~Slave 4 You~ by inugoddesschild
Summary: If wheels would've told him he would be going after a possible mutant slave trade, he would've never signed on. Yet, if he never did, he would never had met the most wonderful person that made him want to be a better man. Only problem is, she's his boss'es pet. Litterally. How deep is Logan willing to go, to get the girl of his dreams....and what's with all the men guarding her?....read and find out. And the more reviews, the quicker I update.
Categories: X1, X2, X3, AU, Comicverse, X-Men Evolution, Wolverine & the X-Men, X-Men Origins Wolverine Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, General
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5435 Read: 10773 Published: 11/02/2010 Updated: 11/04/2010
Story Notes:
~This story is an alternate universe. I thought I would try something different so give it a try and let me know what you think. Oh, and I'm kind of sticking to Logan's crush on Jean and Storm and Nightscrawler. I'm kind oc mixing everything in it, but not all will be on point from the movies, comics, and more.~

1. Chapter 1 by inugoddesschild

2. Chapter 2 by inugoddesschild

3. Chapter 3 by inugoddesschild

Chapter 1 by inugoddesschild
Author's Notes:
~It's a little confusing, but after you read it, you'll get what's going on.~
~Chapter 1~


"So, what do you think?"

Looking from him to the computer, he folded his arms. "And what exactly do you want me to do? Kidnap the girl?"

Sighing, Xavier slouched back in his wheelchair. "Yes and no. From my knowledge, she is being held against her will for her mutation and..."

"If you call her at that rich and stuffy party smiling held against her will, I'm scared to see what you think of chaining someone up. That may as well be a vacation in your eyes." Logan bit out, pushing off the wall and heading for the door.

"Her parents sold her once her mutation was revealed and since then, she has been forced to read people agaist her will." Shutting the computer off, he glimpsed the window. "I would've had Jean and Storm gather her, but they only allow men around her. From all I gathered, she needs the extra man power due to her mutation."

Knowing he was going to regret it, Logan paused and eyed him. " Which is?"

"She can absorb a person's life force or a mutant's power."
*********************************************************************************

Watching as the last guest left, she wanted to scream out at the hold on her abused arm.

"You did good." The man beside her stated, leading her towards the mansion. "But work calls."

Paling as they entered and ventured down the beautiful halls and into the back room where a man was beaten and tied to a chair, she lowered her gaze.

"Come now, you should be use to this." He bit out, pushing her towards him and taking a step back to claim a seat behind his desk.

"Wha' he do?" She voiced, kneeling and finding sparkling red eyes staring back.

"Snooping in what don't belong to him." Twirling a dagger in his hand, he raised an eyebrow. "Either tell me what I want to know, or you die. Now choose."

Flinching at the threat, she sighed. Stripping the glove off her right arm to reveal purple bruises, she hesitantly placed a hand on his face. Eyes instant rolling back in her head as his memories ran through her mind, she felt the air leave her lungs. Jerking back and watching as the man slumpped against the chair, she fell to her hands and knees. Closing her eyes and slowly taking in a breath, she found herself being pulled to her feet.

Wrapping a blanket over her, he gave her a pointed look.

"He...he was sent here." She stuttered out, as the man now known as Gambit peered up at her with glazed eyes. "He..." Freezing as one of his memories ran through her head, she cried out in pain and collapsed.

Cursing and catching her, he gathered her legs is his other hand. "He what? Who sent him?"

Blinking the darkness away that was calling her, she frowned. "Some mutant from Europe who uh...hired him." She lamely finished.

"Why here?"

"He...they want to investigate about the mutant vanishes from this area."

Pleased, he pushed her over to a larger guy. "That a good girl. Take her up to her room and lock her up. Can't have her trying to escape again, now can we. Oh, and add the manicles to her..."

"I won't leave, I promise." She lowly bit out, as she subconciously rubbed her wrist at the memory of the heavy steel.

Eyeing her, he nodded. "Remain in the room with her then." Kicking the chair and watching as the man fell to the floor, he smirked. "And if she tries anything, kill her."

