Rogue Vs Jean by Shadowlady
Summary: A late night rendezvous gets interrupted and Jean gets a hard lesson in reality.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Angst
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2710 Read: 5594 Published: 02/06/2007 Updated: 02/06/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Shadowlady

Chapter 1 by Shadowlady
Author's Notes:
~Logan’s thoughts~ {Rogue’s thoughts} I know its been done but this darn old bunny just wouldn’t leave me alone. It kept haunting me in the worst way so I had to do it ~ Blame it on the bunny! Really – blame it on that damn bunny!!!!
Breathing a sigh of relief, Rogue stared out into the inky darkness visible from the balcony of Logan’s room her gaze unfocused, distant. Inhaling slowly she focused on the familiar rumbling in her head even as her bare hands crept up over her curves, tracing over the pale flesh exposed by a tank top and boxer shorts. She could hear the soft rustle of the sheers as they fluttered in the breeze, and other than a brief thought to their usefulness in putting up a barrier between her and the rest of the mansion she discarded them. Falling into the usual heat, her mind focused instead on the rumbling, the growling and she let her control slip a little more.

~Hey darlin’,~ like a welcome splash of cold water on a hot day the greeting seemed to soak into her mind, into her body and Rogue smiled. The warmth from the mental embrace from Logan was enough to ease the tension and strain from the day from her body and she sunk a little deeper into the conversation in her head.

{How you doin’?}

~Better every second.~

Sinking into the warmth of the familiar voice in her head, Rogue settled in for the only touch she got. {I miss you,} she whispered even as she moved back in her mind, letting him come forward until they were both sharing control over her body.

~Yeah? Good I miss you. You have no idea just what I wanna do to you when I get back.~

{Show me. Take me Logan, I belong to you,} The sexy twist of her lips seemed to wake Wolverine even more and he took another notch of control

The light summer wind teased along her skin as Rogue let Logan have control over her hands, her body. Just like every night since he’d left she could feel her body humming with a nameless need, one that only Logan seemed to know how to control, seemed to know how to feed.

It didn’t take much imagination for her to think of how his hands would feel on her skin, how hot his breath would be against her neck as she pushed the straps of her top off her shoulders, letting them fall to reveal the tops of her pale breasts. The slight tingle of his whiskers burning her sensitive skin, the sharp welcomed bite of his teeth as he nipped at her throat, before lapping at the wound.

Whimpering slightly at the sensations of skin on skin, Rogue shifted as her fingers pushed the straps aside, letting her top pool around her waist leaving her naked from the waist up. The slightly breeze whispering across her skin like a lover’s caress.

~God you’re beautiful baby,~ the low growl sent a shiver down her spine as her fingers paused to tease one nipple, drawing a low lust filled moan from deep within her body. ~Make me wanna pin you to the wall and take you hard. Just the taste of you is enough to get me going, baby. You have no idea how much I want you!~

{Touch me Logan, please. God please touch me!} Rogue pleaded uncaring just how weak she sounded, or how much certain people would love to remind her that she was desperate for pleasing herself using someone’s memory.

~Before I’m done with you Marie, you’re not gonna know your own name.~

Rogue smiled softly at the promise and let him have a little more control, a little more of her soul. Shifting, moving her hips against her heel she moaned as the weight of her breasts filled her hands - hands that felt as though they were calloused and rough with years of hard work. One hand trailed down her body, between her breasts down her abdomen to the waistband of her shorts and under. Fine boned fingers slid through the damp curls that hid her secrets to trace over the delicate skin.

Arching into the caress, uncaring of anything but getting off she slid two fingers inside, stretching, teasing herself even as she pushed against her hand. Moaning softly she began thrusting faster, {Oh God Logan! Yes, please fuck me. Harder, faster..} she panted softly.

~Uh uh, not yet baby. Wanna make this last.~

Giggling brokenly as her wet fingers left the warmth of her crotch to trail up over her body, pausing to pinch and tweak at her nipples before moving up her throat to dip into her mouth she inhaled at the warm trail of moisture. {God you’re gonna kill me Logan! And I’m enjoying every minute of this!}

~That’s the point baby,~ Logan’s low growl did things to her insides that she’d never been able to duplicate. ~I want you to be reborn with only me in you!~

{Do you like how I taste? How I feel under your hands?} Rogue whispered softly, licking at the wetness on her fingers, tasting herself and feeling the low purr of appreciation from Logan.

