Mine by inugoddesschild
Summary: Logan is sent out with a team to take down the Brotherhood and put an end to them once and for all. As he moves to take out his nemisis who has made his last three years along Xavier a living hell mission after mission, he finds himself in a bind as a female runs out and stills him from taking his life. It wasn't no words needed, for the raw emotions that ran through him as he became lost in pleading brown hues. And from that moment, he knew his life would never be the same again.
Categories: Comicverse, X1, X2, X3, X-Men Evolution, X-Men Origins Wolverine Characters: None
Genres: Action, Adult, Drama, Friendship, General
Tags: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9681 Read: 26039 Published: 06/03/2011 Updated: 12/24/2011
Story Notes:
This is a spin off of all the movies and some of the characters from X-Men Evolution will be added as well as from the comic verse. So sit back and come along the ride to my ROGAN fic. lol

1. Chapter 1 by inugoddesschild

2. Chapter 2 by inugoddesschild

3. Chapter 3 by inugoddesschild

4. Chapter 4 by inugoddesschild

5. Chapter 5 by inugoddesschild

Chapter 1 by inugoddesschild
~Chapter 1~

"It's all clear." Nightcrawler stated, appearing beside him.

Narrowing his eyes and flaring his nose, he smirked. Standing and coming out of his purch from the thick forestry, he gave a roll of the shoulders. "You may fool blue here, but your stink is harder to conceil, Creed."

Stepping from the dark corner of the cabin's far wall, he ran a hand through his long blond tresses. "Is that so? Do tell, what do I smell like?"

"The pile of shit you crawled under from."

Dropping his hand, he eyed the three behind him. "You need help taking lil' oh me out?" He taunted, as he calmly moved between them and the front door. "I'm flattered, really. Should I have brought beer for this gathering?"

Growling and shuving his team back, Logan took a step and balled a fist. "Ready whenever you are, bub." He finished, as his claws popped free.

Cocking his head to the side and cracking his knuckles, Sabertooth lunged at him. Tackling him to the ground, his own sharp nails met flesh.

Hissing at the feel of his skin being savagedly torn and rivers of blood gracing his shirt, he implanted antimantium in his shoulder. Seeing his sudden tension and head buting him, he rolled to his feet. Going on the offensive, he froze. There before him he limply lay in the snow covered gound weezing, as he became swallowed by his own life's essence.

Eyeing him, Scott took a step. "Is he..."

"No. But he's unconcious." Jean answered. "I do not wish for his end like this, but we have a mission and it needs to be finished."

Noding and pulling his fist back to thrust his claws in his skull, a rapid heart beat drummed in his ears. Turning, he paled as a young female ran over from the cabin.

Dropping beside the slumbering man and pulling his head into her jean clad legs, she brushed his dirty tresses away. "Please...Don't leave me." Her southern voice rang.

Speechless, Logan took a step back. The way she held the man who wouldn't hesitate to kill in a second, spoke volumes.

Many volumes.

Hell, he felt like he was intruding on a private moment. The way she wept and cradled his form made him very uncomfortable. From the looks he would take her being his lover, but the scent of her innocence that he smelled confused him even more. If she wasn't his sex toy, then what the hell was he doing with such a young girl in his company?

"Don't let him die, please." She begged, as tears caressed her pale face. "He doesn't deserve this."

"Uh...Darling, I don't think you understand. He is a killer and..."

"He saved my life and almost died." Running a hand through his hair, she frowned. "I have no one, but him. If you let him die, I will be alone." Staring up into his eyes, another tear fell. "If you want to tie you down and cage him, I don't care. Just save his life. Please."

Looking back into deep chocolate orbs, Logan felt his whole world vanish. Calling his claws back and moving towards them, he knelt beside them. Reaching out and tossing the larger man over his shoulder, he stood. "The jet's this way."

Hugging herself and noding, she slowly took up after him.

"We can't take..."

"You want her alone out here in the wilderness?" Scott stated, as the slowly followed.

Frowning, Jean shook her head. "Ofcourse not, but Sabertooth is not to be trusted and..."

"Didn't you wonder why he's alone out here and not with the Brotherhood? I think it has to do with her."

Entering the jet and watching as she sat beside him and his hand clasped in both of hers, Jean couldn't help but to agree. Sighing and taking her seat, she promptly settled into it and they were air born.
***********************************************************
Yeah I know it's short, but tell me what you think so far.
End Notes:
I know that it's very short, but this is more like a prologue to what's to come.
Chapter 2 by inugoddesschild
~Chapter 2~

Entering through the metal doors, he gave pause.

"It's hard to take in, I know." Beast stated, as he eyed the chart in his hand. "She refused to leave his side, I just managed her to go with Bobby and Kitty to get a snack. And she was only gone for a few minutes." Placing it on the table, he sighed. "I'm just concerned about her well being with him."

Walking over and grabbing a blanket off a near by chair, Logan draped it around her slumbering figure. "Did she tell you her name and how she came to travel with him?"

"No, but she did state that he would never hurt her."

"You don't believe that, do you?"

Shrugging, he leaned on the wall behind him. "I don't know, old friend. But from the bruises, injuries, and marks all on his body, someone aimed to kill him."

Staring down at the pale and peaceful face on Creed's arm, he frowned. "She said he saved her life and almost died."

Noding and moving towards the pair, he removed the sheet. "They aren't healing like they should and I found fragments of metal scattered through his body."

Eyes going wide, he stared into dazed eyes. "Magneto did this to him?"

Lowering her gaze, she gave a small nod.

"Why?"

"He..."

"Does not concern you." A gruff voice sounded.

Gasping, a tear fell. "I thought you were going to..."

"I said I got you runt, I meant it."

Smiling, she leaned over him and ran a hand through his hair. "Thanks, for everything."

Rolling his eyes and sitting up, he grabbed her arm and pulled. Forcing her more into his personal space and tangling his hands in her long locks, he bared her neck. Gently nuzzling her skin, he visibly relaxed.

Sighing and closing her eyes, she waited for him to release her. Feeling his sharp teeth enter her neck, she jumped.

