The Album by SummerSky
Summary: A man looks through pictures of his life.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 260 Read: 3804 Published: 11/08/2011 Updated: 11/08/2011
Story Notes:
It's been awhile but I'm back.

Thanks to wendie for the beta.

1. Chapter 1 by SummerSky

2. Chapter 2 by SummerSky

Chapter 1 by SummerSky
Author's Notes:
Please review
Logan made the same trek along the beach to his house every morning after getting his paper. Once, his neighbours would've called out a greeteing and he would've grumbled out a good natured reply. Just a few years ago, the neighbourhood children would often throw a ball to him and he'd stop for a game, but the years had changed that.

When he made his way into the house - for he could no longer call it a home - he sat in his old leather chair and put his paper aside. He wasn't intrested in the news of today. Instead he took an old photo album off the coffee table.
Running his hand lovingly over it, he opened the cover and drifted back to yesterday
End Notes:
Any mistakes are mine I have no computer at the moment and I'm writing it in a shopping centre.
Chapter 2 by SummerSky
The first photo was of a wedding. A young groom in uniform stood next to an elegantly dressed bride. Next to the groom was a younger Logan dressed as the best man. He had a frown on his features, but he also couldn't keep his eyes off the groom's sister, all grown up, not a mark on her. Marie. It would always be Marie for him, whether she was climbing trees or looking beautiful in her blue dress. She had always taken his breath away, but he was shipping out in a matter of days. How could he put his claim on her when he might never come back?

What he never noticed about the picture till years had gone by was Marie was watching him just as much as he was watching her.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3930