Never Have I... Every Damn Time: Water Torture #5 by Beth
Summary: "Marie, get in and turn on the hot water, it shouldn't fog now."
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Never Have I. . .Every Damn Time
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3352 Read: 3504 Published: 05/21/2001 Updated: 05/21/2001

1. Chapter 1 by Beth

Chapter 1 by Beth
Author's Notes:
Ya know, I'm getting scared by my inability to do anything without a NC17 rating. Next story's gonna be a G...or a PG… Terri's Alter-18 comments about shower massages made me ponder this. This one is foof, nothing like Lessons (hears a sigh of relief), I promise.
Huggies to the usual suspects.
It was a good thing that Logan was used to running around the mansion half naked. Otherwise, he might have felt a little funny running down to Scooter's tool bench in the garage to borrow a bottle of defogger without his shirt on. The lack of underwear however, didn't concern him at all.

He grabbed the spray bottle of defogger, quickly reading the instructions on the back. He snatched one of the rubber squeegees hanging neatly from its hook on the peg board, thinking again he seized a few shop towels from their box. Turning, he headed back toward their room, where he had left Marie waiting impatiently.

Naked and impatient.

Horny, naked, and impatient.

Logan all but ran back to their room.

When he got back, Logan appreciated the sight of Marie standing in the bathroom doorway. She was glorious - naked as the day she was born, smiling at him with an openly lustful expression. Sending her out to the bedroom so she wouldn't be in the way of the chemicals, he quickly treated the full-length mirror across from the shower then the glass shower door. With cool water he rinsed down the shower to get rid of any excess chemicals. After the water had drained he called Marie back into the bathroom.

"Marie, get in and turn on the hot water, it shouldn't fog now."

She did as he asked, and they were both pleased when neither the door nor the mirror fogged. Marie turned off the water and smiled at him. It was a good omen.

A very good, very fuckin' good omen.

Throwing the spray bottle and squeegee into the sink Logan turned with a leer and faced his lover, still standing in the shower stall.

"So baby, never have you ever…?"

The Rogue's eyes sparkled with merriment and passion as she answered the question central to their favorite game. "Never have I ever watched myself having sex."

Logan's smile was lust incarnate as he opened the shower door and joined Marie in the small space. He closed the door and turned the water back on, nice and warm, then took her in his arms, his manhood already growing, his balls getting that tight feeling just remembering the last orgasm, had not an hour before.

Logan kissed Marie's lips, then moved down her cheek, to her ears, nipping on the lobes, while his hands firmly stroked her breasts. He turned her face toward the mirror across from them so she could see them reflected as he moved down to suckle at her full breasts.

"Logan…"

Marie's head moved from side to side as he worked a nipple with his teeth, nibbling gently, then biting a bit harder, then soothing with his tongue. Her long brown and platinum hair was completely wet now, hanging heavily about her shoulders. Logan's body was canted away from hers; she still stood on her own, and her being a foot shorter wasn't making this too easy. He glanced up to see Marie looking from the mirror to him, then back again. He brought his body to hers, pressing her into the shower wall, feeling his cock pressed tightly against her belly. He then went to his knees in front of her, sliding down her body as much as he was able to.

Once on his knees, he grinned as he inhaled the heady musk of her arousal. Lips resuming their journey down her body, the water flowed, moving around his lips as he kissed her. The warm water streaming around his tongue as he traced her navel and thrust his tongue into it as a promise to her of what was to come. Her hands were in his hair, and he winced in both pleasure and pain as she pulled, not at all gently, so that his mouth came back to her breasts. He cooperated, suckling harder this time, bringing the entire areola into his mouth, constantly laving with his tongue. He could hear and feel her breathing accelerate, her heart beating faster, the scent of her musk getting heavier, even in the water.