"I told you to stay put." He growled, glaring down at her.

Touching her throat where he bit her, she lowered her gaze. "I couldn't let him kill you. I..."

"That was not your call to make."

Shrinking back under his heated gaze, she hugged herself. "I'm sorry."

Looking from the now silently weeping female to his nemisis, Logan raised an eyebrow. "Care to share what the hell was that?"

"No." He bit out, ripping the i.v. from his arm and standing.

"You are in no condition to..."

"I'll live, fur ball."

Promptly closing his mouth, Beast shook his head.

Accepting the large grey sleeveless top she held out, he slipped it over his head.

"Why did Magneto attack you?" Logan demanded, stepping within his path.

Tilting his head, he bared his fangs. "Move."

"No."

Narrowing his eyes, he balled a fist. Moving to take aim for his head, he quickly haulted. "Step aside."

Releasing a breath and raising her gaze, she stared him dead in the eyes. "No."

"I am not in the mood for your 'tude, girl."

"And I'm not going to repeat myself again." She boldly stated.

Raising his hand and moving to back hand her, Logan and Beast reached for her.

Dodging their hands and under his arm, her glove quickly fell to the floor as her hand splayed on his jaw.

Eyes going wide and staring down at her in disbelief, he fell to his hands and knees panting. Lifting his head and staring at her, he smirked. "I knew there was a reason I liked you."

Sighing and kneeling, she tossed his arm around her shoulder. "You are a mess."

"But I'm your mess." He replied, as she effortlessly lifted him to his feet.

"No your not." Watching as he once more eased back on the bed, she turned away. Finding a hand on her wrist, she found dark orbs staring back at her.

"I'm yours as much as you are mine."

Lowering her gaze, she remained silent.

"We all made sacrifices and you are mine." Cuting his gaze towards the two mute men, he narrowed his eyes. "And no one will take you away from me." Smiling and catching her chin, he stared into sad brown. "Me and you are the same, runt. You killed to survive and came out ontop. And now so have I."

"I'm no prize."

Pulling her closer and staring up into her face, his eyes became soft. "I know, but you gave me a reason and for that you are mine."

"Always." Leaning towards him and laying a bufferfly kiss on his collar bone, she pulled back. "Sleep."

Closing his eyes, he drifted off.

Sighing and retaking her seat beside him, she ran a hand through her hair.

"My dear, you are a mutant, correct?" Hank voiced, coming out his stupor.

"Yes."

"And your skin, it kills..."

"It can, if I'm skin to skin for too long." Slipping her glove back on, she frowned.

Noding, he turned and headed for the room connected.

"So, you and Creed are what exactly?" Logan stated, the moment he left.

Crossing her legs, she eyed him. "Why do you want to know?"

"It's the least you can tell me, for sparing your boyfriend."

Looking away, her demenar changed and she once more seemed like the frail young lady he first met. "Victor is not my boyfriend."

"Then what is he?"

"A...friend...companion."

"And why is he so possessive of you?"

"He..."

"Awe, you are woke." A voice sounded, from the room's entrance.

Biting his jaw to quite the comment he was ready to throw out, he took a step back. "Chuck."

"Logan." Coming to a stop before her in his wheelchair, he smiled. "I am Professor Charles Xavior and the founder here and the institute. I apologise for my rudeness and not meeting you sooner. I had business to see to."

"It's fine."

Smiling, he folded his hands across his lap. "Now, what is your name?"

"...Rogue...I go by Rogue."

"Well then, welcome into my home Rogue. Hope your stay has been pleasent?"

"It has."

"That's good to hear." Pausing, he eyed the slumbering man. "I do not wish to pry, but I see that you and Sabertooth are in a bind and am in need of help. Please, you both are welcome to stay here and I will aid in any way I can."

Lowering her gaze, she hugged herself. "I...I don't know. It's up to him."

Noding, Charles tried another approach. "You are sixteen, correct?"

"No...Seventeen."

"Well, it's safe to say you didn't finish high school? This institute doubles as a school, as well as a place to help people like us to hone and control our abilities. I know many call them curses, but they are what I call gifts."

"You help them learn control?"

Noding, he smiled even brighter. "Yes, my dear. It is hard, but all who come within these walls leave knowning they can take control back of their lives and not constantly fear their gifts."

"If I stay, you would help me?" She finished, eyeing her companion

"Ofcourse...If that is alright with Sabertooth." He added, watching as she stared at him. "I see that he means a great deal to you, child. If he returns the same notion, he would agree this is a great chance for you to regain your life."

"My skin...When I touch another person, I take their life force or something. I can see everything they ever did and if I'm in contact with another mutant, I borrow their 'gift' for a short while...And If we touch for too long, they die." She lowly stated, facing him. "I can turn my skin off for a little over a minute, but it's hard to concentrate. Can you help me control it, so I can touch?"

Reaching out and grabing her gloved hand, he gave it a soft squeeze. "I would be honored."

"Thank you...but if I stay here, he does too." She stated, locking gazes with the angry orbs.

"That is fine. He is more than welcome to..."

"He has tried to kill us. Mainly me." Logan growled.

"True, but with recent events and what I have gathered, he is attempting to turn over a new leaf. He deserves a chance to prove himself." Charles, rather smoothly replied.

"And what about the others? You think they will understand this 'leaf'?"

"No, but everyone here was given a fair chance and I will not turn him away." Looking towards Rogue, he smiled. "Do not worry, everything will be fine." Giving a bow of the head, he swiftly exited.

Folding his arms, Logan shook his head. "You know he ain't going stay, so don't get your hopes up."

Moving to reply, she found herself alone. Sighing and staring at the slumbering man, she frowned. "I believed in you then Victor, so believe this is a good idea...Please." Squeezing his hand, she got comfortable and entered the realm of dreams.
**************************************************************

"Tell me you're kidding, Professor?" Bobby exclaimed.

Sighing, he shook his head. "Creed shall become a resident here in the school and..."

