Ding Ding Round Two by Shadowlady
Summary: Logan’s back and curious about certain things
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Adult
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3485 Read: 5193 Published: 02/06/2007 Updated: 02/06/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Shadowlady

Chapter 1 by Shadowlady
Author's Notes:
~Logan’s thoughts~ {Rogue’s thoughts} Thank you to all who gave feedback hope you enjoy the sequel..hehe(evil laughter while I rub my hands together)
Cracking her neck Rogue sat in the plush leather chair and stared at Charles Xavier over his desk. His usual calm, accepting expression was tinged with a bit of impatience directed at her.

“Rogue you must realize that having Logan so uncontrolled in your mind is not healthy,” he stated calmly.

“So? Do you honestly think anything is healthy?” Rogue retorted. “I happen to like having Logan in my head, he’s a great conversationalist.”

“Rogue this is serious,” Jean stated flushing at the fury in the girl’s eyes as she traced over her cheek. Tamping down on the need to hide the scratches on her face from two nights before Jean instead focused on convincing Rogue to push Logan into a cage in her head. “The longer you allow him to control a portion of your mind the harder it will to be to get rid of him. Logan isn’t coming back..”

Rogue grinned and tilted her head, “Not for you he ain’t,” she replied seriously. “He won’t be here to fight on the team either.”

“Please Rogue this is not helping. You growled at one of the students this morning, not to mention the attack on Dr. Grey..”

“Dr. Grey should have kept her mind out of my sex life,” Rogue snapped angrily shifting and nearly rising in her chair. “I don’t go knockin’ on their door when she’s havin’ an orgasm why is it she’s allowed to do it to me.”

“Rogue masturbation is normal..” Jean paused at the far away look in Rogue’s eyes. “Rogue.”

~Fuck baby if what we were doing is masturbation I’ve been missin’ out.~ Logan chuckled warmly. ~ You need to go shoppin’ baby.~

{Shopping?} Rogue asked a slight frown in her thoughts.

~Sure, a nice little black leather number for when I get back. I’m on the road already~

{So soon?} Rogue grinned openly ignoring the others in the room. {Where are you?}

~Now baby you know it don’t work that way. Can’t tell you where, just know I’m on the move again. Headed south not north. I can sense me coming back.~

{Do I have time?}

~Yep, some.~

“Gotta run,” Rogue stated rising to her feet and grinning like a fool, “Got something I need to be doing.”

“Rogue you can’t possibly be in the mood right this very second!” Jean snapped angrily.

“Hell Red, if she was it ain’t your problem,” the low, distinctly masculine growl coming from Rogue had both Jean and Charles tensing even as the girl darted out the door, all but running in her haste.

“Do you see what I mean sir?” Jean asked softly. “She’s getting worse.”

“I agree Jean,” Charles nodded quickly; “I will talk with her again later. I think it would be best if you were not present. She seems to have a lot of hostility toward you and it’s making it difficult to get past her control.”

Jean nodded, she would honor Charles’ request. Walking out the office door she headed for the television room only to stop when she saw Rogue all but stomping a foot as she stood talking to one of the other girls.

Shaking her head she started that way and tensed when Rogue whirled to face her, “Great didn’t get enough barbs in Red?”

“Is there a problem?”

“No,” Rogue shook her head, grinned at Kitty and slipped past the dark haired girl. “I’m fine. Be back soon.”

“And where do you think you’re going?”

“Gotta get something for Logan. He needs it real bad,” Rogue explained as she walked out the door, slamming it for good measure.

{Alright shugs, any ideas on how to get to town?}

~Take the Porsche. It’s fast, and it’s easy to drive.~

With a sick grin, Rogue hurried into the garage and hotwired the expensive car before tucking everything back into the dash board. “Black and leather huh?” she mused and grinned, “I know just the shop.”



The angry purr of a fine tuned motorcycle engine grew louder before stopping and Charles glanced up from where he sat at his desk, trying to think of a way to reach Rogue. Heaving a sigh he shook his head, they didn’t need this right now. Sitting calmly he waited one eye on the clock and smirked to himself when his office door opened without so much as a tap.

“Hello Logan.”

“Hey Chuck,” Logan grunted as he flopped down into a chair. “Red said there was a problem with Rogue?”