His hands moved to the source of her scent, flitting with determined skill to touch her inner folds, stroking back and forth, a finger then two entering her, his thumb fondling the firm bundle of nerves. Marie's hands had gone lax in his hair, her eyes closing, and with an effort she turned her head to stare into the mirror, watching as he suckled her, moving from breast to breast, his fingers moving in and out of her. Knees going weak she leaned against the shower wall and Logan followed her those few inches, then let go of the breast he had been favoring to move down her body again, lips kissing, licking, and sucking whatever skin he encountered.

He looked up at her again, his eyes meeting hers through the steady warm rain of the shower, her eyes dilated and passion-glazed. He turned to the side and looked at the mirror and smiled tightly at what he saw -Marie, her back braced against the shower wall, legs apart with him before her, his head at her belly level. They were both completely drenched, Marie wet inside and out. He noticed behind them, on the wall with the shower head and fixtures, the shower massage attachment hanging down. He got an idea. The shower was set up so that the shower massage could be turned on with only a slight lessening of main shower head water pressure.

Her eyes were closed again when he took one leg and brought it over his shoulder, then the other thankful for once for his Adamantium skeleton allowed him greater strength in positions like this one. And with his Marie, this position was one of his favorites. Marie's eyes had opened, and she was looking down at him, then to the mirror, then back to him, her eyes getting wider as her passion hazed brain finally figured out what he was going to do.

With her back braced against the shower wall and her knees locked over his shoulders, she thrust her hips so that it was easier for his mouth to find her hidden pleasures. Logan's tongue on her clit made her shift and moan. His grin was feral - he was a predator who knows that his mate is fully happy to see him. His tongue moved from her swollen bud to her folds, kissing, nipping, licking, then his tongue went as far into her as it could, and her hands in his hair pulled tightly as she called his name in a voice than broke almost instantly.

He continued his sweet assault on her, moving back to her clit to nibble again, his fingers entering her, and when she was almost to the edge, he pulled back slightly, turning to watch her heaving body in the mirror.

"Damn it Logan…."

Watching himself now in the mirror, he grabbed the shower massage, flicking the toggle that would divert some of the water through the handset. On the handset itself he moved the setting until it was at the strongest pulse setting.

With one hand he opened her outer folds, and with a quick sucking motion on her clit to make her aware that he was about to start again, he turned the water on strong pulse and aimed it directly at her swollen and sensitive bundle of nerves.

It was a very, very good thing he had an Adamantium skeleton. Her frantic bucking as the pulse hit her hypersensitive flesh combined with her almost instantaneously orgasm could have broken a lesser man. As it was, Logan thought his ears were going to be ringing for at least a week from the impact of her thighs to his head. Not to mention he thought he might have lost some hair on that last yank.

Marie could feel nothing and everything at this point, her world had become a wet mass of sensation, of knowing that Logan had just sent her back into the stratosphere. She tried to get her breath back, but failed, and just panted in the humid warmth of the shower. Her muscles were jelly, but she could still feel the explosion of exhilarating pressure. She opened her eyes, and all she could see was Logan, but her mind wasn't yet at the stage where it could process Logan into anything but the strong body against hers.

Logan turned to the mirror once again, his eyes meeting hers, though he doubted she was seeing him. Her body still shook with aftershocks, and he had a purely self satisfied smirk on his face, the shower massage now hanging, still pulsing strongly behind them.



It was a while before Marie came back to herself, her body still shaking every so often with a tremor.

"Oh god Logan…"

He smirked at the catch in her voice. "Was it good for you, baby?"

"It was… oh god, Logan."

"Think you can move darlin'?"

She nodded. He placed his hands on her hips, then ran them down her legs and gently pushed and pulled and lifted until her legs were off his shoulders. She stood against the shower wall, his hands back at her hips. Standing, he made sure his body rubbed against hers as much as possible, and when he was fully up, he smiled down at her.

Leaning down, he was happy when she went up on tiptoes to put her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss that he could feel igniting a slow aching burn in him from his engorged cock to the tips of his fingers. Levering herself with her back against the slick tiles, she pulled her legs up and around his waist, and he straightened up, his body pushing hers up the slick tiles until she was face to face with him.

