Done Deal by rogueslove
Summary: Rogue wakes up the morning after. . .
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Drabble
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 390 Read: 2942 Published: 11/16/2013 Updated: 11/16/2013

1. Chapter 1 by rogueslove

Chapter 1 by rogueslove
Author's Notes:
An unofficial sequel to about a thousand one-shot shipper stories I've read.
Morning light hit her eyes like an accusatory searchlight. And like a rebellious teenager, she smirked at the precarious situation she found herself in. As the light warmed her bare shoulders, she began to rouse, stretching her joints gently, acutely feeling the effects of last night’s activities. She was sore and tired, much like after a good work out – although the Danger Room had never made her feel so thoroughly sated. Experimentally moving her leg in a sly attempt to slip gracefully out of bed she gasped as a large, solid arm shot out, wrapping vice-like around her waist.

“Where do you think you’re going, darlin’?” came a gravelly voice from beside her. Looking over his seemingly sleeping visage, she noted that he had not even deemed to open his eyes. She gave out an exasperated sigh, which was greeted with a low chuckle from the feral mutant. “You didn’t answer my question, Marie,” he said, slowly opening his hazel eyes.

“Just stretching,” she said non-committally.

“Liar.”

She grumbled incoherently at his uncanny ability to smell her lie. “Sorry, didn’t catch that,” he shot back, humor in his voice.

She dared to meet his eyes. “Did ya mean all that stuff ya said last night, Logan? It was the heat of passion and all and I wouldn’t want – ”

He pulled her to him, naked flesh pressed to naked flesh in a way that still shocked her. Even after last night. His voice was low and frightening in its seriousness. “I meant every word. You. Me. Forever. Got it?”

“Got it,” she meekly answered his rhetorical question. Looking into his fiercely flaring eyes, she felt joy trickling into her, the truth of his statement resounding through every vein of her body. She smiled. “You. Me. Forever, sugar.”

He gave an amused smirk at her new-found nickname for him.

“Now can ya let me go so that I can go to the bathroom?” He looked like he was considering her request, and she playfully slapped his broad chest, making him release her.

“Fine, but that’s about the only reason why I’m lettin’ you out of this bed from now on, darlin’.”

She giggled as she bounded out of bed, shouting back him before she disappeared into the bathroom, “Ya got yourself a deal.”
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=4076