A learning curve by Shadowlady
Summary: Poor Scott - he always figured it wasn't healthy when Logan started teaching Sex-ed...now he knows it!
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Drabble, Foof, Humor, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Let's Talk about Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 955 Read: 4277 Published: 11/17/2010 Updated: 11/17/2010

1. A learning Curve by Shadowlady

A learning Curve by Shadowlady
“You sure you’re okay?” Logan held Rogue’s hair back from her face, concern twisting his guts like wire as he watched her cling to the toilet.
“Hmmm oh yeah,” sarcasm dripped from her lips as she stood up and reached for the wet face clothe. “Fine. Just peachy. Like whipped cream on a chocolate sundae.”

“You want me to get Jeannie?” Logan rubbed Rogue’s shoulders and met her gaze in the mirror.

A slow, sexy smirk lifted her lips upward easing some of the tension within his big frame. “Logan, it fine. I’ll survive.” She turned in his arms. Her palms felt hot against hi bare chest. “I did however, think up something that we could help our class with.”

“What?” Logan grinned. “Does it mean tormenting Scooter?”

Rogue giggled and pressed her full curves against him. “No, but we could always make him regret prying.” She stood on tiptoes to lean over and whisper in his ear. “This week, let’s talk about positions when your partner is….”

Logan felt his world tilt, grey haze swim before his eyes and he stared down at her. “You’re not serious?”

“Oh, but I am.” Rogue trailed a finger across his chest. “Now go on, I’m going to brush my teeth then we can get to practicing a few of those moves.”

Logan stepped back into the bedroom, his heart racing, his blood rushing to his head. “Oh my fucking God!” He whispered and sank on to the edge of the bed. As Rogue’s words filtered through his mental haze, he began to chuckle. Scooter was in for another round of lessons…and he was going to relish each and every one of them.



Scott bit back a groan at the sight of Logan carting the rounded stomach that life-class often used. He glanced around uneasily, searching for an easy escape.

“Hey One-Eye, hows it hanging?" Logan shifted his bundle and gestured down the hall. "You seen Jeannie around?"

"Uh, no," Scott gulped. "She said something about going shopping with 'Ro and a couple of the students." Scott eyed the flesh colored blob over Logan's arm. "Uh what's up with the..."

"Oh we're moving on to advanced studies." Logan chuckled. "I don't suppose you got ten minutes?"

"For what?" Scott could already feel the knot of unease forming in his belly.

"We're doing something new, need a hand with the demos."

"Uh no, sorry," Scott babbled. "I've uh got to run. I've uh got to uh...um..."

"Wash your hair?"

"YEAH! Exactly. Never know when we might get a call." Scott inched around Logan and darted off down the hallway.
"Pansy-ass." Logan's grunt of dismay bounced off Scott's back as he made a quick, undignified exit into the elevator.
*~*~
Two hours later, Scott inched down the hallway, his back pressed against the polishd magony walls. He froze outside Logan's classroom, the burly Canadian's voice drifting through the door.
"Drake, ain't you got any sense?" Logan's irate snarl sent a bolt of terror through Scott. "First off that's a deep penetration position and you're likely to get you dick chopped off for going at it like a battering ram."
"But you said..."
"Jesus H Christ kid, ain't none of you learned nothing? Thank God I ain't going to give you a practical exam, I'd die of utter boredom. Okay, look its simple."
"What's todays lesson?" Jean whispered into Scott's ear.
"I have no idea."
"Well then lets find out." Jean wrapped her hand around Scott's wrist and tugged him toward the door. She swung it inward, silently slipping into the room with a sulking Scott two steps behind her.
Blind terror struck...Logan stood at the front of the class, a dummy was bent over beside him, the 'baby-suit' firmly wrapped around it and Bobby stood, hands on it hips, and his pelvis against the 'model'.
"What in the..."
"Hey, Jeannie. Glad you could stop in." Logan waved them into the room. "Can you do me a favor and help?"
"Sure, what do you need?"
"We're looking at safe, sexy positions for pregnant women."
"Why?" Scott squeaked.
"Why?"
"Because I say we are. Besides, its a handy skill...Scooter you don't look so good..."
"You didn't...no you couldn't have...I mean its not real...its all a bad bad dream." Scott whimpered sinking to the floor. "Its not true. I'll wake up in a minute. No. No. No. It can't be...two of them? Why? What did we do? What's..."
"You okay?" Kitty leaned around Jean to gape at him.
"I need aholiday." Scott crawled out the door, his stomach twisting.
"Why would he do that?" Jean frowned.
"Must have figured it out." Logan replied nonchalantly.
"Figured out what?"
"Rogue."
"What about her?" Jean glanced around the classroom. Rogue was absent, a first in all the time Logan had been teaching the class. "Oh My GOD! You two can't be serious? You know what this means don't you?"
"Yep, you're going to be hell to get rid of." Logan turned Jean toward the door and gave her a quick, firm nudge. "You're disturbing my class."
Jean stood, gaping at the slowly closing door before she grinned and turned. "SCOTT! You owe me a hundred bucks!" She trotted after her still pale husband. "She's pregnant! We have to start on the baby shower stuff. And get a crib and..."
Scott gaped at her for a moment before stumbling toward the stairs. "I am a man. I am a man." he muttered under his breath. "I can't kill him. I can't kill him."
"What's all the noise?" Ro poked her head out of the study.
"Rogue she's..." Scott whispered tightly. "Oh my god. I'm going to be sick!"
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3808