“Uh yes,” Charles shifted uneasily. “Seems she’s developed a way of using the residual effects of the transfer to build an entire fantasy world..”

“Speak English.”

“She’s using the you in her head to uh..” Charles could feel the slight flush beginning to crawl up his neck, “to..”

“To what?” Logan leaned forward his frown only growing more and more intense.

“Masturbate to,” Charles finished in a rush. “Jean’s caught her at it more than once.”

“I see,” Logan leaned back in his chair and studied the man before him. He could tell the topic made Charles uneasy, and he wondered how the man would feel about the fact that the information didn’t bother him. If he could help Rogue in some way than that’s what he would do. Besides, he’d done more of that in the past few weeks than he’d ever done before.

There was just something about all that dark hair, big eyes, and full lips that had his fantasy mind twisting around. He’d spent more than one night masturbating to the images, the fantasies in his mind about the young woman and now that he was back he wasn’t going to waste a lot of time in getting her into his bed, into his room, permanently.

“Now that you have returned perhaps you could speak to her when she returns. Perhaps you could point out that she can’t be using your personality to protect herself from living.”

“Ya sure that’s what she’s doin’?” Logan demanded resting one booted foot on his knee. “Seems to me she’s just doing what any normal, healthy young woman would do.”

“Creating a fantasy lover is one thing Logan,” Charles sighed, “But to attack another, to physically intimidate an instructor because of that fantasy? We can not allow her to continue is such a destructive manner.”

“I’ll talk to the kid when I see her but I don’t guarantee anything,” Logan grunted leaning back and grinning, “That explains the scratches across Red’s face though. Wondered about that when I saw ‘em.”

“Yes, that happened two days ago. Jean heard some whimpers from your old room and went to investigate. She stumbled rather suddenly into a ‘fantasy’ session of Rogue’s and the young girl got violent. I’m afraid that her mindset wasn’t pleasant, she threatened both Scott and Jean with claws.”

“Claws?” Logan frowned before shrugging. “Don’t mean squat. Just cause she threatened ‘em doesn’t mean a damn thing, she didn’t kill either of ‘em.”

“No but it was not a far off possibility. I firmly believe that she’s allowed your presence in her mind to take so much control that she’s actually beginning to manifest a dangerous persona.”

Logan shrugged, “She’s been through a lot Chuck, ain’t like she’s a spoiled little rich girl with no history. Maybe she’s just decided not to be made to do anything she don’t wanna again.”

“Whatever the reasoning, please just speak with her. I’ll continue trying to think of a way to get her to lower her shields and let me into her head.”

“I wouldn’t,” Logan rose and started for the door. “She’s likely to give you what you want then make sure you don’t want a repeat trip.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Charles asked sharply.

“You’re doing the same thing Buckethead did,” Logan paused at the door and looked at him steadily, coldly. “Trying to alter her mind to the direction you want her to go in. Give me a chance to talk to her, maybe she just needs someone to talk to. Not someone trying to take her mind apart and put it back together again.”

“Logan that is not what..”

“See ya,” Logan closed the door and inhaled. Rogue’s scent while strong was older and he knew she wasn’t here. Taking the time her absence gave him he headed up to his old room to shower, change, and maybe get some rest.



The gleam of a motorcycle by the front door had Rogue grinning as she slipped out of the car and headed up the steps at a run. Barely noticing if the door slammed into the wall she raced for the stairs, her booted feet beating out a rapid tattoo as her heels clicked on hardwood.

Taking the stairs two at a time she ignored Jean who was currently walking down them with a familiar smug look on her face. Pausing a step above Jean, Rogue turned her head and met the red-head’s gaze. Growling softly she flicked her a claw and darted for her room. She had a man to seduce and a lover to let claim her.

~Be careful what you wish for little one. I’m not exactly tame.~

{Great, don’t want tame. I want the man and the beast. As long as I’ve got you I’ll be happy.}

~You’ve got me. All of me. Body, mind, and soul.~

Gasping for breath Rogue stopped in front of her bedroom door before glancing down at the long, slinky black cloak she wore. The low growl from within her mind had her reaching for the door handle just as it jerked open and she was staring into hazel eyes more familiar than her own.

“Hey,” she breathed staring at the man standing staring back at her, his hair wet, and a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Hey,” Logan grunted and stepped back at Rogue’s open appraisal of his body. “You comin’ in or staying right there?”

