Why me? by sand say7
Summary: Why me? A rare and highly evolved meta person by the Name of Dallas Ozdale is on the lose and is hiding from Hydra. S.H.I.E.L.D. wants her Logan hides her at the mansion.
Categories: Comicverse Characters: None
Genres: Action
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1852 Read: 4952 Published: 01/30/2012 Updated: 01/30/2012
Story Notes:
rating is subject to change.

1. Chapter 1 Why me? by sand say7

2. Chapter 2 Why me? part 2 by sand say7

Chapter 1 Why me? by sand say7
Why me? I am a person who finished college and Law school I have made my way in this world. Established a business making millions of Dollars and owner of one of the worlds largest ranch in a small Texas town known as Oil patch county seat Wells county, well that is another tale to be told later.

You see I am a person who has powers not just any type of powers mind you. I am person who is known to a very few and close group of people famliy! As a child my mother hated me because I was born different she said that I was'nt normal I was born with colbolt blue hair with a red streak pointed ears of mixed orign black and Native American hertiage.


An exotic type to some my powers are many making a rare type born only once in every 3 centuries that I was told by my grandmothers. There is alot that I do not know about myself nor of my powers. Here is my story

The year is 1986 New York City Chelsa dirstric a young person mid-20's heads into a plain looking building she is greeted by a door man not aware that he is a S.H.E.I.L.D. agent! People milling about walking here and there busy place with paper work in hand I'm here for the oreintation.

She is escorted through the building also reading the minds of the many people have a seat and some coffee thanks inside a room there are people new hirees many are war veterans and disabled civilians. Wondering when or who ever is going to show up I hate this hurry up and wait mess says an older man he looks at the young woman only 5'4 and half colbalt blue hair with a red streak, pointed ears, and big brown eyes.

She picked up on his comments dirty mind! My name is Jack and yours Dallas here for the same thing a-huh I'm under this program called schdule-A its a hiring authory for disabled civilians. You? same but a different program I'm veteran what era? Nam 1964 to 1975 career man yep and also disabled at 90% PSDT work'n on the other 10%.

Door opens some people enter with a cart along with paper work they are from HR welcome to S.H.E.I.L.D. the oreintation last for 3 hours the lady in charge explains the rules and regulations paper work is handed out help is given to full it out. Once said and done everyone is lead down to another room processed in and given I.D.

from there work assignments Dallas along with the others are assigned to the most simplest task the mess hall! Everyone reports back to work the following morning at 5:30 a.m. early morning hours! Which means you get off early. See ya around kid like wise with the work done Dallas heads home.

On the way she stops at a local Starbucks venti ice tea please. There standing next to is a person hello he nods she reads his mind picks up her ice tea heads over to a table mind if I join you? Help yourself your a mutant no shame in my game pal names Dallas Ozdale Logan please to meet you. I hear that you are one of the new hires at S.H.E.I.D. a-huh

I take it that your an Agent? Off and on the two talk its nice meeting. She leaves not taking the bus home Dallas like any other persons flies home its easy and quick Logan watches. The next morning with her mother gone off to work Dallas leave the house exiting thorugh a portal from here bed room flying off into the morning darkness.

No aircraft in sight it is 4:15 a.m. and only 2 hours before sunrise Dallas does this every morning sometime paying a visit to the Canadian border! But not this time heading to a near by all night doughnut shop the locals gather around including the cops whos shifts are now beging to wind down.

Its a gathering spot of sorts no one bugs you Dallas orders her plain cake and small coffee enjoying the hour before going to work. And who does she see? Logan! Hey kid this is your watering hole too? Yep its mines as well begin my first day at work. Great you'll do fine kid looking at the clock times runing 5:01 a.m. gotta go finished with her coffee she flies off landing at site

door man greets her early she reports in to the place its only 5:20 a.m. people show up and head down to a room to get fited and assigned lockers this is the place where she begins in mess hall. Dallas looks around and dislikes what she is doing normally about this time Dallas is getting ready for school attending a local 2-year college as a transfer student G.P.A. 2.29 everything is now on hold.

This is not the place for me she says to herself she meets fellow empolyees some are helpful and frendliy others not she can tell by reading there throughts Dallas knows all to well that people hate and fear mutants!