~Oh yeah. And when we’re together again I’m gonna spend hours tasting you. I’m gonna use my tongue on you so badly you’re gonna be screaming my name for hours!~


Whimpering softly, Rogue nodded feeling the droplets of sweat rushing down her body in a path her fingers had already taken. Feeling empty, void she slid her hand back down her body to slide two fingers back inside her. Moaning in appreciation she arched into the caresses, thrusting against her hand even as her fingers began to move.

“Yessss,” the low whimper barely penetrated the fog of pleasure as the Logan in Rogue’s mind pushed her closer and closer to the edge and then held her there for a moment. Sending her over the edge into bliss, he welcomed the way her mind screamed his name, welcomed the rush of pleasure in her body even as Rogue felt his own release - a memory that had been created on the first night of their unusual hauntings.

“Rogue? You okay?” the concerned voice of Jean Grey had Rogue shuddering, and a feeling of rage bubbling up into her body.

“Do I look okay to you?” Rogue hissed as she grabbed for something to cover her body with.

“No. You’re all flushed and trembling. Nightmares are normal Rogue..”

“I wasn’t having a nightmare, and I do not need your concern.”

“If you keep focusing on him in your mind he’s never going to be gone.”

Shrugging into her clothes, Rogue tried desperately to calm her breathing, to pull back from paradise and deal with the woman standing in the darkness of Logan’s room. Rising on still shaky legs, Rogue turned to face Jean aware that Logan or rather Wolverine hadn’t completely subsided but uncaring of that fact.

“Maybe I like him being in my head. Maybe I like knowing what turns him inside out,” Rogue hissed.

“You’re a child Rogue. A kid nothing more. You really think Logan’s gonna want a little girl? He’s gone, probably fucking everything in a skirt between here and Alkali Lake and you think he’s gonna want you?” Jean snapped angrily, she didn’t want to be cruel but Rogue needed to face reality, needed to know the truth.

“I know he does,” Rogue whispered softly, deadly her fist clenched. “I know how he wants me, know what he wants to do to me. Just like I know how he feels about you. Did you really think you’d win?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m talkin’ ‘bout the fact that you’re standing there getting turned on by him!”

“Rogue, we’re not going to have this conversation.”

“Oh yes we are,” Rogue smiled coldly, an oddly familiar smirk that sent a chill down Jean’s spine.


Truth be told, Jean knew what Rogue had been doing. Knew who she’d been doing was closer to the truth because Rogue had been projecting a little stronger than normal. She’d lain in bed wrapped in Scott’s arms and let the images play out in her mind, her body beginning to hum with desire until it had gotten to the point where she had to move.

Knowing that once again Rogue sought intimacy from the Logan within her mind, Jean had donned her robe and padded down the hall to enter the bedroom Rogue had claimed for Logan and waited. Listening, burning at the soft whimpers and moans from the young woman Jean had finally stepped forward when it became clear that she was the only one who was going to be unsatisfied.

Now it looked like she should have stayed in bed, Rogue looked furious. And the distinct feel of Logan coming off the other woman was enough to send a shudder through Jean. Inhaling slighlty she stared at Rogue for a moment, “Look Rogue you need to calm down. I can help you push him back, put him where he belongs in your mind.”

“I don’t want him in some dingy little corner of my head,” Rogue said softly, her fingers clenching and unclenching easily. “I like having him right at the front. Gives me an edge.”

“Rogue you can’t keep using Logan to solve your problems. You have to let go.”

“Fuck you,” Rogue snapped even as she felt Logan surge to the front nearly over powering her in the process. Knowing that Logan was as irate as she was, Rogue debated letting him have control for a few seconds before shrugging and smirking at Jean. “You want him so bad, lets see what happens when you have to deal with him man to man or mutant to mutant in this case.”

“What?” Jean started only to duck when Rogue took a swing at her. A moment later, with her feet dangling a good three inches off the floor, Jean stared down into Rogue’s eyes. “Rogue let me down.”

“He’s mine,” Rogue snarled. “Get it bitch? And I don’t like bein’ interrupted.”

“Logan let her go. Let Rogue have control again,” Jean whispered softly, knowing that Rogue wasn’t the only one she was dealing with. Feeling Rogue’s hand tighten she sucked in a breath, her hands grasping for purchase against Rogue’s even as she felt the tingling of the other girl’s mutation.

“Guess what Jeannie,” the soft growl was reminiscent of Logan. “Rogue’s got control again. And she’s next to naked..”