"You said we could always be safe here." Kitty voiced, eyeing him. "He almost killed me and you expect me to be fine with him living here?"

"I understand your concern, all of you. But I feel that this is what is needed. After all, Magneto almost killed him as he saved her. There must be great reason behind such and I rather would like to know why then to have the death of possibly two on my concious."

Falling silent, she noded.

"What do we know about her?" Jean voiced, from her seat beside her husband, Scott.

"Just her mutation that drains the life or another gift from a person, upon skin contact."

"That's not much to go by. She may be hiding something and..."

"If I may, but in?" Beast called, placing his book on the table. "She seems more than willing to speak up, but from what I have seen, I will conclude that it is Creed who don't want her to. Whenever she attempts to, he cuts in."

"He's too possessive over her." Logan stated, as he put his cigar out in his palm. "You have to tread carefully around her."

"She seems quite fine and..."

"If she so much as gets hurt or someone says something, don't be shocked if a body turns up."

Frowning, Charles fell silent.

"Is she so important, that you want to risk everyone here?" Jean stated.

"I want to find out why Creed turned against Magneto and why he wants Rogue. Helping her control her mutation is also very important to me. For as a teacher, I wish I could help everyone."

Shakin his head, Scott sighed. "But I honestly don't see him..."

"Sorry we're late." Came a new voice from the entrance.

Turning, all froze.

Smirking,he casually draped an arm about the female's shoulder beside him. "Sorry, don't mind me. I just thought I should silence all this damn whining and let you know 'we' are staying." Sabortooth stated, with a smirk of all trades spread across his face.

'Let the games begin.' He thought, staring at all the shocked and stricken faces.
******************************************************
I know I kind of made slight notions of a relationship between Victor and Rogue, but all will be cleared up later in other chapters. And don't forget to leave a review and let me know what you think.
Chapter 3 by inugoddesschild
~Chapter 3~

"You have to be shiting me." Logan exclaimed, eyeing the pair. "You really think you can live here and not cause trouble?"

"I don't recall agreeing to that." Sabertooth rather cooly replied. Lowering his gaze and locking with brown, he cocked an eye brow. "Did you?"

Shaking her head, she looked down at her feet.

"See. I never said I'll be on my best behavior and..."

"As a residence here, you will abid by all the rules." Charles stated, from the head of the table. "True you are allowed on these grounds because I wish to aid Rogue, but you will under no circumstances cause mischief. There are rules for a reason Creed, that you will live by under my roof."

Narrowing his eyes and taking a step, a smaller body moved before him. Seizing in his assult, he glared down at her. "You got a problem with what I said, runt?"

Lifting her gaze and noding, she found a hand wrapped around her throat.

"I don't take orders from no one, any more." He growled, lifting her in the air.

"You still think this is a good idea?" Logan exclaimed, walking around the table and easing closer to the two.

Watching as they became locked in each other gazes, Charles pushed his mental print out. Catching Creed's vengeful one, he quickly launched into Rogue's. Just as he entered and moved to shift through her emotions, he was roughly forced out. Leaning heavily back, he tried to regain his bearings. From the little he did see in her mind, made him question who she really was, to have such control and walls in her mind. Catching movement ot his left, he shook his head. "No, she's fine."

Haulting, Logan gave him a pointed stare.

Frowning, Jean eyed him. "How can you say that? He's going to choke the life out of her?"

"No, he won't." Turning his attention towards the one in question who was dangling in the air, he motioned everyone back. "She's just as dangerous as him...maybe more."

Moving to reply, Jean quickly moved from the body being tossed her way. Turning and finding a tense and hazle eyed female staring back, she lost her voice.

Jumping back to his feet, Sabertooth gave a mock clap. "And here I was wondering, when the claws were going to come out." Walking over towards her, he ran a finger down her jaw. "Now back to what I said, I'm not playing Mr. Nice. If they don't like it, we are leaving." Dropping his hand, he tangled it in her hair. "You got that?"

"No." Her now raw and animalistic voice sounded, as she glared up at him.

"Do not play with fire, kitten. You don't want to go against..."

"You?" She finished.

"Exactly." Pulling her closer and lowering his face, he nuzzled her neck. "After all, I don't want to hurt what's rightfully mine, now do we?"

Narrowing her eyes and jerking back from his hold, she shoved him. "No one owns me!" She growled, as fangs could be seen out the corner of her pouty lips.

"You are..."

"Insane." Launching herself at him and falling onto the table, papers littered the ground. "You agreed to fight and help me escape, in return I stay by your side. That in no sense, makes me yours." Leaning over him from her position on his hips, she tossed her hair off her left shoulder. "You may have marked me as pack, but do not let it go to your head. I'm far from that weak and submissive little girl, Magneto kidnapped years ago. And you'll do well to remember that." Jumping off him, she turned her back.

"You got that right, runt. You're strong, but only until it wears off." Sitting up and ignoring his back that took the hard impact of that damn steel table, Sabertooth eyed her. "But we both know at the end of the day, it's only me that can give you that edge you need. Rather you want to admit it or not, you need me."

"No, I don't." Facing him, she folded her arms. "You are not the only consort I can have." Looking past him, she smiled. "There is another I can take freely from, without killing." Rogue smoothly replied, as before their very eyes she returned to normal, as the aura surrounding her became warm once more.

Following her gaze, he growled. Rushing her blindly, he roughly grabbed her arm. Ignoring the smell of blood that entered the air from where his claws ripped through her shirt, he visibly shook. "You will not touch him."

"If you remain as you are, then I will." Reaching out with her gloved hand, she placed it over his heart. "I cannot depend on you when you are like this. My life is on the line and..."

"You are mine to protect. Not his." His raw voice sounded, as his eyes pleaded with her to understand.

"I..."

"Am the one that sacrificed my life for you and ensured your survival. Was it not for me, Eric would've killed you the moment you refused to aid in his cause." Ripping her shirt open to reveal jagged and scared flesh over her chest, he traced it with his eyes. "Was it not for me, you wouldn't have that heart that now beats strongely inside you."

Lowering her gaze, a tear fell. "You should've let me die and..."

