"Marie My Snow White Queen" by sharonmjl47
Summary: My attempt at a songfic.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Songfic
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 913 Read: 2465 Published: 02/01/2007 Updated: 02/01/2007

1. Chapter 1 by sharonmjl47

Chapter 1 by sharonmjl47
Author's Notes:
Author’s Notes: I have never done this before, so ifs its crap, sorry! Also no Beta, so all mistakes as mine.
Title: "Marie My Snow White Queen"
Author: sharonmjl47
Rating: NC-17
Category: Songfic
Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no one. Sad, isn’t it!
Spoilers/Continuity: None.
Genre: Songfic.

**********************


He’d been in his room trying to read Back Street Heroes, but failing. That little punk brat in the room next door insisted on playing his music so loud it could wake the dead. He was about to chuck his magazine on the floor and storm round there, shove three adamantium blades in his face and tell him to shut it the fuck up. But the song stopped him. A woman’s voice, light, but holding incredible power.

He listened to the song, the words and he could think only of a small girl with a white streak who made him shiver when she looked his way. The brat obviously liked it too, he played it again. Again Logan listened. Stood motionless just inside his own door he listened and made a decision.

He walked out of his room and strode to the other end of the hall. He knew she was there, he didn’t knock, he never had too. His favourite parts of the song replayed in his head.

Stoplight, lock the door.
Don't look back.

He didn’t look back, he locked the door and starred at her. She lay on the bed, reading a book.

Undress in the dark,
And hide from you,
All of you.

He had been hiding from her, hiding from how he felt. He knew there was noting else in the world like her, his past could take a long walk of a short pier as long as he had her.

You'll never know the way
your words have haunted me.
I can't believe you'd ask these
things of me.
You don't know me.

Her words had haunted him. Everyday since they escaped from her perfectly full lips. “You promise?” Of course he had.

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.

Closing the space between them as she stood up. He grabbed her hip with one hand and the back of her neck with the other. Starring at her snow white hair.

Wake up in a dream.
Frozen fear.
All your hands on me.
I can't scream

His mouth met hers and his body began to burn. Not from her mutation, that had been under control for a long time, but from need. To posses, to hold, to care for and to love.

I can't escape the twisted
way you think of me.
I feel you in my dreams and
I don't sleep.

As she franticly tore away his shirt his mind drifted to the dreams he had of her. Long legs wrapped around him, calling his name and tasting her pure white skin in his rough sinful mouth.

I can't save your life,
Though nothing I bleed for
is more tormenting.
I'm losing my mind and you
just stand there and stare as
my world divides.

Clothes left abandoned on the floor he laid her on the bed. He had saved her life, given a ocean full of blood for her and right here and now she was saving his. Saving him from loneliness, saving him from killing himself with buried feelings of love.

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.

Her nails dug into his upper arms as his teeth marked her neck.

There's nowhere to run,
so let's just get it over.

The next time would be slow, caring, for her, but now he just needed to know she was his. All the months of wanting her began to coil at the base of his spine, ready to explode as her hips raised to meet each of his rough thrusts.

Soon I know you'll see,
You're just like me.

Blackness took him briefly as he snarled into her neck. She fell over the edge and joined him in abyss. Her mutation slipped momentarily and she caught his thoughts.

Don't scream anymore my love,
'cause all I want is you.

She gasped as she looked into his eyes. The haze cleared and she saw him completely. “I love you too.”

*******************END

"Snow White Queen" Evanescence

Stoplight, lock the door.
Don't look back.
Undress in the dark,
And hide from you,
All of you.

You'll never know the way your words have haunted me.
I can't believe you'd ask these things of me.
You don't know me.

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.
Soon I know you'll see,
You're just like me.
Don't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you.

Wake up in a dream.
Frozen fear.
All your hands on me.
I can't scream

I can't escape the twisted way you think of me.
I feel you in my dreams and I don't sleep.

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.
Soon I know you'll see,
You're just like me.
Don't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you

I can't save your life,
Though nothing I bleed for is more tormenting.
I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.
Soon I know you'll see,
You're just like me.
Don't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=686