“I’m in,” Rogue replied seriously before stepping through the door and closing and locking it. The familiar purr from within her mind drew a slight smile even as she caught the look on Logan’s face as she moved closer to him.

“Chuck said..”

“I don’t want to talk about Chuck,” Rogue replied moving a step closer to him before stopping. “I don’t want to hear how badly my mind is screwed up, or how I shouldn’t allow myself the pleasure of getting off. I don’t really give a damn if Jean doesn’t like that I’ve got more from you than she has,” Rogue stated calmly as she reached up to start unbuttoning her cloak.

“What do you mean?” Logan grunted eying her as her fingers worked the buttons loose on the long black length of leather.

“She walked in on me the other day,” Rogue whispered, “When I was at the height of my orgasm…that you gave me.”

“That I gave you?” Logan paused, “What does that mean?”

Rogue smirked at him and shrugged her shoulders, letting the Logan in her mind push his mutation forward and pull hers back so her skin was off. “It means that you took me, my body became yours and you pushed me over the edge, gave me an orgasm made me come. You want me to draw you a picture?”

“No,” Logan grunted feeling his body begin to tighten at the sight of her skin, skin that was being revealed by the black leather bustier, mini-skirt and thigh high fuck-me boots she wore. “Uh nice um..”

Rogue smirked at him and leaned in like she was tellin’ him a secret, “You picked it out.”

“You mean I’m that strong in your mind?” Logan all but panted as she crossed the room to grab his towel and tug him toward her.

“When I let you out you are,” she replied honestly. “Which admittedly isn’t too often. At night, when I’m scared, or alone. I spend most of my day with you at the back of my mind.”

Logan’s breath hitched as her nails scraped across his lower abdomen, “Marie we can’t..”

“Sure we can,” she replied seriously looking at him in the eye, “It’s not like you haven’t done it before.”

“Not with you.”

Rogue smiled and pressed against him, “Yes you have. You do every night, several times.”

Pulling back Logan met her gaze and saw the calm, assuredness of a woman comfortable within her sexuality as well as aware that what she was asking for wasn’t something she could toss aside afterwards.

~Tell him,~ the voice whispered softly, purring at the looks they shared. ~Tell him you know what it means. Tell him that you’re not scared baby. Tell him or he’ll run because we can’t hurt you.~

“You think I don’t know what it means don’t you?” Rogue whispered plucking the towel away from his hips and lifting it up to shoulder length before dropping it. “I do know. Perhaps better than you do.”

“What’s it mean?” Logan growled struggling to keep his hands to himself.

“If we become lovers there will be no others. Not for me, not for you. Long after everyone else has come and gone we’re gonna be together.”

Logan growled at her words, “You sure about that?”

Rogue shrugged and flushed slightly at the way his eyes darted down to her breasts, “Am I wrong?”

Logan shook his head and shifted, leaning toward her despite the danger, “No. You’re right, if we’re together than it’s for life, it’s for all eternity. I can’t, I won’t share. Not you.”

Rogue nodded and tilted her head, letting her long hair cascade over a shoulder, “Do you really mind the outfit?”

“No,” Logan croaked as he glanced around hastily, “Damn where are my gloves.”

“You don’t need them,” Rogue admitted softly, “Part of having you in my mind – it gives me the control I need to touch.”

“How long?” Logan growled as he stepped forward pressing against her and groaning at the way her body swayed into his.

“As long as I want,” Rogue replied as he leaned forward to bite at her throat, “I’ve borrowed your control with the claws.”

Logan grunted, uncaring of the where it came from and relishing the end results. “Thank fucking Christ you locked the door,” he growled as he pulled her against him, his hands cupping her buttocks and pulling her flush against him, groaning at the feel of soft leather and warm skin against his hard cock.

“Tell me, tell me how I do it,” Logan pleaded softly as she moaned under his hands and arched into him.

“Anyway you want,” Rogue panted as his teeth sank into the warm flesh of her shoulder hard enough to leave a mark. “Hard and fast or slow and easy it doesn’t matter.”

Squeaking at the barely restrained motion as he turned her away from him and bent her over the foot of the bed, Rogue grabbed the blankets and dropped her head as his fingers slid across her backs to pluck at the hem of her skirt. A moment later the distinct sound of his claws filled the air a moment before they trailed across her skin and she watched the remnants of her panties hit the floor.

