Logan's Choice by SummerSky
Summary: What could've happened after Logan rescued Marie
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 325 Read: 2435 Published: 11/30/2010 Updated: 11/30/2010

1. Chapter 1 by SummerSky

Chapter 1 by SummerSky
Author's Notes:
Ok this was ment to be foof but the bunny wanted angst and well as you know the bunny always wins I'm off to find and shot said bunny now.

A big thanks to Moviemom44 for the beta as always thank you for making this readable.

Please review because reviews are my drug of choice and with the block I had it's been a while between fixes
It seemed like forever since he'd seen her, but her scent still lingered everywhere in the room that had become his safe haven. It was the one place he felt safe. How the others would laugh at him if they knew the big, mighty Wolverine was often afraid. Afraid that he would be captured again. Or that, if he left this place, he would lose the memories he'd made here. How amazed they would be that someone so small as his Marie could make the fear go away.

He hated it when she went on a mission. She was out there all alone. How could he protect what mattered most when he wasn't with her? Then the world seemed suddenly brighter as he smelled his mate coming towards him.

xXxXxXxXx

Scott Summess frowned as he watched the beautiful young woman they all loved sit by Logan, who had been in a coma for the last two years, ever since he saved her on Liberty Island. Every day Marie would sit with him for hours, talking to him.

"I don't understand," Scott said to his wife jean, "With his healing factor, shouldn't he have woken up only a few days?"

"It's not medical, Scott," she answered,tears in her own eyes. "The problem is with his mind, not his body, and neither the professor nor I can make him respond mentally. We can only watch and wait. He's trapped by fear that she's dead because he didn't reach her in time. In his mind, he's built a fantasy life for them rather than live in a world where she might be gone. God! He must love her so much."

"How do we bring him back?" Scott asked

Turning her attention from Scott, Jean looked back at the sleeping man and the young woman quietly telling him, again, how happy she would be if only he would open his eyes.

"We hope that one day he hears her."
End Notes:
Ok any mistakes are all mine I tend to type faster than I can read or think. Love it or hate it let me know.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3811