"Then that fool would've won." Dropping her and watching as she fell into a heap at his feet, he took a step back. "Eric is the one that will always come out on top. With you, he will never know what to expect."

"So that's the real reason why you let me live?"

"Yeah..."

"I won't do it."

Kneeling, he smirked. "You don't have a choice runt. It's life or death. Now choose." Regaining his footing, he faced the silent group. "Sorry bout the mess, have Wolverine clean it for me. And if you need me, I'll be in the gym working out."

Watching as he left, Charles slowly wheeled over. "Are you alright, my dear?"

Closing her shirt and standing, she shakily leaned back on the wall behind her. "Yeah. I had worse."

Frowning, he motioned Kitty over. "Take her to get cleaned and a change of..."

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Rogue stated, pushing free of the wall and heading towards the door. The moment she got it open and took a step, her knees buckled. Closing her eyes and waiting to meet the ground, she found herself craddled in a warm and toned chest. Opening her eyes and looking up, she found amused brwon staring down at her.

"You're a stubborn one, aren't you?" Logan teased.

Blushing and lowering her gaze, she fell silent.

"Rogue," Charles began. "I know that you are very tired and would like to get cleaned up, but can you answer something for me?"

"Sure."

"Why the sudden change a moment ago? You seemed rather out of your own skin and more brash...ferral even?"

Lifting her gaze and finding everyone's gazes on her, she sighed. Leaning further into his arms and relaxing, she looked down at her hands. "When I take another mutant's 'gift', I also absorb their characteristics. Earlier when I touched Victor, the ferral side of him and his strength also was taken."

"So when you absorb another, you take on their personality...Marvelous. I think I may be able to help you gain more control quicker then I think." Sighing, he gave the impatient man a nod. "Go. Take her to the showers and make sure she has a change of clothes. Wait for her and help her to a room in the teacher's wing."

"Charles, I don't think that would be a wise idea." Storm sounded, as she eyed the pale female. "I mean, she is a young..."

"Creed will stop at nothing to get to her whenever he wants. I do not wish to endanger the student's well being. So for percausion, she will remain in the teacher wing."

Noding, Logan led his precious cargo towards the locker room.
***************************************************************

Tossing her head back and allowing the hot boiling water to caress her face, she moaned.

"You alright in there darling?"

Jumping and turning around, Rogue sighed as she saw the shadow of him behind the glass door in the distance. "Yeah." She called out, killing the shower and retreiving a towel from the bench. "I'll be out in a minute."

"Take your time. I ain't got nothing planned for the night." Logan calmly stated, leaning on the wall.

Drying her hair and grabbing the brush, she pulled her long dark tresses into a pony tail. "You don't have to baby me." Slipping into a matching set of black panties and bra, she bent to retreive her jeans. Just as she fastened them and moved to her top, pain wrecked her body. Gasping and falling to her hands and knees, she cluched her chest.

"Rogue?" Logan's voice boomed, through the door. " What's going on?"

Moving her hand and spoting blood, she frowned. "Not again." Her weak voice sounded, as her breaths began to shorten.

Receiving no answer, he growled. "I'm coming in."

Looking up and catching his blurry figure rushing over, she tried to open her mouth to tell him not to touch her.

"Kid," he called, kneeling and reaching out to grab her.

Using the last of her energy to jump back, she fell against the lockers. Groaning as her head began to throb, she blinked to stay woke.

"What the hell? You need to..."

"Skin...kill...you..." She panted.

Instantly understanding, he stilled his hands. Moving towards her and studying the wound on her chest, he quickly retreived her abandoned towel. Pressing it to her chest, he frowned. "How did you reopen it? It was closed earlier."

"It never...fully heals."

"Creed...you feed off his life force so it won't open?"

Noding, a smedge of blood fell from her lips.

"How much do you need to take?"

Eyes widdening, she shook her head.

"Unless you want to die, you don't have no choice." Reaching up and brushing a loose strand of hair that escaped it's binding, he smiled. "I'll be fine. I heal."

"No...you don't understand..." Pulling herself up more and leaning heavily upon the lockers, she faced him. "I take...and you...and I...are connected."

"When you say connected, you mean..."

"We are like one...we can feel each other...but it's...different with...each person." Coughing up more of her life essence in her hand, she struggled to breath.

Watching as her body began to shut down, Logan palmed her jaw. Instantly, every ounce of his body ached and begged for peace. Feeling his skin rip open throughout his being, he gasped. Staring into her dull eyes that was gaining color as well as her skin, he forced a smile despite the agony coursing his frame.

The moment she could move without feeling such an affliction, she moved her face. As his hand fell to her lap, she kneeled beside him. Reaching over him to the bench and hastily pulling on her purple shirt and gloves, she bent and gathered him in her arms. Standing with him in her arms, she ran for the medical wing.
**********************************************************

Feeling a soft hand caress his chest, he smiled. "That tickles."

Shaking her head, she found deep brown staring up at her. "How you feeling?"

"Like a truck just ran me over." He stated, slowly sitting up.

"That's an understatement." Moving towards his chart, she began to mark it up. "Are you feeling dizzy and..."

"I'm fine." Cutting her off and standing, he streatched.

"That's good to hear, considering how we found you."

Tilting his head, he raised an eyebrow.

"You don't remember what happened, do you?"

"No."

Sighing, Jean placed the chart down. "Logan, you touched Rogue and she fed from your life force. She was..."

"Going to die...How is she?"

"Fine. But she's been a little busy." Hearing a commotion getting louder by the minute, she folded her arms. "No doubt you'll see why."

Opening his mouth to reply, in came a tall and obviously angered blond man.

"You bastard! You had no right to touch her!" He yelled, moving in his personal space.

"So you wanted her to die?" Logan rather cooly replied, haulting as he placed his shirt on the bed.

Biting his jaw, he fell silent.

"Like I thought. So get over it."

"You have no idea what you did."

Sighing, he folded his arms. "Then spit it out."

Sniffing and stepping back, he shook his head. "No, you'll see instead."