Moaning in anticipation Rogue shifted, spreading her legs slightly even as she heard the low rumbling of Logan’s growl. “Please Logan, please. I need you so badly. Need you more than you know.”

“Oh yes I do,” Logan moaned softly under his breath as he stared at her, stared at the pale expansion of flesh that was bared for him. The aroma of her arousal mixed with the accepting scent she normally gave off ate at his control until he had a very tenuous control over his more primal side.

The sudden shift of the girl in front of him had him growling as she reached back to grab him and arched into him, burying him deep in her waiting warm. Purring at the feel of her tightness around him he inhaled the slight smell of pain and winced at her back.

“Baby.”

“Mm, Logan don’t move,” Rogue moaned softly as the brief pain faded, “Just give me a second.”

With a grunt of acceptance Logan remained frozen until she moved into him, until she began arching into him. Holding her steady, he began thrusting wildly, hurriedly pushing both of them closer and closer to the edge even as she moaned her assent.

Collapsing in a heap at the foot of the bed as the waves of pleasure washed over them, Logan held her steady his breathing coming out in gasps, “How often do we do this again?”

“Usually four, five times a night,” Rogue replied with a little giggle as she squirmed around so she could look at him. “That was just a warm up.”

“Rogue?” The annoyed tone from the other side of the door drew simultaneous growls from the pair lying on the floor.

“What?”

“Rogue the Professor wants to see you. I suggest you quit hiding and come down to his office.”

“I ain’t hiding,” Rogue snapped rising clumsily, her hands balled into fists, “I don’t have any reason to hide.”

“No? You honestly think Logan’s gonna take up where the presence in your head left off?” Jean snapped through the door, “Get real little girl and get yourself downstairs.”

Rising to his feet Logan grabbed his towel and slung it around his hips as he started for the door, fury etched into his face. Stopping when Rogue grabbed his arm he glanced at her, “Let me,” she smiled softly and moved to jerk open the door.

Meeting Jean’s gaze she was well aware of how she looked, her clothes were askew, her face flushed, her throat decorated by more than one bite mark, and a trail of warm moisture was trailing down her legs, “I’m busy.”

Inhaling Jean looked from Rogue’s rumpled, freshly fucked appearance to Logan’s rumpled towel and ground her teeth together, “You’re got five minutes Rogue. And you Logan should know better, she’s just a kid.”

“Scared he’s not gonna want you?” Rogue smirked at her, “Go away we’re busy.”

“Jean? There a problem?” Scott’s voice faded as he realized what he was staring at, “Uh Rogue um don’t you..”

“We were just about to grab a shower,” Logan ground out as he moved closer to the door and grabbed it, “Before we grab a few hours sleep. If Chuck wants to talk he better get real patient.”

“You can’t do this Logan,” Jean stated ignoring Rogue who rolled her eyes, “You’re allowing her to manipulate you. Rogue’s used the residual memories of you in her head for so long that she’s actually built a fantasy around them. This is only encouraging her and that’s not appropriate.”

“Seems to me Rogue can make up her own mind about that,” Logan replied eying Jean, “Now if there’s nothing else, could you do us a favor and quit interrupting us.”

Standing staring at Logan and Rogue Jean shivered at the icy cold in their expressions. “Uh..”

“Come on Jean,” Scott met Logan’s gaze and sighed, the pair were better suited to each other than they were to dealing with the rest of the mansion’s residents. Besides that, Rogue had made it abundantly clear that she wasn’t going to be swayed from her mindset, she loved Logan, and she would have him.

“This isn’t right. She’s just a little girl,” Jean protested and Scott turned her away from the door.

“Not hardly,” Rogue snapped and kicked the door shut. Turning she smirked at Logan, “Shower?”

“Fantasy of mine,” Logan grunted eying her. “Always wanted to see you covered in bubbles, smellin’ of that soap you use all the time.”

With a raised eyebrow Rogue flushed and bit her lip, “Well then it’s a good thing I bought some the other day.”

Chuckling Logan followed Rogue toward the bathroom, his gaze on the sway of her hips as they moved through the room. They’d deal with the X-crew tomorrow, for now they had more important things to worry about.

The end.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=821