Partial to Green by Cicely
Summary: Rogue and Jubilee contemplate a swimsuit...
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Friendship
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 195 Read: 1281 Published: 10/09/2000 Updated: 10/09/2000

1. Partial to Green by Cicely

Partial to Green by Cicely
Author's Notes:
This is just a bit of dialogue fluff I thought up, but didn't feel like putting in a real story. So, I figured I'd use it to introduce myself to all the X-Men lists I joined. Enjoy!
"It's, like, totally perfect!"

"I.....really, no, um, that just won't....be acceptable. Ever."

"But look at it! I mean come on! Wolverine and Bobby's eyes would just glaze over if they saw you in this. All those Y chromosome toting balls of hormones we call men will just fall over dead."

"It's just ain't decent."

"Okay, that was not Rogue. That was whatever's left of Wolverine. I want to hear what Rogue has to say about this."

"How about Magneto's thoughts? They're in Polish, and they're kinda kinky--"

"Which is just the grossest thing ever. No, I want a one hundred per cent Rogue response, and I'm not leaving until I get it."

"How about something safer, like a diving bell?"

"No."

"Okay, what about a wet suit?"

"Heck no!"

"Not even a one piece?"

"Rogue! Come on, please? I'll make sure no one gets with in four feet of you. Everyone will be safe, and you'll be wearing a bikini!"

"Jubilee, you're gonna be the death of me. But, I am kind of partial to green and seeing Logan's eye's get all glazed will make it worth it. Hand the suit over, I'm going in."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=875