Moving to reply, the door opened and in walked Rogue.

Sporting a pair of dark blue hip huggers with an indian studded belt buckle, the newly pierced belly ring attracted the naked eye. Not to mention the small white tank that barely stopped under her rather large breast. Opting for no long sleeved gloves, she had on a biker pair that was fingerless and strapped at the wrist. But it was the tattoo on her neck of a howling wolf as a moon sat in the back drop. Hair tied to the side to show it off as her long tresses graced her shoulder, she smiled as she walked over.

"Woke finally, I see." Her southern voice sounded.

Doing a double take of her, Logan was rendered speechless.

Raising her hand and revealing a Molasas, she smirked. "Thirsty?"

Accepting it and popping the top he took a rather large gulp. Sighing, he raised an eyebrow. "How'd you know I wanted one?"

"Let's just say, you need to go buy another pack."

"It's five in the..."

"I kind of finished them while you were out."

Looking from her to a pissed Creed, he gave a nod of the head. "I'll get right on it, darling."

Turning, she moved to leave.

"Where are you going?"

Pausing, she eyed him. "Why? You're not my keeper, Victor."

Growling and marching over, he back handed her. "I am tired of this attitude, runt. Get a hold of yourself!"

Turning her head back and revealing three slashes across her glossy skin, she licked the blood from her busted lip. "Then leave. I don't need you."

Watching as the marks on her healed before their very eyes, Jean gasped. "She still has your mutation."

"Still?"

Noding as they glared at each other, she frowned. "When you lost conciousness, she carried you down here. When he entered, they got into a fight that Scott and Ro tried to interven in, but with them two...they were like wild animals, they way they were tearing into each other. It's safe to say, she has your healing, strength, and a taste of your personality."

Eyeing her, he pulled his shirt over his head. Walking over and throwing an arm around her shoulders, he spared the other man a look. "I'll watch her."

Watching as she smirked and leaned into his body, Sabertooth growled. "Don't get to comfy. When she loses your traits, you'll have a little girl on ya' hands. And don't forget she doesn't belong to you."

Shaking his head, Logan led her out towards a night in his shoes.
*********************************************************

Yeah I know that it's kind of short, but the next chapter will be where their bond actually starts and evolves from. I know I added a few things that may be confusing, but as you read along more and more is going to be revealed. Don't forget to review.
Chapter 4 by inugoddesschild
~Chapter 4~

"Hold on darling." He called back, as he kicked the stand up and began to roll out of the garage.

Tightening her arms around him, Rogue leaned her head on his back.

"Cold?" Making a left once they exited the school gates, he gave her thigh a soft pat.

"No. I'm good."

Noding, his attention returned to road. Just as he accelerated and did a sharp turn off the road and onto a dirt path, he smirked as her heart rate increased. "Don't worry, I got you."

"I know." She whispered, into his ear, as she squeezed him with her thighs.

Catching his hand that threatened to rub her jean clad leg, Logan mentally cursed. She was a child and he was going to feel her up. Fixing a stronger hold on the bike's handle, he spotted their destination up ahead. Pulling into the parking lot and claiming a spot closer to the entrance, he killed the engine. Allowing her off first, he followed. Pocketing the keys, he faced her.

"If anyone ask, you're twenty-two."

Noding, both entered the bar.

"Wondered when you were going to return, big guy." The bartender sounded, as he slid into a stool.

"Itching for a fight." He cooly replied, pulling Rogue to him. "Think you can keep an eye on my cargo here?"

Smirking and handing over a Molasas, he gave a nod. "I'll try, but with how crowded it's been lately, can't make no garentee." Eyeing her, he raised an eyebrow. "What can I get you, lil' lady?"

"I'll have the same."

Watching as he went about to get her a beer, Logan turned her to face him. "I'm going to get in the cage and make a few bucks. Stay put and..."

"I'm heading over towards the pool table." She stated, accepting the beer and sauntering off.

Narrowing his eyes, he moved to go after her.

"Let her be. She'll be fine. Everyone can see she belongs to ya'." The bartender laughed, as he glared at him. "Hey, look at it this way. No one wants to go toe to toe with you, so their'll play nice." Motioning towards the three men who was now chatting her up as she took a shot, he smirked. "See, no worries."

Striping out of his jacket and shirt, he handed it over. "I'll be back in ten."

Noding, Logan made his way into the cage. But all the while, his eyes never strayed far from the laughing brunette.
*****************************************************************

"You're pretty good." The tall red head voiced, to her left.

Smiling and squeezing past him, she bent over and took aim. "What can I say, I had a great teacher." And with that, the stick met the q-ball.

Shaking his head, he laughed. "That burly mass there can't shoot to save his ass. Wiped the floor with him last time he was here." Taking a shot and making it, he gave a corney smile. "Still want to make that bet, sweet cheeks?"

Narrowing her eyes and sticking a hip out, she raised an eyebrow. "Who you calling sweet cheeks, bub?" Her cold voice sounded, as she took a gulp from her beer.

Pausing and sharing a look with his two friends, he took a step back. "Just joking around, baby."

Closing the distance between them, her face hardened. "Don't ever...Ever... call me that, again."

Slowly noding, she eased away and gave him a pointed look.

Sighing, he moved towards the pool table for his turn.
*************************************************************

Watching as the man fell to the ground and blood gushed from his nose, Logan sighed. This was the third fight and still no challenge. Hell, he knew females with more spirit then these lazy ass bums. Becoming over whelmed with a sudden strong feeling of anger, he frowned. He was far from such, hell he was just frustrated and...

"We are like one...we can feel each other..."

Eyes widdening as a certain southern voice rang in his head, he turned and frowned at the scene before him. There stood Rogue, clearly in rage at the man who stepped back from her. Tilting his head and catching the end of the dispute, he frowned.

Why in the world would she be mad he called her sweet cheeks?

Watching as they began to slowly return to their game of pool, he caught her eye. Raising a brow at her, she calmly placed her stick down and grabbed her beer, then headed in his direction. Glimpsing his opponent and finding him being dragged out, Logan sighed and exited the cage.

