Pathways by ataventure
Summary: A storm is brewing.
Categories: Comicverse Characters: None
Genres: Adult
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 444 Read: 2059 Published: 12/17/2006 Updated: 12/17/2006

1. Chapter 1 by ataventure

Chapter 1 by ataventure
***

Fingers wrapped around his shoulders, tracing the jutting bone beneath the flesh, the clavicle piercing the sinew. Her voice murmured, light against his ear, raising the small hairs on the nape of his neck. Words could not be deciphered, but intent lie beneath them, haunting, deliberate. He swallowed, gulped down air before his lungs could burst.

Damp lips curved around individual vertebrae. Soft, voluptuous breasts pressed against his ribcage. Gooseflesh coursed down his skin, dissipating as soon as it appeared. The lack of control was nearly unbearable, and the urge to yank her away could hardly be soothed. Beyond the windows, a crack of thunder, a strike of light, and a distinct distraction was available at last.

An arm engulfed her waist, pulling her out and into his sights. A yelp of surprise burst from her lips, and a small glimmer of fear peeked through cloudy lustful eyes. Another boom shook the windowpanes, and she jumped, rippling the muscle in her belly, jerking the attractive breasts.

Fingers, again, found his flesh, coursing their way up the intricate path of bulging veins, risen from within his forearms, pale blue highways to his heart. He loosened his grip on her waist, allowing her the freedom of space, of movement. His cool azure eyes darkened, and he dropped his forehead to lean against hers.

Scents of vanilla, brown sugar, the pounding rain, and the iron rust of Southern earth assaulted his heightened senses. Wet tendrils of warm chocolate locks wrapped around her throat. A slice of light illuminated the room, reflecting her trepidation, her desire, and her anxiety. She repeated muffled words, remarks of nervousness. She was at his mercy, and fearful for it.

His lips found hers, soft but insistent. Tongues breached, and he enveloped her. Strong arms, tight and protective, consumed her small form, and large hands traveled up, tracing the sculpture of her back. She found a similar path, though her palms were more explorative. She had no direction and no destination. Each adventure was a new journey, though she had traveled on the same road before.

Her hands found the delicate structure of his shoulder blades, encased in hardened muscle, with bone huddling beneath. Every movement, every stretch was a new sensation for her to feel. So engulfed in the intricacies, she did not notice when he lifted her from the floor. Bare toes searched for a holding ground, and found them in the mangled sheets.

Another blast of storm, raging beyond the walls, and the candles near the walls were all snuffed out. A yelp, uttered but barely heard, tickled his tongue. He smirked and laid her back upon the bed.

***
End.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=526