Dallas is asigned to a cleaning detail hey Dallas! Jack hows tricks? Tricks are fine I see that you are asigned to the same place yep I look at it this way I only have to work until I'm 65 my other 10% will be added by then after that I'm outta here. Thats only 10 years thats right kid but I can tell you will be going places so hang in there give'm hell don't let them take away your joy.
Chapter 2 Why me? part 2 by sand say7
Author's Notes:
Dallas begings her career at S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nick Fury is missing!
Getting through those first 15 years was the hardest for Dallas dealing with short and narrow minded people but she had out lasted most of her co-workers. from time to time she ran into Logan the two talked they both have something common they don't like to be told what to do!

There came a day that changed Dallas's life her mother A DEA agent was arrested and charged with drug sumggling she was given a life term in federal lock up. Sorry about your loss kid well Logan there is nothing I can do about it mom knew that she could'nt play with fire for long so what now? Nothing don't want nothing to do with that bitch! That's you ma right you don't know the half of it man.

She hated me from day one called me an acident, freak of nature, ugly. She even went as far to cut off the tips of my ears but the only grew back I have a healing factor its faster than yours among other things you saw me land in front of the building.

The work day ended at 12:30 noon pay day friday! Dallas off days Saturday-Sunday after 15 years her off days changed! A small victory early Saturday morning. Hey aunt Zee-Zee so how are things? just fine so where did they send mom? Oh that place well she'll never see the light of day again. The two talk for an hour I'll come by around 3:00 fine its a good day to fly out and about

High in the sky without a care in the world flying at high speeds that never been clocked fast enought to rip apart a plane! Dallas is high a powered mutant with many powers. Crossing the sky into high above commerical air space Dallas sees a 747 flight from Germany on final approach to JFK. Waving to the pilot from there heading out over the Atlantic

Some where racing at top speeds not knowning that she is restritced air space sir? Picking up some on screen what is Agent? Don't know its approaching at a unknown right of highspeed. On screen yes sir bearly visable enlarge its a bird bull shit man its a person Dallas has flown into the Heilcarrier's air space.

Lets go people! pilots rush at the ready fighter jets leave within less than 3 miles Dallas sences go crazy she hears sounds of fighter jets and can see them. Colonel Fury they have the target in site Dallas is now about run them heading at an unusual high rate of speed the jets could not keep pace! What kind of person is that don't man but she is fast.

At this rate if we push this bird any faster it will brake up Colonel Fury? Sky boss hands him the head set what?! Don't enage bring her back. Dallas slows down to give them a chance to catch up rocking back and forth a sign is show telling her follow them. Smiling she leads them on a chase flying through the clouds a portal is opening in she goes so does the jet!

In and out! The others see it and follow without warning a burst of wind causes her to fall thousands of feet through the air. The pilots watch helpless they can do anything Dallas hits the water below with such force no one could surive landing to the bottom of the Ocean's floor Dallas begings to swim she can breath under water too! The Coast Guard is called in Dallas body was not recovered. She swam for hours from there flying the rest of the way home.

Teleporting herself through the bed room colthes soaking wet showered and dressed in her P.J.s heading down stairs to the kitchen a note: fixed your favorite food the rest is in the frezeer love Autie. Dallas begins to fix dinner later that evening on the computer an IM message pops up. Its Logan hey there Dallas just to let you know that I am still among the living she smiles. Any hoo Fury has spotted you flying around she replies "did he get a fix?" Some what

"So what is going to happen to me?" Don't know yet so just chill with the fancy moves. Three weeks later rumors of Colonel Nick Fury's surfaced some say he died and body has'nt been found within 2 weeks a replacement was found

George Washington Bridge changes were made one of them was to reinstate the super Agent program. The program begain some 30 years ago but quickly turned into one big failure Nick personally pulled the plug then later with some urging from Bridge the program once more started and lasted for 2 years only to be infuiltrated by Hydra.

With Nick Fury out of the way all hell will soon brake lose! Dallas on the other hand had problems controling her own powers they included flight, teleporting, rapid healing, telekenitcs, telepatic. This made her an idea person for the program a file was being made and information was gathered.

So why me? Logan why on earth do they want me for this program. I won't go through with it Logan knows what its like to be used as a living weapon. Memories wiped clean killing without reason blood that won't come off ones hands. Logan had to act fast
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3949