2- Love by Partner-in-crime
Summary: 100 words challenge.
She's no fool.
Categories: X-Men Origins Wolverine, X1, X2 Characters: None
Genres: Drabble, Drama, General, Humor, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: 100 Words
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 403 Read: 2202 Published: 11/12/2010 Updated: 11/12/2010
Story Notes:
Feedback is much appreciated :]

Sorry for the delay- Naughty Computer was Naughty

1. 2- Love by Partner-in-crime

2- Love by Partner-in-crime
Love

I would never describe what the Wolverine felt for Rogue as love. Sure there had been many whispers circulating the mansion towards their relationship, but no matter how accurate those rumours and observations actually were, nothing actually happened. As far back as I can remember there was nothing that I could point to and say “LOOK THEY’RE IN LOVE!!!”.

Sure there had been....incidents. Like the time when Bobby’s hand had strayed below Rogue’s waist and Logan gave him his first flying lesson....out of the second floor window. But Rouge didn’t shout. She just gave him one hard, long look and stopped speaking to him for 3 weeks. The first week Logan had done nothing other than become more broody and irritable, but half way through the second he started getting more violent and volatile than usual, if that had indeed been possible. He disappeared till the 3rd week of her rejection, marches straight up to her room and threw open the door. Peeping my head round the corner along with a few other members of the team I witnessed one of the strangest things I had seen happen between the two of them.

Rogue was sitting on her bed reading a book, leaning against the wall when he sat down at her feet, took them both in his hands and pressed them close to his face, taking deep breaths. Well you can imagine the few looks we gave them. We had run after him thinking something more....demanding would have happened. But that was it. And after a few moments she leaned forward and patted his head-just twice- then leant back and returned to her book.

That was only one incident that this strange relationship developed- if developed meant anything other than actually developed Hell I have no idea what I’m even trying to say anymore but of one thing I’m sure. To try and compare it to any other conventional relationship would be stupid. She was Rogue and he was Wolverine.

Well, whatever they had together would last a lot longer than what Bobby meant to Rogue, or Logan’s constant string of one night stands believe you me. There’s something going on there that will one day raise its ugly head and wear us down till we realise it aint that ugly at all.

There’s something there....
Ororo Munroe is no fool.
End Notes:
RnR Please
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3807