I'm Vaccinated by Adah
Summary: Logan's home and Marie's changed, drastically.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1432 Read: 1933 Published: 10/14/2000 Updated: 10/14/2000

1. Chapter 1 by Adah

Chapter 1 by Adah
~Rogue's thoughts~
*Logan's thoughts*



The motorbike skidded to a graceful stop, spraying fountains of gravel behind it. Booted feet hit the ground and the tall man popped his neck with a loud crack. Wolverine was home.

Ugh, it had taken a solid half an hour to get past One Eye and the delectable Miss Grey who were 'so happy to see him after all these years'. Well, Jean was anyway, One Eye was faking it. They'd asked where he'd been and Jean had said something about a big surprise waiting for him, he'd pretty much ignored that.

Now he was free though, and he had a mission. Over the five years he'd been gone he'd done a lot of thinking. Well, first he did a lot of searching for his past, then he did a lot of drinking, then he did a lot of thinking. And he'd realised that he'd be having a lot more fun if a certain brunette was there with him. Over the years he'd decided to let her mature, then come back and seduce the hell out of her. He didn't care if he couldn't touch her, there were a hell of a lot of veeeeeery interesting things you could do through clothes. Anyway, someone had invented rubber lips, now that could be interesti..... *Holy crap.*

Turning down a corridor that lead to the gym Logan was greeted with a sight that confused the hell out of him. It was Marie, an older, curvier *what I wouldn't give to touch that ass* Marie. The confusing part was that she was wearing shorts, and a sports bra. What the hell was going on. This was the girl who could kill you with a touch. Either she'd turned into a homicidal maniac while he was away *My God, she didn't have those when I left did she?* or he'd missed a very large piece of the proverbial plot. *Gotta look away before she bends over again, gotta look aw - ahh, too late*

In front of Rogue were a group of girls dressed in sportswear and copying her stretches. From the looks of it Marie was a teacher now, a sports teacher. *How the hell do they play contact sports with her dressed like that?*

Logan shook himself from his daze and started walking into the gym when Marie turned around. Their eyes locked for a moment as they stared at each other. Breaking the gaze Rogue ran forward and launched herself at him, knocking him to the ground in a back-breaking bear hug. Logan tried to jerk away, until he realised something.... Nothing was happening.

He jerked his head up to look into the face of a very different young woman to the one he'd left behind.

"Hi," she breathed, "I learnt some things while you were away."

Logan just lay there, stunned. He had a strange feeling he wouldn't be the only one doing some seducing...



Marie nervously picked at the fabric of her gloves as she walked along the path around the outside of the school building. The cause of her nerves, a six foot man with an adamantium skeleton was walking next to her and smoking a cigar as if the world was going to end in ten minutes.

"So, what you're telling me," he reiterated, gesturing with his cigar as he went, "is that while I was away you met some kid with the same mutation who told you how to control it. And no one thought to tell the psychics to give me a mental phone call?" Rogue stepped away a bit before answering, afraid that she'd lose an eye if his gestures got any more erratic.

"It was going to be a surprise when you got back. I didn't realise you'd be gone for five years." ~Asshole~ "Did you find your past?" ~Or just the bottom of a beer bottle? Certainly don't have a beer belly though, in fact you're looking pretty good in that area generally. Wonder how you're looking a little further down... Up girl, look up!~

"The lab was burnt to the ground. Nothing there 'cept a lot of ash. How did you control your mutation?" *Hmm, relationships could be a contact sport now. Oh, this is going to be a lot more fun.*

"It's simple. Stupid that no one thought of it earlier," *Her accent's started fading. Gotta change that. Not much else I'd be changing though, especially not her - oh God I really am a sick old man.* "Just a mental switch really. You know how most mutants control their powers? It just comes when they get emotional and they get more control over it as they get older? Well that's how it happened for the other girl. We figured that the switch in my head just got kinda, well, jammed. She thinks it was probably because it was so traumatic for me, and because my emotions were going full force so my brain forgot to turn it off again. She and the Professor taught me how to get mental control and then she taught me how to turn the mutation off manually. It's getting easier every day."

"Who is this mysterious she? And when do I get to thank her personally?" Asked Logan suggestively. *First we get a little jealousy going...*

"Her name's Raven. And Logan," Rogue gently placed a hand on his cheek, ~Woah, this is new.~ "You wouldn't stand a chance." On the last word she reached into a flowerpot behind her and slammed a clump of mud into his face.

Growling low in his chest, Wolverine wiped the mud from his face and took after the giggling girl as she tried to escape. Skin on skin contact was definitely going to be coming in useful in the next few minutes.



Mud, lots and lots of mud. Marie desperately tried to blast all the clumps of the sticky substance from her hair with a stream of hot water from the shower. She was going to be there for a lot longer, the mud had started turning sticky, like wet flour.

It hadn't taken the Wolverine long to catch up with her and it hadn't helped her case much when she doubled over laughing at the mud smeared across his face. He looked like a badly made-up commando. Logan didn't like being laughed at apparently. She guessed that by the way he'd growled, grabbed her around the waist and started striding off towards the woods.

At fist she'd been scared he was going to drop her, then after thirty seconds of jiggling up and down as Logan's strides became longer and faster she started getting other ideas. Completely caught up in why Logan might be taking her into the depths of the woods, especially now that touching was an option, she didn't notice the fact that he'd stopped. She was slammed back into awareness when he swung her back over his shoulder so he was cradling her like a baby and then promptly dropped her. She landed flat on her ass in a mud puddle.

Using all her best girly-fighting skills she grabbed him around the knee and pulled. Logan landed next to her with a satisfying splat. Leaning back against the shower wall Marie smiled at the memory. Her grin turned wicked as she thought of the few minutes afterwards.

With another one of his, 'I'm not really angry but there're no way I'm going to be beaten by a girl' growls Logan sprang and landed on top of her. Shrieking, Rogue tried to get a handhold in the slimy mud and, using all of her non-girly-fighting skills, flipped them both over so she was on top. They rolled over and over, wrestling and getting covered in mud until Rogue landed in a rather 'compromising' position. Logan was on his back, Rogue straddling his hips, intimately.

Her eyes opened wide in shock as his glazed over. This was dangerous ground. She wasn't sure whether to stay or move. If she moved would she think she was rejecting him? If she stayed she wasn't sure what would happen. The choice was made for her as Logan sat up, grabbed her head, placed a quick kiss on her lips and ran for his life.

"Need a shower!" he yelled over his shoulder. ~Pathetic escape method. Wonder if that shower'll be a cold one. If I have anything to do with it he'll be needing one after dinner tonight.~

Rogue stepped out of the shower, the smirk still firmly in place. She had great plans for Logan.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=810