Running Scared by kikusashi
Summary: Scott starts noticing the once shy girl and her feminine forms moves in to his dreams. When Jean finds her once loyal suitor has his mind elsewhere she turns to the trusting Logan. But Wolverine does not like it when his property is poached upon and when Cyclops goes to far he realizes just how far he himself is willing to go.
Categories: X1, X2 Characters: None
Genres: Adult
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4148 Read: 36471 Published: 08/22/2011 Updated: 09/29/2013

1. Chapter 1 by kikusashi

2. Chapter 2 by kikusashi

3. Chapter 3 by kikusashi

4. Chapter 4 by kikusashi

5. Chapter 5 by kikusashi

6. Chapter 6 by kikusashi

Chapter 1 by kikusashi
Author's Notes:
Just have to get this out there. Might start out wrong for us Wolverine lovers out there but I promise it will move along to the right place
Rogue stared at the image in the mirror, she saw a young woman with openly naive eyes and pale smooth skin but who was looking back? Was it Rogue, the spunky but shielded mutant? The one that even the most powerful mutants kept at bay for fear of her power. Or was it Marie, the easygoing girl who simply wanted to be kissed and held and not to be feared by the ones closest to her? Or was it someone else entirely? The voices in her head were struggling for the forefront place in her consciousness, like the angel and devil on each shoulder she could hear the Wolverine and Magneto bickering about each decision she made. Even now they both supported their respectively favorite Rogue/Marie part of her personalities. The only quiet voice was David. He simply observed with sad eyes.

Rouge took charge and shook of the intruders and put on her gloves before stepping out of her room. The day was just starting and she had classes.

When lunch came around she was sitting at her regular table when Bobby and Kitty came over and simply sat down and continued talking about the last class they had with Scott Summers. Their voices where like a humming around her. They didn´t even notice that she wasn´t participating in the conversation.

When she got up and left the table Bobby simply smiled at her and squeezed her hand affectionately. What a super boyfriend he was. He stuck with her when they could´t touch or kiss. He stuck with her when he could be with someone like Kitty. He stuck with her even though he didn´t know her biggest secret. She however was not a super girlfriend. She stuck with him when she knew he would be better suited with someone like Kitty. She stuck with him when she would rather be with someone else. And she stuck with him without sharing the secret.

With a deep sigh Rogue turned the corner into her corridor and stopped dead in her tracks when she bumped in to someone. As someone who spent a long time avoiding touch the sensation of another body against hers was painfully pleasant. She put her hand out steady herself and got in contact with solid muscle. Warm, solid muscle. His hands grabbed her arms for the same purpose and her heart fluttered

"Woah. Easy there girl. This is not a race!" His voice was honey sweet and he was smiling before he saw who he was holding in his hands. When his gaze met hers (At least she thought it did) his smile faded and his hands dropped like she was burning lava.

"Oh Rogue I…ahh… be careful." Scott used his teacher voice but it was laced with uncertainty. He was not comfortable being this close to her. Little Magneto huffed indigently and her personal Wolverine growled at his nemesis. Marie got tears in her eyes and looked down at the floor.

"So sorry Mr Summers. Ah was thinking about something else." Even Rouge could hear the tears in her voice and she mentally kicked herself.

"Ah mean Ah´ll be more careful. Didn´t mean to bump in to anyone and rub them the wrong way." This time there was more than tears in her voice. This time he could hear anger and hurt mixed together. He examined her more closely. Her head was downcast but her eyes were looked into his with a smolder he had only ever seen when a woman was really angry or really… no no not Rogue. She was angry. And she was hurt. He had seen the tears. He reached out to touch her but hesitated just the slightest moment and her head snapped up with a roaring accusation in her face.

He saw her compose herself before she rounded him and stalked away. when she had taken a few steps she stopped and turned around. Her stare caught him by surprise.

"You should really watch where you´re going to Mr Summers. You never know where you might end up." Her voice was soft and seductive, unlike her body witch was rigid and strong. When she turned once again he watched her leave. The easy rolling of her hips as she walked away. His thoughts took a different turn as his compassion turned to admiration for the strong young woman that had so much to carry.
End Notes:
Next one coming soon. Love reviews!
Chapter 2 by kikusashi
Author's Notes:
The next part at long last. This has been a while coming and I am sorry for the lack of...well you know
When she reached her room her heart was pounding harder than she had ever felt before. She was angry and hurt and something else made her body tingle and she ran her hands down her blouse to make her body feel even more.
Oh she was such a terrible person. She had a boyfriend that she treated like crap. She had a friend that she kept things from and she had a teacher that she now felt a longing for that was truly wrong. She had only ever felt that surge while thinking about Logan before but just the simple bump and she now had wanton thoughts about Scott and a big desk. But he had acted weird to, even weirder than people usually acted around her. Maybe he had noticed her instant reaction to his nearness and was embarrassed?
These stupid urges that she had been walking around with for so long. Her body was screaming for release after being looked up in this involuntary prison she had created for it. And the longing had kept her going those long hours while her personal training had drained her mind and body from all energy and made her voices beg her to stop and just crawl into a ball. But she had kept going because the final reward was worth it all. And today she needed only think about it and her mind made it so. She could if she wanted to and she really, really wanted to…