“No! No Logan don’t you let her do this. You’ve got her thinking you’re gonna want her. That you’re comin’ back for her and that ain’t fair. She’s seventeen years old Logan, too young to know that you don’t want more than a quick roll in the hay,” Jean pleaded struggling against the grip around her throat.


“What the hell is going on?” Scott’s voice held shock and concern as Rogue dropped Jean and whirled to face the new threat.

“Scott no!” Jean pushed Scott backwards toward the door. “Logan’s in control!”

“You want something One-eye?” Rogue asked softly, silkily. “Or just don’t like your girl being outta your sight?”

“Rogue what are you doing? Its okay, you’re safe here.”

With a shrug Rogue glanced between them. “You’re invading my space. Get out!”

“Logan you have to let her have control over her own mind. She can’t keep hiding behind you!” Jean gasped holding her throat even as she stared at Rogue.

~Like the Frosty Queen would know anything about it. What do you say kid? Should we kick their asses?~ Logan’s soft question drew a smile from Rogue.

{Fuck baby, I’d rather spend my nights screwing you.}

~ Really? Cause unless I’m off base here, as long as these two pansy assed geeks are here we ain’t gonna be doing nothing but standing here in a three way standoff!~

{Then lets get rid of ‘em so we can get back to our fun,} Rogue growled softly. {Cause if I’m not mistaken its my turn to make you cum!}

~Baby, you do that very easily. And I much rather see you letting go.~

{Sooo what is the plan?}

~How about this - get rid of these two. And I’ll even loan you the claws if you think that’ll help.~

{You can do that?} Rogue gasped glancing down at her hands, aware of the pair in the room but not really caring.

~Baby, I can do lots of things.~ Logan smirked easily. ~Depends on how badly you wanna clear the room.~

{One orgasm a night is hardly our quota darlin’. Usually that’s just a warm up.}

~Then flash some claw baby and get ‘em the hell outta here!~

{When are you coming home Logan?} Rogue paused as her hands clenched. {When can I touch you for real? I wanna have you take me so badly, I wanna taste you like you taste me. I love this, but I wanna do so much to you..}


~Soon baby. Real soon.~

With a smile, Rogue looked at the pair who were standing eying her with barely concealed unease. “So we come to an impasse. I won’t push Logan outta my head, you won’t stop lusting after him, and you Scooter won’t give up on being jealous. So what do you say you both leave our room, so I can get back to doing what I want to be doing right now?”

“Rogue please..,” Jean started only to come to a halt when Rogue snarled and clenched a fist to extend her own set of bone claws.

“He has more than just a little control in my mind Jeannie. Matter of fact he has become a part of me. I can use his talents, his gifts as easily as my own. How do you think I touched you without killing you? I let him have the control over my body, my mutation.”

“Rogue, please. Let me get Jean then we’ll leave the room,” Scott asked softly. “The professor can help you..”

“Help me?” Rogue whirled to face Scott. “Help me what? Get rid of him? No. I don’t think so. I want Logan up there, I want him in my mind, in my body. You don’t get it at all! Logan is mine! And as soon as he comes back we’ll be together.”

“Rogue..”

“GET OUT!” Rogue snarled lunging at Jean and scoring her face with three rather long, red scratches that would take a few days to heal. “I am tired of you interfering.”

“Rogue you were projecting..”

“So tune it out! And stay the fuck out of my sex life!” Rogue snarled pushing Jean at the doorway and Scott. “Both of you!” Slamming the door on them she leaned against it and closed her eyes the claws retracting almost instantly as the door closed. “Why on earth they can’t mind their own business is beyond me Logan. Don’t they see that we’re one now?”

~Naw kid, they just see you talkin’ to me in your head and me being so strong within you that it makes ‘em scared. They don’t understand nothing.~

“Mmph, they should try a little harder. Now then, where were we?”

~We were wallowing in the afterglow of our first orgasm baby,~ Logan laughed softly, his voice taking on the purr she recognized and responded to so easily.

{Well then hell, lets get on with it! Shower?}

~Shower sounds great!~ Logan agreed as he watched her move quickly, shedding her clothing and heading for the bathroom to have a hot, steamy shower. The night was still young, and he could sense the desire, the fire that raced through his lover's blood even as he felt, and heard her thoughts about them.
Releasing his hold over her body, Logan slid back into the familiar place that he occupied on their nightly rituals and welcomed the rush of endorphins, the lust, and the bone deep love that raced over him.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=819