Cringing and glimpsing the man on the ground, she forced back the smile aching to be revealed as he winked at her. Turning in Julio's hold, she allowed herself to be lead away, but all the while, a voice continued to repeat itself in her head.

"Gambit will be fine. Help is coming. Do not reveal what you learned my dear. You shall be free once again."

Allowing that wise and calm voice to lull her to sleep, she for the first time welcomed darkness.
*******************************************************************************

Thanks for reading, please review and tell me what you think.
Chapter 2 by inugoddesschild
~Chapter 2~


Making a left and pulling up the massive large gates, he sighed. Rolling down his window and reaching out, he pressed the buzzer button.

"Who are you and what is your business here?" A crappy female's voice sounded.

"Logan. I'm here about the..."

"Drive up and the door will be open."

And with that, there was silence.

Growling at the tart that dared to cut him off, he frowned. Watching as the gates open, he slipped the gear in drive and proceeded up the rather large driveway. Parking and jumping out, he pushed the double doors open. Walking down the hall and finding a young girl leaning on a wall with a yellow jacket, he raised an eyebrow.

"Im here for..."

"He'll be down shortly. He's rather tied up with his pet." She rather coldy stated.

Hearing the sound of heels to his left, he found five people decending the steps.

Smirking and wrapping an arm around the female beside him dressed in a long light blue skirt and long sleeved dark pink shirt, he couldn't help but notice the look of such misery she held. Pulling her closer as they stoped before him, the older man smiled.

"You must be the infamous Wolverine I heard so much about?" His thick accent sounded.

Noding and trying to place it, Logan remained quite.

"Well, I usually would have you prove yourself and take my guards," he stated, motioning towards the three men behind him. "But, I already had two suddenly die on me. Can't risk any more, any time soon."

"So this her? The one I'll be paid to babysit?" He voiced, eyeing the girl.

Releasing her and moving towards the living room done in red and black, he claimed the large chair. "Don't let her looks fool you. She is well capable to take out the men behind you."

Watching as she obediently followed and settled on the arm, he raised an eyebrow. "That's hard to believe, I..." Pausing, he eyed the two people out in the hall arguing. "Is there a problem boys?"

Quickly going silent and sharing a look, both entered the room.

"No, sir." The tall one in ripped jeans and a black shirt stated, tugging on his brown vest.

"Lie to me again and you will be in celler. Now, let's try this again. What's the problem?"

Seeing his best friend eating a fly, he sighed. "We lost one of the mutants down below when we were..."

WHAM!!!

Jumping and watching as both were sent brawling into the far wall to their left, Logan forced himself to stay, he watched as both fell to the floor unconcious.

Quickly coming to her feet and moving to run over the young girl across from him, found a hand on her wrist. Turning and having her long dark tresses flare across her shoulders, she frowned. "Their hurt and..."

"They got what they deserved." Standing, the man jerked her into his arms. "And the next time you leave my side without my permission, I will not hesitate to do the same to you."

Lowering her gaze, she fell silent.

Narrowing his eyes and tangling his fingers in her hair, he gave it a harsh yank.

Crying out and staring up into his furious grey eyes, she froze as she saw a small glow.

"Understood?"

"Yes, Grayson."

Smiling and kissing her lips, he pulled back and reclaimed his seat. Tugging her into his lap, he sighed. "Now, back to business, Wolverine. I pay a grand every two weeks and all medical care is free. So you have no need to..."

"No thanks for health care. I heal rather fast." He stated, as a small boy no older than ten brought him a beer. Reading the label, he raised an eyebrow.

Laughing and acceping his shot of whiskey, Grayson smirked. "I was told you fancied a Molasas. Don't tell me I was wrong?"

Popping the top and taking a nice sized gulp he smiled. "I like cigars if you were wondering."

Shaking his head, he gave his guard a nod of the head. "Since I know you are a skilled fighter, I just have one test."

"Which is?"

Watching as a tied and bloodied mad was dropped on the black rub, he smirked. "Kill him."

Standing and moving to gladly do it, he paused as red eyes stared back at him.