Breaking the kiss, they smiled at each other, eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Hey."

"Hey sugar."

"Whacha thinkin' darlin'?"

"That's it's good that we have so much hot water here," her grin was infectious and he laughed, his body shaking against hers and she responded with a shift and a moan.

"Logan…" Marie braced her back against the tiles and pressed against him, grinding down so his hard length, pressed between her belly and his was pressured even more. A pain she knew he found exciting - the pearl of pre-cum bearing witness to it.

"God, Marie…"

They both moved back, and with a slight grimace as he bent slightly a bit of himself that was at this point hard as adamantium too, he slid into her, that feeling of relief spreading a glow within him.

"Darlin', look in the mirror," Logan said as he moved within her, feeling her inner muscles start the dance.

Marie looked in the mirror, her eyes growing wider as she watched mirror-Logan thrusting in and out of mirror-her, her body moving, even braced as solidly as it was against the shower wall. His head was thrown back, his wet hair plastered to his hard skull, his hands holding tightly to her hips as he brought his pelvis to hers, then away again. She could see her own excitement too - her nipples like pebbles, a flush on her cheeks that had nothing to do with the warm water. The streak of bright white tangled in her sodden brown hair a flame in their combined reflection. She could see the bruises he had left on her pale skin earlier, the teeth marks on her shoulder she didn't mind, because they meant she could drive him as crazy as he drove her.

Marie watched the couple in the mirror as mirror-Logan thrust into mirror-Marie again, his lips against her throat. She listened to real-Logan murmur into her neck, comments that were loving and raunchy at the same time. She watched mirror-Marie's lips moving as she talked back to mirror-Logan, the words just as raw, just as passionately loving. She saw mirror-Marie turn her head so she could kiss mirror-Logan, and then it was all back to feelings and sensations. Of Logan's lips and tongue in her mouth, of his hands on her breasts, her hips, moving, never stopping, hitting every place on her body where she could get more pleasure. Of Logan, inside her, moving in, then shifting to move upwards to hit all the nerves. She could feel his nipples and muscles under her hands as she touched him, as her nails raked his back, then petted over the already healing furrows. Of his wet hair as she threaded her fingers through it.

The sensations were all around her, in her, and when she looked back in the mirror, she saw him looking there too. And when he thrust again, a growl coming from deep in his chest, her head went back, his went forward. They never stopped looking in the mirror, never stopped watching every connection, as two wet, hot bodies found final release in a haze of moist warmth.



This time they both slid down the side of the shower, Logan falling back until he connects with the other side, then sliding down, still inside her, her legs still around his hips, currents of energy still zapping through them. Bodies wet and satiated, his head lying on her breasts, her head resting atop his. They sit, until in a few minutes Logan finds enough energy to turn the water off, the comfortable warmth easing off, the air in the room thick with humidity.

He pulls out her as she moves back, unclenching her legs, he smiles at the dazed look in her eyes that he knows for sure are echoed in his own. He bends to kiss her again, lips gentle and soft, passion slated, pure affection needing a bit of time.

It was a few minutes more of kissing and touching until he gets up and takes two huge fluffy towels from the well-stocked linen closet. He wraps one about his hips, and after pulling her out of the shower he cuddles her in the other, grabbing a smaller towel to wrap her hair in.

Marie smiles and dries herself quickly, then, tying the towel around her, she unwraps the towel from about his hips. Motioning him to turn around, she dried his back, pressing the towel first into his hair. Then down his shoulders, defining each muscle that she finds there, kissing him every so often. She moves down his body, drying his lower back and his buttocks, lightly drawing the towel over the cheeks.

Going to her knees she dries the back of his legs, still kissing every so often. Marie stands up and without a word, he turns around and she smiles at his manhood twitching slightly in the dark brown curls, but ignores it for now, moving back to his shoulders, continuing to dry him off.