-----------------------------

Scott had gone to his classroom to clean up after that day’s class and to gather up the strange impressions Rouge had given him in that brief moment in the hall.
What had really happened there? She had been so…so…he really didn’t know how to describe it. She had been so fragile yet strong and her body had been soft when he had held her for that second before realizing who she was. That streak of white made her seem older. She had experienced more than the other kids in his class. Her boyfriend included, if someone asked Scott he was not the boy for Rogue. Actually when he started thinking about it he couldn’t see her with any of the boys her age. They just seemed wrong when he imagined her naked and sweaty after a lovemaking session. Wait, what?!! When did he start thinking about Rogue naked and beneath a male body? Not Bobby’s male body either…..no his male body….
“Oh my god!” He dropped down ad his chair and put his face in his hands. When had that sneaked in there? When had he stopped thinking about her as the young runaway and started thinking about her as a sexy woman that he wanted in his bed? Because that was where his mind was going, he wanted her screaming his name when he plunged into her. He wanted her sweat and he saliva, he wanted her eyes and her hands on him. She was a woman worth having there.
He swore under his breath and rose up to force his body to shake the image he had created in his mind. What the hell was he thinking? And where the HELL was his body going?

-----------------------------

The door was open and she was walking around in there, her hair like a shimmering veil behind her when she bent down to pick up a shirt from the floor. He was mesmerized by her every movement and the fantasies he had only recently become aware of came to the forefront of his mind making his body more than ready to realize them.
Here he was, a grown man with a fiancé, with responsibilities that he was proud of and a work that he enjoyed and he was willing to throw all of that away by standing here in the corridor lusting after this girl just because he bumped into her for a split second. What in the world was wrong with him to make him this desperate for her? He had obviously longed for this subconsciously for much longer than what he had previously realized. She had stopped in front of the mirror. Her long slim hands had reached up to gather her hair before she let it flow through her hands like water. She turned her body to the sides back and forth while her hands skimmed over her clothes. She was thinking the same thing he was thinking! He didn’t know where that thought came from but he somehow knew that she had her mind in the same dark region where he was dwelling. Maybe she wasn’t thinking about him, why in the world would she think about him? But she was thinking about sex, yes sex! She had hands round her breasts and his body reacted in response and his breath got caught. He was in a very bad way…..
End Notes:
RR if you please :)
Chapter 3 by kikusashi
The Wolverine howled in pure and burning lust as she ran her hands along her body. He was by far the more prominent voice in her head when her more basic needs were in focus. Like when her hands slowly graced and then cupped her own breasts, his low animalistic rumble echoed in her mind and made her thoughts go to his original. The Wolverine teased her and pushed her while struggling to control her energy with promises of pleasures she had only ever hinted at before he took a permanent place in there. And although he was now making the purring sound he always did when the fantasies where running the show, he was also angry and made lashes towards her own mind because the person in those fantasies was not Logan. Nor was it Bobby, it was the cold and VERY unattainable Scott she imagined running HIS hands over her hips before taking her to bed. Oh she had gone over and beyond the border now.

This was not the deep longing she felt for Logan, the way he made her feel was all consuming and the hurt that brought her because of his disinterest made her stomach turn inside out and her heart stop in motion just by thinking of it. She wanted Logan with a fire that burned even now when longing for another man’s hands on her body. He was her constant and she idolized him but she was not blind to his faults. He was selfish and arrogant and he had a bad attachment to the good Dr Grey. That seemed to be going around by the way, even Bobby only spoke well of her and it truly pissed her off. Why did the men in the mansion not see beyond her façade to the woman who used them to boost herself?

No…This feeling was different from what she felt for Logan. This was instant and quick. She wanted him fast, hard and NOW. She did not want him for a mate like she wanted the dark Wolverine, no she simply wanted him in her bed…the image etched on her mind was of him grabbing her again but this time not letting go until he threw her on his desk…her skirt pushed up and him between her legs while he imitated the act with his mouth. She groaned as her own hands touched her now very erect nipples. She grew so damp that her panties could not contain it and she dropped her head to the side and licked her lips while still imagining him there. This was more than torture; she was able to touch people, she had practiced hard to be able to touch people. She was able to do all these things she dreamed about but she wanted to do them to the wrong person.