'Shit!' Logan mentally cursed, as he stared into frightened eyes of Gambit. Now what the hell was he going to do? No doubt this was a test to see if they knee each other, since they happened to appear only a mere day apart there. Fuck, he was screwed.
***********************************************************

Releasing and breath and facing him, she ran a hand through his hair. "I want to go shopping."

Turning his attention away from them, he eyed her. "Now?"

She nodded.

"It can wait."

Watching as the two men continued to stare at one another, she cursed what she was going to do.

Facing him and claiming his lips, she closed her eyes. Running her hand up his arm to his short spikey hair, she deepened it. Just as she began to worry at his lack of recooperating it, he gave a groan and tugged on her hair. Baring her neck and biting on it, she kept the whimpers of pain to herself. Feeling herself being pulled into his arms as he stood, she cringed for what was coming next.

Forcing himself away and eyeing the two men, Grayson sighed. "Take his back to the holding cells. His death can wait another day." turning, he carried his little bundle away.

Glimpsing over his shoulder at the rather dumbstruck man, she gave a sad smile and was soon on her way to bed, with a rather excited and wild man leading the way.
****************************************************************

Tearing his gaze away from the painful hues of the lightest hazel he ever seen, Logan frowned. She did that so Gambit wouldn't die. Knowing what was to come, he felt such pity that he never recalled ever feeling before.

"Guess she saved you tonight, but don't count tomorrow to be the same." One of the guards stated, dragging his friend away.

Showing no sign of emotion, he soon found the kid with the yellow jacket eyeing him. "What?"

"Seems like she likes you, but shame she'll be banged up come morning." She taunted, as she motioned for him to follow her.

Climbing the same steps they disappeared up mere moments, he heard a scream. Pausing and looking towards the master room down the hall with two guards beside the doors, he moved to take a step.

"Don't." She exclaimed grabbing his arm. "If you do that, then what she did for you and your friend will be in vain."

Seeing the reason, that didn't sway the guilt bubbling up in him. Jerking free of her and proceeding down the hall, he growled.

Shaking her head, Jubilee sighed. That damn girl was going to get herself killed. Flinching as another loud scream sounded, she rushed after him.

From her expierence as his 'pet', she would know that scream anywhere. For she going to walk out that room a blue and black punching bag come morning.

Allowing them old memories to leave her, she quickly showed him to his room and headed for her own.
End Notes:
~In the next chapter you will actually see how 'banged' up out dear rogue is. Yeah i know some people like it rough, but the next chapter is clear TOO rough......plz review and tell me what you think. or else no updating. lol~
Chapter 3 by inugoddesschild
Author's Notes:
~In this chapter Rogue will be out of character more than ever, but the end I know will confuse you, but I'm puting a small twist to her mutation. In the next chapter everything will be cleared up, so be patient and hope you enjoy it.~
~Chapter 3~


Hearing the alarm clock go off beside her, she jerked up. Instantly whimpering, last night came rushing back. Standing and cringing as her sore body protested the movement, she grabbed her clothes and the robe on the door. Slipping out his room and into the hall, both the guards gave her a small nod. Pulling the robe tighter around her battered body, she headed for her room.

Entering the safety of her room, she released a breath she didn't recall even holding. Dropping her dirty and torn clothes on the ground and glimpsing the mirror, she frowned. Seeing the blue and black markings on her once pale and smooth flesh, made her want to cry, but the bite marks tore at her core.

He branded her.

Allowing her emotions to take her, she grabbed the nearest object and hurled at at her reflection. Watching as it shattered, her tears came undone. Slowly moving towards it and kneeling, she retreived one of the pieces and narrowed her eyes. Placing it to her wrist, she said a small pray and began to carve one word into her flesh.
****************************************************************

Picking at his breakfast, Logan frowned. Looking from Jubilee who was stuffing her face to Grayson who seemed totally calm, he raised an eyebrow. "Where's the girl?"

Placing his newspaper down, he eyed him. "Why?"

"I'm here to babysit her and how can I do that, when I don't see her?"

Smirking, he motioned a guard over. "Go check on her." Watching as he left, he leaned back in his chair. "So, tell me how you heard about my sudden need of a guard?"

