, she was beautiful.

Abandoning his drink on the bed side table, he slid down the bed until Marie was straddling his hips. She gave a low moan as she rocked against him. Growling, Logan wrenched her singlet top up and latched his mouth onto a breast.

Marie ran her fingers through Logan’s coarse hair, pulling him closer to her skin, keeping a constant rhythm to her hips. Minutes of pleasure passed before Marie remembered her plan, and she cursed silently. This wasn’t a really good start.

She looked down and found Logan’s mouth on her bare abdomen, his teeth lightly scraping the underside of her belly, right above her woman’s mound. Her singlet lay discarded behind her. She smiled to herself. How did that happen?

Feeling Logan’s fingers slip into the waistband of her panties, Marie placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. A surprised look crossed over Logan’s features and Marie had to smother a laugh.

Sliding off of him and onto her own feet, she wagged her finger at him. “Not yet, sugar. I’ve something else in mind for you.”

Logan gave a growl and quickly rolled off the bed, standing before her, his arms outstretched to grab her. Marie gulped at the sight of his erection bulging behind his jeans, winked at him, grabbed her singlet, shucked it on and ran for her life.

She could hear Logan’s strangled laugh behind her as he chased her through the mansion, pass the shocked gazes of everyone and below to the underground levels.



Logan stopped outside the closed doors of the Danger Room. He smiled to himself. He had her now.

Punching in the access code to the danger room, Logan waited for the door to slide open before rushing in, his eyes quickly scanning the room for his wife. She was standing in the centre of the room, a playful smile plastered on her face.

Logan growled in reply and went to move towards her when she held her hand up. “Not so fast, Logan. I ain’t gonna let you have me that easily.”

Logan gave her a leering grin, winking at her. “Wasn’t thinking of easy, darlin’. My thoughts were along the lines of hard and fast.”

A tingling began between her legs at his words, and Marie had to bite her lip for control. Logan’s grin stayed on his face, his eyes giving her a knowing look on the obvious effect his words always had on her. She cursed silently. Dirty words always turned her on.

She tried to ignore his laughing eyes, and instead asked him, “How many articles of clothing do you have on, sugar?”

Logan’s brow rose. “If you give me a second, I’d have none on.”

Marie smiled. “But then that wouldn’t be fun, now, would it. Answer the question, sugar.”

Logan counted. “My shirt, jeans, socks, boots and watch. So five.”

“Good. That would make you even with my singlet, jeans, underwear, sandals and bracelet. Okay, now to set some ground rules. If you wanna get some, you gotta wrestle me—”

“—I gotta fight you for it?” Logan asked, incredulous.

Marie laughed at his crude words. “Kind of. All you gotta do is pin me on the floor, and I lose an article of your choice. And seeing as you’re a whole lot heavier and stronger than me, all I have to do is knock you on your ass, and then I get to choose which article of clothing you have to remove.”

“Fair enough.”

Marie smiled. “Good. The first to have all the clothes stripped away is the proclaimed loser and must submit to the other’s whims. Now that we’ve established the ground rules, come at me, big boy.”

Logan smirked and walked towards her. “You know, Marie. You might as well give up now. I mean, considering how much stronger I am, I don’t think this would be much of a match. So you—”

Logan stopped talking and looked up into the laughing face of his wife. He was sitting on his ass on the floor. “Boots,” she ordered, still laughing at his shocked expression.

Quickly gathering his wits about him, Logan obliged her before getting back up onto his feet. “You’re fast,” Logan murmured, circling his prey. Marie stayed still, her eyes constantly watching his every movement. Logan closed the distance, reaching for her shoulders.

As anticipated, Marie ducked his arms, not aware of the leg that swept behind both of hers, knocking her off her feet. Catching her before she hit the floor, Logan placed her on the floor, pushing her shoulders down onto the floor. “Pin. You’re singlet.”

Fifteen minutes of sweaty wrestling, laughing, cursing and growling passed before Marie found herself on the floor again, her body ready to give in, having endured all the skin to skin contact it could take.