She sighed deeply before turning around and jumping high when she caught the sight of the person in the hallway.

------------------------------

Scott was in hell. The girl formerly known to him as an innocent that he saw as just that, a girl, had turned his whole world upside down and he was now in hell. The show she had performed for him, unknowingly, had burned in his body like her touch would. He saw her breast swell and when she pinched her nipples he wanted to scream out in agony because it was not him doing it. What was happening and why could he not walk away? He stood there like a peeping Tom with his hands at his sides because he was afraid that if he moved he would not walk away.
He was so engulfed in this that he did not hear someone else moving down the corridor until her voice was in his ear.

“Hey Baby” Jean said before she kissed his cheek.
Oh crap!
End Notes:
More to come of course. RR cause I love it!
Chapter 4 by kikusashi
Author's Notes:
Maybe my personal feelings for Bobby and Jean shine trough here but I do not care :P
He had made an excuse and left with cheeks burning and sweaty palms. Jean had a thin line between her eyes while looking at her fiancé fleeing the scene. Because he was fleeing and it was a scene, that’s what she realized when turning and her eyes met those of the girl Rogue standing in her bedroom. They both jumped and before Jean could contain it she saw the girl’s thoughts. They were jumbled up and there was definitely more than one presence there but they stank of sex.
Sex…That was why Scott had looked like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

“You should really remember to close your door!” She used her best teacher voice. Trying to sound sweet and concerned when she really wanted to poke Rogue’s mind to find out what had transpired here just minutes before. But she was not as powerful as the professor and she could not control her ability.

“You never know who might be watching” she couldn’t help that last remark. Scott had been watching not Jean. But what he had seen she didn’t know. It didn’t matter. He was hers.

Rogue turned bright red and her suspicions were reaffirmed. But the girl did not cower like she had expected someone to do after getting caught in such an intimate moment Jean suspected this had been. Between Rogue and Scott! Her Scott!!!!

No the twat had the audacity to look Jean in the eye before closing the door in her face uttering a snipe “Thanks ever so much” in her southern accent. This was too much, she needed to get to the bottom of this or stroke her ego somewhere else.
With one last look at the now closed door she turned and followed Cyclops.

---------------------

Rogue was not certain but she had just felt the same animosity from Jean that she herself had felt against the older woman for some time. That was strange since her own feelings were rooted in Logan’s actions and Jean’s response to him and sure, Rogue had been standing there enjoying naughty images of Jean’s fiancé and Rogue in sweaty and naked horizontal mambo but there was no way Jean could know that? Well she was a telepath but she had no control to speak of and there was no way Scott could have been thinking the same. Where was Scott by the way? Her mind had been so focused on him and what she wanted to do with him that she now wanted to see him and correct her mental image of him for future reference. So she corrected her clothing and with a final peek in the mirror she left her room.

------------------------

Logan had been thirsty. He was always thirsty after a workout and the fact that his body burned through both exercise and alcohol made it a perfect combination. That and sex was what he needed. So he headed to the kitchen for the first on the list and then he would look up the good Dr Grey for the latter. Marie had been on him about not drinking in the daytime but he checked the clock on the wall and as it showed 16:12 he counted it as evening. He had his ways around the little meddlers rules. His grew a crocked smile when thinking about Marie or Rogue as she called herself, the girl had latched on to him like she had never known another person before. He quite enjoyed her company as she was not half as dimwitted as most people he had to associate with otherwise.
When he reached the kitchen it was occupied by the annoying boyfriend of Rogue and he made groan inwards. He had this pathetic hero crush on him and he was not sure what to do with it.

“Oh Wolverine!” Even his voice made Logan fantasize about ripping the milk carton from his hands and shoving it down his throat.

“Have been working out in the danger room?” This was followed by a sweeping gaze down Logan’s body and now he was sure the boy deserved a sound punch just for good measure. You did NOT eyeball another dude!

“Cause you look sweaty. I was thinking maybe for next lesson we could do a team exercise with us against you?” He sounded like a fucking moron.

“I think maybe I will decide how the teaching plans progresses.” Logan’s voice was lower than normal and for someone who knew him this would have been a warning but Bobby was not the brightest light-bulb in the box and he was not one of the Wolverine’s closest either.