Downing his glass of orange juice, he smirked. "I have my connections."

"So it would seem." Sipping his cup of coffee, he folded his arms. "I like you. You have what it takes to control her. And plus you have healing and I won't have to worry about you dieing on me, like all the others. Hell, you may even become her human food."

"Human food? As in?" Logan inquired.

"I did tell you of her mutation, didn't I?"

He shook his head.

"She can absorb another person's life force and a mutant's power."

"Then why didn't she do the same to you?" Looking him head to toe, Logan raised an eyebrow. "You seem perfectly fine to me."

He laughed. "See, the thing is, I'm imune to her mutation. She can't do nothing to me."

"So she's at your will?"

"Yes, but aside from that I have other ways to keep her under my conrtrol and...."

"Grayson! Grayson!"

Turning and moving to send the guard flying, he growled. Brushing all the food on the floor and motioning him to lay the bloody and imobile girl on the table, he narrowed his eyes. Pushing her hair from her face and finding glazed eyes staring back, he jerked Jubilee over. Ignoring the shreikng girl's antics for him to release her, he lowered his lips to Rogue's ear.

"Feed from her life force."

Shaking her head, she looked away.

Enraged, he released his capture and forced her into a sitting position and pulled out a switchblade. Seeing no reaction, he smirked. "I always get what I want, my dear. Either you do as I say...." Grabbing the small serving boy who was walking by with an arm of linens, he placed the blade to his neck. "Or little bit going to suffer. Now choose."

Leaning heavily upon her arms that looked ready to give out on her, Rogue narrowed her eyes. "You would...stoop so low...just to..."

"You're mine and I won't lose you until I'm ready. Death won't even win against me." Picking the small boy up, he smiled as she began to shake. "You don't want to have another death on your hands. All you have to do, is save yourself. People would love to have a second chance at life and here you are refusing it. Why must you..."

"Fine." She bit out.

"Then please, go ahead."

Sliding off the table and clutching her crimson stained robe closer to her, she moved towards a terrified Jubilee. Reaching out and appearing to aim for her face, she twirled on her feet and wrapped her hand around the guard to her left neck. Instantly feeling all his memories flow into her and her body growing stronger by the second, she narrowed her eyes.

Coming to his feet and watching as the man's skin began to crack and run with red liquid, Logan froze. In all his days, he would've never thought he could be more shocked after witnessing his arm being recreated from scratch, when it was brutilly torn off last summer. But what he was witnessing, just seemed unreal.

From all that he could see, the bruises on her neck and teeth marks vanished as a nasty 'pop' sound was heard. No doubt, that was one of her ribs realigning itself, as she took in a deep breath and hissed in pain. As time continued to pass, the blood that was falling from her wrist suddenly stopped it's heavy flow. Turning and facing him to reveal smooth and the palest skin that seemed to even glow, she smiled at his expression. Feeling her body once more at it's strongest, Rogue took a step back and watched as the man fell to the ground...dead.

Narrowing his eyes, he released the boy. Ignoring the sound of padding feet running, he eyed her. "Was that really needed? Edward was the best."

Folding her arms, she leaned on the table. "Then replace him. You said I needed to...feed, so I did. A life for a life."

Sighing and retaking his seat, Grayson watched as women and small children rushed in and cleaned the mess he made. Retreiving his paper, he began to scan the subtitles. "You should go get changed. No need to still look like death won."

Shaking her head, she headed for the door. Feeling a hand on a wrist, she turned and fround grey eyes staring up at her.

"And put on the mini skirt and sleeveless shirt. Oh, and don't forget the matching heels. I'm having company and may need you to read them."

Giving a slow nod, she was on her way.

"Company?" Jubilee voiced, as she regained some color after what happened earlier.

"Yes. I'm having the mayor's son over. It would seem he needs an extra hand to keep him safe." Standing and locking gazes with the other man, he smirked. "There's some clothes upstairs for you. Get changed and meet us out back in ten."

Watching as he left, Logan sighed. "What the hell did I get myself into?"