Marie stared up at a sweaty Logan, his breath on her collarbone as he pushed himself back onto his feet. “Pin,” he said raggedly. “Take your panties off.”

Marie slowly pulled herself onto her feet, breathing hard, knowing full well that the end was upon her. “What about my bracelet?”

Logan wiped his hand across his forehead and grinned. “I’m saving that for last.”

Placing her fingers into the waistband of her panties, Marie slowly pulled her underwear down past her hips, giving a little of wiggle of her hips. An explosive growl erupted from Logan’s throat, and Marie had to smile, knowing that he was almost at the end of his restraint.

She pulled her underwear the rest of the way down her legs, keeping her knees locked so that her ass was up high in the air. Logan gave another growl at the sight of Marie’s long white legs and wrenched his own jeans off.

His penis sprang out from its restraints, and Marie visibly gulped at the sight of it, long and hard, thrusting forward from its nest of curls. Marie held up her hands. “Wait. I haven’t won them, yet.”

“Just pretend they’re still on.” Logan replied before stalking forward.

No longer caring, Marie kicked her leg out at the approaching Logan. Shifting sideways to avoid the contact, Logan closed in on the gap and both gasped at the sensation of his manhood brushing against her moist centre.

Placing one arm under her bottom, Logan lifted Marie up and impaled her on his arousal. Marie gave a low moan of pleasure, letting her head fall back and her eyes close. Wrapping both legs around Logan’s hips, Marie placed her hands onto his shoulders and simply held on, her body no longer able to do anything else but hang onto Logan.

Logan bent his head to resume suckling at Marie’s breast, something he had been enjoying earlier in the privacy of their bedroom. His free hand drew circles on her abdomen and he slowly walked the both of them to the wall, fearing that he wouldn’t be able to support Marie in a few minutes.

Hitting the wall, he let his hips withdraw before moving forward slightly, pushing his penis deeper, and eliciting a frustrated growl from his wife. Chuckling, he reared back and slammed into her, his hand slipping from her abdomen to the wet folds between her thighs, playing with her clit.

Marie screamed, her nails digging into Logan’s shoulders, the slight pain of it forgotten at the incredible feel of being sheathed entirely in Marie’s tight passage. Lifting his head from her breast, he found her mouth and pressed his lips to hers, his tongue thrusting between her open mouth to imitate the movement of his sex.

Feeling his balls tighten, Logan knew he was almost gone and thrust harder, deeper, faster into Marie, his fingers working frantically, their loins slapping noisily against each other, a tell-tale sign of the ferocity of their love making.

Marie broke away from Logan’s mouth and gasped for air, the fucking that he was giving her too much for her senses, her body cried out for release. She wrapped her arms around Logan’s neck and hammered her hips back at his, straining for the climax she knew was almost upon her.

Crying out, she squeezed her thighs rhythmically to their thrusts, the sweet tension coiling tighter in her stomach. “Logan,” she moaned, her voice desperate, her body delirious from want of release.

Hearing her cry, Logan leant forward and once again captured her nipple, his teeth lightly scraping it before his tongue laved at it. When Marie’s pleasured scream filled the room and her insides squeezed him, Logan knew it had worked, and was relieved seeing as his balls were close to bursting.

Rearing back one last time, Logan thrust himself into her, and then exploded, filling her with him.



Marie woke up to the unpleasant feeling of semen seeping slowly pooling in her bottom. Her body, along with her sweat, had cooled, telling her that she had been out for a few minutes.

She looked down at Logan’s head, which was nestled between her breasts, listening to his breathing finally slow down to normal. She ran a hand lazily through his hair, content on just lying there all day with the man she loved.

Feeling Logan press a soft kiss to each of her pinkish-brown nipples, she glanced down at Logan again, and met his adoring gaze. He lifted her other slack hand, turning it palm up and placed a kiss it.

“Love you, Marie.”

Marie smiled, tears of joy forming in her eyes. “Love you too, Logan.”

They lay in comfortable silence, each enjoying each other’s company before she heard Logan chuckle. Glancing down at him, she gave him a puzzled look. He grinned back.

“So, who won?”
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=878