Once again, the muscles in front get kisses as the drying continues, his nipples get special attention, her teeth, then tongue, then a firm caress to dry them. The solid muscles of his stomach are massaged, and once again, she is on her knees, this time her head at the juncture of his thighs, a thought which never fails to excite him.

Marie ignores his penis for now, focusing on his legs, the strong muscles tense and hard beneath her towel covered fingers. Her hands dance on his body until he is dry, and well on his way to being aroused.

She takes his cock, and strokes it with the towel. Managing to get the already dry hardness even drier. Marie then strokes his balls, feeling them pull upward, watching his cock react, getting heavier and redder as the blood descends. With her towel covered hands still massaging his balls, she takes him into her mouth, just the head at first, then as much of the shaft as she can, swirling her tongue, covering her teeth with her lips as she drags her mouth back up and off him. Logan sways, and she can hear him growling a moaning growl, deep in his chest. One more stroke with her hands, one last oral caress, and she gets to her feet.

His eyes open slowly, staring at her, wondering what the next torment will be, why she stopped when he is so hard he hurts, when he knows he won't feel whole until he is within her some way, somehow.

"We really should dry our hair."

He blinks at her, but lets her take his hand as she moves to her vanity in the bedroom, she still wrapped in the towels, he naked.

Her smile is the Mona Lisa as she sits him down on the chair in front of the lit vanity, the chair turned to the side so when he looks to his left he can see himself reflected. Marie grabs her hair dryer and a brush and comes back over to him, plugging the hair dryer into the power strip on the vanity.

She pulls the towel from around her hair, then takes the bathsheet and pulls it away, and he can smell arousal coming from her, she's hot, but not as ready as he is. She mounts his lap, her legs on either side of his hips on the chair, and in a move he wasn't expecting, impales herself on his rigid manhood.

Logan feels a tremor go through her, and knows she isn't anywhere near climax yet, but instead of starting the undulations that would bring them both quickly to satisfaction, she grabs the brush and turns on the hair dryer, and starts to dry his hair.

The warm air flows over him, and the brush in his hair is soothing, and as she moves toward him when she brushes, his cock shifts within her, and she tightens those inner muscles.

It isn't too much longer before his hair is finished, and she moves on to her own, brushing, and drying, her body shifting every time she reaches up to brush out the long sable and platinum strands. Her torso extends and tightens, her full breasts moving with the musculature. It takes him only a few rounds of this before he starts helping, by taking her nipples into his mouth, his fingers descending to play over her clit once again.

His hands cannot keep still on her body, moving from breasts to her neck, down to sink between her thighs then around to caress her ass. All the while she is moving, her body tightening, her long brown and platinum hair falling on his shoulders as it dries.

When the last strand is dry, she brushes it out again, and with every stretch grinds her body down onto his. Tossing the brush onto the vanity, she takes firm hold of his sideburns and pulls his lips to hers to join in battle once again. Tongues war, and he can hear and smell and feel how close they are to climax now.

She breaks the kiss and turns his head to look into the vanity mirror once more. Watching each other, they move in earnest, hands everywhere, and her eyes never leave his in the mirror as they move.

When he feels her heartbeat accelerate to that point just before she flies, Logan grasps her hips with bruising strength and thrusts, Marie's hands clasping at his shoulders.

They watch each other, see the naked emotion and love in each other's eyes as they reach high and fall back down, ending the cycle in each other's arms.

Breathing heavily, their bodies tightly entangled, Logan leans to kiss her again, her arms going tightly around his neck. Rising, he carries them both to the bed, shutting off the lights on his way, cradling her in his arms.

Reaching the bed he pulls the covers back and cuddles with her, her head on his chest, her fingers entwined with his.

"Love you, Marie."

"Love you too, sugar."

Hands held tight, they fell asleep, both winners of their favorite game.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=786