“Oh of course” the boy continued “I was just thinking that…”

“Just keep it to yourself will you! I was looking for a beer and not teaching advice that I do not need” Logan interrupted before the idiot made it on the kill list.
A tired, thirsty and horny Wolverine was not someone to mess with. He grunted and opened the fridge for a cold one and as the boy had finally quieted there was no problem for his senses to pick up the sound of steps in the corridor and the sound of woman in his nostrils. That was just what the doctor ordered for this prowling wolf, a woman already ready for him. The scent was sweat and musky and it filled his nostrils and his stomach tensed in preparation. She was unsatisfied to. The juices where still flowing and the breathing was shallow like she was running even though she was walking calmly down the corridor. Maybe Jean was finally coming to him in a state that he could satisfy. That was one horny woman and he was so focused on the sex in the air that he was totally unprepared for who would be walking through the door that when she did appear he felt like there was a boulder hitting his head.

She sailed into the room and his world narrowed quickly. He had figured it was the Doc since the other grown women were out on a mission and the mansion only contained girls that had mutant powers to think about and therefore where not occupied with sexual feelings. But he had been wrong and way off base because that was none other than Rogue carrying with her the smell and image of sex.

“Bobby, did you get my books from Storms class today?” Her voice was honey to. Crap, when did she grow up?
End Notes:
Getting somewhere? RR and do enjoy!
Chapter 5 by kikusashi
Author's Notes:
Wow it has been awhile since i updated....
Sorry bout that
His stare was very unnerving any day but today her mind was still reeling of the last hours sexual tension and the fact that her world view had somewhat shifted made it something more today. She tried to avoid his eyes completely because she just knew he could read her like no one else. And that was saying a lot in a house filled with telepaths.

She kept her focus on the simple and easy Bobby as he hurried to do her bidding and she was once again struck by a feeling that maybe she was not such a nice person, having the sweet boy groveling at her feet while fantasizing about other men, loving another altogether even. As she thought that her eyes involuntary sought the object of her emotions since he was standing not 3 feet away. Hard body covered in tight jeans and a white wifebeater. All muscles and angles and sweet sweat made her legs weak with wanting. How could he have this effect on her when not minutes ago she had been lusting after another. Was she depraved? her breath quickening as she imagined Logan as the man bending her over the kitchen table and softening her lips with his.

Bobby was still there talking to her and she wanted nothing more than to toss him through the window and be aloe with Logan. She needed to end this.

"Sorry Bobby. I´m tired" she answered his question regarding watching a movie in the lounge. "Going to bed after this glass of milk" he looked disappointed but she was really tired, just more of him than anything else. She was still humming with the image of Logans bare chest in her mind.

"Alright" He said. "Then I will see you tomorrow" his sad face did nothing to ease her guilt as he left the kitchen saying goodnight to Logan as he left.

-----------------------------------------------

She was still standing there. The glass left dripping on the counter as her boyfriend left the room.Logan barely registered the boy as he left. The chock of the arousement perspiring from Rogue was still reverberating in his own body. The answer to her unspoken question. The boy was blind indeed if he was able to walk away from a woman in her state. And woman she was. How he could have fooled himself to think of her as a girl for so long he did not know. Here was proof in front of him, the pheromones that the Wolverine picked up from her was spiked with sex and it aroused him in a way only a woman could. His hand on the counter was bare centimeters from hers as she leaned against it. He was fascinated by the hand as images of grabbing it and dragging her to his bed and make her his filled his mind. He growled in frustration on the inside because no matter how much he wanted it she did not think of him that way. But here they were, alone late at night. Both frustrated by the scent of it and he wanted to smack his hands into something hard because he could do nothing about it. But oh how he wanted to...
End Notes:
RR for your pleasure
Chapter 6 by kikusashi
She couldn´t move. Her thoughts were a jumble and her body was aching for a release that she knew was to far away to be realistic. She was able to control her abilities for short periods of time but it would take a strong mutant to help her get trough that and sex at the same time. Someone in tuned to her and her needs in a way she knew Bobby wasn´t. Scott could be strong and his body could take her slipping up now and then but even he would not follow her and lead her along like she needed.

The Wolverine inside her growled and nudged her back to the fantasies about the counter she now had her hands resting upon. She saw him grabbing her legs to push her up and then swing her around so that she was left to his mercy. That was what she needed, The Wolverine. Not someone gentle and understanding. Someone that left her no choice but to give in to pleasure.

She felt shivers traveling along her spine as those images became more vivid and the fact that the man was standing right beside her did not help matters.

They hadn´t spoken since Bobby left and she became even more aware of the fact that she was avoiding looking at him when she realized he was NOT avoiding looking at her. No she actually felt devoured by the way he was looking at her. The Wolverine was close to the surface and she felt her body respond as her own Wolverine took control of her mind. So she did something she would never have thought to do if the frustration was not so palpable.

She reached out and placed her bare hand over his.
End Notes:
Quickie to make up for lost time
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3915