Just as he rounded the large crowd, a busty blond waltzed up to him. Instantly recognising her from one of his flings last week, he frowned.

"Hey Wolvy." She purred, as she placed a hand on his chest. "Want to go for another ride?"

Opening his mouth to reply, a southern voice beat him to the punch.

"No, he doesn't."

Facing her, the blond laughed. "I don't believe I was talking to you, lil' girl."

Taking a step and closing the distance, Rogue cracked her neck. "Want to repeat that?"

Steping between them, the bartender smirked. "No fighting on my floor. Take this show to the cage and duke it out there."

Blondy smirked. "Fine by me. You game for a beat down?"

Balling fist, she headed into the throng of on lookers. Just as she moved to enter, a hand closed around her waist.

"Don't. If you touch her and..."

"I won't." Stepping out of his hold and closing the metal door, she faced the other female. "I'll be nice and let you get one hit in. After that, you'll be dragged out of her by ya' poor dye job you call blond."

Narrowing her eyes, she balled a fist. "I ain't going down easy, bitch." And with that, she lundged at her.

True to her word, Rogue stood perfectly still and allowed her to make contact. Head jerking to the left, a mouth full of blood flew from her lips. Rolling her shoulders and tilting her head in her direction, she smirked. Spiting out the crimson fluid that dripped from her mouth, she raised an eye brow. "Is that what you call a hit?" She taunted.

Screaming in out rage at that snub, blondy once more aimed for her head.

Easily catching her wrist with her right hand and back handing her with the left, she fell to the ground. Shaking her head and circling her, she laughed. "Pitiful." Crouching down beside her, she smiled. "Not so pretty now, are you?"

Narrowing her eyes on her, blondy once more lunged at her. Tackling her to the mat, she moved to punch her.

Maneuvering around her erectic movements, Rogue careful of her skin kneed her in the ass. Quickly fixing a hold on her and tossing her over her head, she followed suit. Landing on top of her, she fisted a hand full of blond and began to hammer away in her face.

Smiling all the more brighter, she couldn't stop. The sudden jolt and rush she got from beating her down, was just too strong. It was like everything in her craved the violence. Hell, she was on a high and didn't want to come down.

Seeing that familiar gleem in her eyes, Logan cursed and leapt for the cage. Entering and reaching for her, he found a fist coming his way. Easily avoiding it and twisting her in his arms, he restrained her. Staring down into her angered and ferrel face that reminded him of his own, he silently ushered her out the cage.

Forcing his way through the crowd and making it to the bar, he held his hand out. Quickly slipping into his shirt and jacket, he led her outside. Once the door closed, he spun her around and pinned her to it.

"Get a hold of yourself, kid! You don't want..."

"The rush and thrill in the kill?" She finished, laying her head back and smirking at his shocked face. "What's wrong? Didn't think no one could relate to you and that animal you have inside?" Running her finger tips over his chest, she smiled. "I'm just like you, now."

Brushing her hand away, he took a step back. "Tell me more about the connection."

"There's not much to tell. It varies with each person I come in contact with."

"What's the longest you kept a person's personality?"

"Four days."

Eyes widdening, he shook his head. "You're not talking about..."

"You?" Closing the distance between them, she raised an eye brow. "Don't be so shocked. Your personality molds nicely with mine. I can feel it...and I can feel you." Walking around him and stoping behind him, she leaned her head against his back. "It's frightening, really. Half the time I'm forcing the other personality from trying to control me, but with you...it's different. Your's give off a warmth that makes me want...I feel drawn to you even more, than the first time we first met in Alaska."

Facing her and seeing the sudden change in her, he sighed. "Nice to have you back, kid."

"I was never gone."

"But you're..."

"Back to normal?" Shaking her head, she folded her arms across her chest. "I may be back to normal to you, but in the inside I'm not." Staring up at the sky, she smiled. "I'm more like night and day, you can say. I have a sweet and quiet side and an inner animal now, but just like dusk when night and day mix, that's me. They are both combining." Facing him, her face hardened. "I'm not going to be bipoloar in a sense now, but more level headed and constant. 'You' are my constant. I will have alot of your traits, but they will hold my own."

Tracing the out line of her face, his gaze landed on her neck. "And the tattoo?"

She smirked. "I always wanted one and was scared. With your healing, I had nothing to fear and the wolf was to represent a part of you, that will always be with me...It sounds silly, but even then, I was thankful for you when you saved my life." Turning away, her voice became more soft and serene on the night's gentle breeze. "I know you fear being forgotten and I wanted to show that you're not a fleeting thought. You matter and you matter to me." Feeling warmth surround her, she turned and found her just inches from his face.

"You have my memories."

She noded.

"Do you know why I can't..."

"No."

Lowering his gaze, he turned away.

"But I know someone who can help you." She added.

"Who?"

"A friend."

Seeing the silent question in her eyes, he gave a bow of the head. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet, I have to first contact her and..."

"No. Thanks for this." Fingering the wolf on her neck, he smiled. "No one has ever done something like this for me...I like it kid."

Laughing, she shook her head. "You know I'm not a kid any more."

"Since when? Last time I checked, you were seventeen."

Looking at his wrist, she smirked. "Since tweenty-seven minutes ago. I'm eighteen...and legal."

Catching her double meaning, he smirked. "Is that so?" Snaking his arms out and clasping her slender hips, he pulled her flush against him. "Then allow me to take full advantage."

Watching as the distance began to close, she tilted her head. Just as their lips touched, his phone went off.

Pulling back and giving her an apologetic look, he answered it. "What?"

"Magneto has attacked and demands Rogue in exchange for Scott." Jean's urgent voice sounded. "We have to exchange her for him."

Eyes going wide, he stared at the pale female before him. "I..."

"It's fine." She replied hugging herself. "I knew this day was coming. It's okay. Where is the exchange to take place?"

Releasing a breath, Logan sighed. "Where?"

"Central Park."

"Be there in ten." Closing the phone and facing her, he frowned. "We'll figure something out and..."

"No. This doesn't concern you. Me and Victor ran and he wants us back." Smiling, she rubbed his stubble on his face. "Thank you. You're the first person who doen't treat me like a walking disease." Standing on her toes, she pressed her lips to his. Righting herself, she motioned towards the motorcyle. "Let's get this over with."

Watching as she straddled the bike, he for the first time he could remember, felt torn. Shaking his head, he climbed on the Harley with a heavy heart.
*********************************************************

Looking over towards the road, she cursed. "Where are they?"

Placing a calming hand on her arm, Charles frowned. "They will be here. Give them time."

"The longer they take, the more he bleeds!" She exclaimed, motioning towards her husband who was impaled by a metal pipe in his side.

"They will..."

"Do not worry, she will come." Magneto's cold voice sounded, from his perch on the hill before them.

"What do you plan to accomplish with her by your side?" Charles demanded.

Folding his arms, he began to levitate towards them. "Why so curious, old friend?"

"She is not capable to with stand what you have planned. Let her be and hone her gift along side myself. She is fragle and..."

"No she's not. You would be shocked what she can take." Tilting his head on the pair rushing over, he smirked. "Isn't that right, Rogue?"

Turning, Jean gasped. "She's here, now give us Scott!"

Touching down on the ground and holding his hand out, Magneto smiled. "Come here."

Slipping past Logan, Jean, Charles, and moving to close the distance between them, her path was blocked. "Don't do this. I have to..."

"You owe them nothing, runt." Sabertooth growled, shuving her back. "You don't decide when to die and..."

"If I don't, Scott dies and..."

"So?"

Sighing, she grabbed his hand. "You're free of him, take it."

Eyes softening, he shook his head. "Not without you."

Releasing a breath and touching his jaw, her little control vanished. Instantly feeling the pull of his life force enter her, she gasped. Staring into his eyes that revealed such pain, she held on for another minute and stepped back. Watching as he fell to the ground as blood flooded the rich grass, she faced the X-Men.

"Thank you, for everything. For once in my life I actually felt human again." Her southern voice sounded, with a tang of huskiness to it. Licking the fang and was biting into her lip, a tear fell. "Take care of him, please. He needs to be with others, or he will become lost to the animal inside him." She finished, staring into angered eyes.

Turning away, Logan gave a small nod.

Smiling, she stepped passed him and soon found a metal collar around her neck. Feeling the familar electric current run through her body, she released a scream and soon everything went dark.

"What the hell you do to her?" Logan growled, taking a step as his claws came undone.

Raising his hand and seizing him, Magneto smiled. "Did you forget what covers every inch of your body?" He replied, making the claws widden. Turning his head and giving a nod, a tall and thin boy with torn blue jeans and a black t-shirt covered with a brown vest walked out from the trees. "Gather her and return to the transportation."

Noding and kneeling, he securly wrapped the blanket around her and threw the covered body over his shoulder.

Watching as they disappeared behind the thick forestry, Charles frowned. "And Scott?"

With a wave of his hand, the pipe was forced out.

Grunting and falling to the ground, Jean quickly used her telekenisis and caught him. Once he was near, she lowered him to the ground and began to tend to him.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have a 'Rogue' to retame." And with that Magneto was gone.

Feeling the pull from his claws suddenly leave, Logan resheathed them and growled. "We have to get her back."

Noding, Charles sighed. "I agree and we shall. But first, we need to tend to the injured and regroup...He knows why Eric wants her and I think it's time he told us."

Following his gaze and narrowing his eyes, he walked over and lifted Sabertooth. "If not, I'm cuting him down to size... permently."

Biting his tongue on what he wished to say, Charles followed his fellow X-Men into the jet.
***********************************************************

On the other side of town, she groaned, as her battered body was roughly thrown to the ground. Blinking back stars and slowly sitting up, pain raced up her neck. Reaching up and tensing as that familiar cool metal feeling met her fingers, she frowned.

"What's wrong, sweet cheeks?" A dark and cold voice sounded, to her left.

Instantly coming to her feet and moving to the far wall, she stared off into the shadows. "Please...don't. I won't run again. I promise."

"You said that before and look at what happened." Nearing her to reveal a michivious smile, the spikey whip unwound itself from his arm. "Now, let's continue where we left off, sweet cheeks.

And with that, Rogue found herself screaming as pain wrecked her body and blood fell to the cell's ground.
*****************************************************

Yeah I know that I so confused you with this new development and the kiss that both Rogue/Logan was going to share. This is where they are going to bond more. Don't forget to review and tell me what you think
Chapter 5 by inugoddesschild
~Chapter 5~

Feeling a bright light over him, he groaned and turned on his side. Feeling the coldness of metal on his wrist, he bulted straight up.

"Calm down, Creed." Charles, calmly stated, from his place beside him.

Blinking a few times and taking in the medical lab, he growled. "Where's the runt?"

"Gone...She accepted the exchange and..."

"You have no idea what you did." Throwing the cover off him and pacing, he balled a fist. "She will become nothing but another human puppet to Eric. Death and pain, is all she knows now." Raising a hand and yanking his hair, he growled. "I should've stopped her."

"Rogue knew what she was doing and..."

"You don't get it, do you?" He yelled, glaring down at the bald man. "Eric only wants her to work some machine he has convinced that will help turn humans into mutants. And her mutation is the key!"

Eyes going wide, he gasped. "Impossible. That can't be done."

"It can and has." Falling back onto the bed and sighing, he closed his eyes. "Eric's been keeping her prisoner for the last three years. We found her hitch hiking up in Canada and persuaded her to come with us. After a month, he wanted to take her on a mission to retrieve another mutant. Long story short, he wanted the runt to drain the boy and when she refused, she became Eric's play thing." Lifting his eyes, they were tortured. "She continued to act out and wouldn't do as told, so Malady stepped in. He's another mutant who feeds on a person's pain...Eric had him break her. Strip her of everything that made her up. She couldn't even remember her own name,let alone talk in fear of him beating her."

"The collar," Logan voiced, from his perch on the chair in the far corner. "What does it do?"

"It sends electric shocks through her system and confuses her mutation. It makes it unactive for a while." Closing his eyes, he frowned. "You all know about the runt needing to drain me time and time again, but what you don't know, is why...After a year of her being broken, Eric decided to take away her choice of using her mutation. Inside her heart is a metal ball that sends a stronger electric shock through her, but it kills. She have only minutes, before she will die."

Jumping out of his chair, Logan growled. "That sick prick."

"For once I agree with you. But with me not being there, who you think will supply her with energy?"

Shaking his head, Charles touched his temple. After a rough minute in silence, he faced the two ferrel men. "I have called a meeting with the others. We need to find her, before what you spoke comes to be." Receiving a nod from both, he headed for the door.

Turning his back and slipping into the shirt laying beside him, he tugged his hair free. "You and the runt...did she tell you about the connection?"

"Yeah."

Facing him, Sabertooth folded his arms. "Then know when we find her, she won't remember us. We will be nothing but the enemy to her, but she may be confused that she feels a pull towards you. If she does, try to sympathize and she may trust you."

"This happened before, didn't it?"

"Yup. That's why we were so far from here and in Alaska. She needed time to herself and able to clear her mind and allow her memories to return. And once they did...you get where I'm going." He stated, turning and heading for the door.

Taking up behind him, Logan led the way down the metalic halls. "This should be interesting then. I'll get to see how she fights." Feeling a hand on his shoulder, he raised an eyebrow.

"No you don't. Rogue will be nothing but a killer and when she wears that face, nothing else matters. The only reason Eric has had her this long, is because of that collar. She came close too many times to killing him."

Watching as he walked off, all he thought he knew slowly began to fall.

****************************************************************************

Watching as Malady entered his room, he raised an eyebrow.

"She is geting there. This so called toughness you spoke of earlier is already gone."

"Standing, Magneto levetated a metal cup from his table towards him. "Good. We will have to act soon. Charles wishes to take her and I cannot have that. The machine is almost done now and after her and Victor's swift beating of it, it needs to be active soon."Swallowing some of his wine, he sighed. "Return to her and finish breaking her. Use any method you desire, just do not be foolish and try to rape her asJay did."

Noding, a wicked smile appeared on his face. "Trust me, I don't need to use such methods...I have my own."

Laughing at the sudden spark in his eyes, he could only imagine what was going to befall the southern belle.

*********************************************************************************

"Hold up!" Jubilee stated, popping her gum. "You want us to find her and bring her back, but she kill us?"

Sighing, Charles slowly nodded. "Yes, but from what Creed has implied, she may not strike to kill and..."

"Oh she will strike to kill." Victor added, munching on a bag of chips. "Rogue is not to be taken for granted. The moment we meet her on the field, we are the enemy and nothing will change that."

Jean frowned. "But you said she wouldn't try to kill..."

"Me or pint size." He finished. "Since we both have connected with her, she will recognize an imprint on us. Mine will not be as strong since she's been feeding off another. Hell, she may try to rip me a new one and the moment she tastes my blood, she'll associate us as pack."

Staring down the table at all the X-Men, Charles folded his hands in his lap. "Since this is such a dangerous mission and I see that you are mostly hesitant to go up against her, I would like Beast, Storm, Jean, Nightcrawler, Logan, and Creed to accompany myself to the factory where they are holding her and..."

"She's not there."

Raising an eyebrow, he eyed the ferral man.

"Eric has taken her further out. I cannot sense her no more."

"No more?" Logan bit out. "I can't sense her at all."

Laughing, Victor crumpled his snack up and tossed it in the bin behind him. "You can pint size, but she is the one that has to show you how...And I stopped being able to sense her a few minutes ago."

"What does that mean?" Jean pressed.

Standing and stretching, he scratched his head. "That means she's feeding and has blocked our connection. Or in other words red, she is killing another innocent human. Afterall, that was all Eric supplied when I wasn't there." Ignoring their shell shocked faces, he headed for the door. "Well, let's get this show on the road, I have a nice porno to catch up on."

Watching as he rather calmly exited, Kitty involuntarily shivered. "Okay, is it just me or did that freak anyone else out too?"

"He is simply masking how angered and hurt he is that she is gone." Beast answered, coming to his feet. "It's normal to supress what he feels, but I feel once she is back beside him, the damn will break."

Pushing the chair from under him, Bobby pulled her into his arms. "Well, I don't want to be here when it does." Giving the Professor a nod, he ushered his girlfriend away.

Pulling her hair back and tying it, Jean folded her arms. "I know that Rogue sacrificed her life for my husbands, but I'm not ready to put mine on the line for her and..."

"If you don't come, say goodbye to the human world, Red." Logan stated, pushing off the far wall and heading for the door. "Either we save her and save the damn humans or they are both screwed. Now what more do you want on ya' concious? The end of humanity or..."

"Or me ripping one eye apart and leaving you to piece him back together?" Victor finished, from his place in the entrance.

Paling, she began to visibly shake. "You wouldn't dare..."

"You might want to save that for after we save her and I give you the anidote to the deadly concoction in his puny body." Placing an empty vile of red fluid on the table, his eyes harded. "If I lose my runt, you lose hubby. Now get that ass in gear, before she is too far gone to even save."

Gasping, Beast picked it up and sniffed the contents. "It has venem in it...You actually..."

"I will gladly do so again, for her. She is mine and I will kill and move this planet for her." He growled. "If anyone comes between me and her, it's death."

Narrowing his eyes, Charles attempted to enter his mind. After a minute, he began to hold his head.

Smirking down at him, Victor shook his head. "Sorry to disappoint, but there will be no more of that going on, unless I deem it."

"How...How can you block my telepathy, when even Eric cannot?"

"Easy...I have a great teacher..." Turning his back, he smirked. "Now let's go save her."

Sharing an uneasy look, all rushed out after him.

*******************************************************************************

Yeah I know it's short, but tell me what you think. And I know I threw Victor in a very bad position with poisioning Scott, but it's needed.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3886