"The slave trade, didn't you hear?"

Gasping, he was rushing up towards his room, to make a call.
****************************************************

Hearing the bantor out on the deck, she frowned. Yanking the black skirt or at least attempting, she leaned heavily upon the wall to her left.

"You best go on, deary." An elderly woman voiced, as she entered the kitchen and placing a chicken in the oven. "If not, then we will all be punished. You know how it all goes."

Sighing, she gave a nod and pushed the door open. Having all go silent, she walked over.

"I was wondering when you would be joining us." Grayson stated, motioning her over. "Rogue, this is Philpo. Why don't you greet him?"

Knowing what he wished, she moved towards him and claimed a seat beside him. Crossing her legs and ignoring the black mini skirt rising, she gave him a bright smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope I will be seeing you around." Leaning forward and giving him a better view down her low cut pink tops, she nuzzled face in the crook of his neck. Making sure his long blond tresses blocked him from her poisonous skin, she kissed him. Pulling back and staring into his eyes, she winked. "All you have to do, is sign on the dotted line." She finished, as Grayson placed a pen and paper in hand.

Accepting it and eyeing her, he smirked. Quickly signing it, he moved to pull her into his arms, but found her shaking her head.

"You forgot something."

"What?"

"The money."

Sighing and retreiving the suit case behind him, he smirked. "All fifty grand and whatever else you want. Now get over here."

Looking towards a pleased Grayson, she received a nod. Releasing a breath and giving the waiting man a smile, she leaned forward.

As the smile he held turned to pain, Philipo gasped.

Eyes going wide, Logan frowned. "What the hell is she..."

"Don't worry. It's over." He stated, as she pulled back and watched the now unconcious man slump in his chair. "He knows a little too much about me and my little trade, if you must. I want answers and she gets them. In return, I don't kill her, nor her family. So, it's equal turnabout." Standing and moving towards her, he tilted her chin. "Who sent him and why?"

Closing her eyes and having his memories run through her mind, she froze. Looking towards the other man, she lowered her gaze.

"I'm waiting."

"Um...he's from the anit -mutant thing. I don't know more, but he uh..."

PLAP!

Head jerking to the right, she could onlyu gawk at him.

"Do not lie to me."

Spitting out a mouth full of blood, Rogue frowned. "He's after a mutant and thought we may be able to help."

"Who?"

"Xavier."

Logan's head jerked up. Beer in hand, he stood and moved to wallk over, but froze at what she said next."

"But they don't him, they want the Wolverine."
***********************************************

"Did you fucken hear me?"

"Calm down. Whoever this is that want you..."

"The know about the school, wheels!" Logan exclaimed, kicking a stack of piled wood. Watching as they rolled around the lush green lawn, he sighed. "The kid couldn't lie. He threatened her family."

Charles was silent for a second. "But her family sold her and..."

"I think she was kidnapped or ran away. Because if they actually sold that kid out there, then I would bet my money that she would kiss them and their sorry asses good-bye."

"That makes more sense...How's Gambit?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since Grayson baited me into killing him."

"You need to check on him and see if you can get him free."

"I doubt that. It's other mutants here that do his bidding. I haven't been on a tour, but the basement and celler is where they hold the mutants. I'm pretty sure he's down there too."

"Then find away down there."

Hearing laughter to his left, he found two giggling girls hurdled next to each other. Spotting the white streakes, he smirked. "I'll give you a call when I'm in." Closing his cell and walking over, he gave both a warm smile.
********************************************
"He has the body to die for." Jubilee voiced, running a hand over the magazie.

Rolling her eyes, Rogue shook her head. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Kill me?"

Freezing, she frowned. "I said I was sorry, Jubes. i wasn't going to..."

"You're lucky he didn't end them with that little stunt you pulled." All playfullness gone, she sighed. "Why? Why would you even try to kill yourself? What is that going to accomplish? Did you forget that your family is in the palm of his hand?"

Leaning back on the garden bench, she frowned. "I just....I wanted it all to end. I mean...I'm nothing but a play thing for him. Either I'm killing people for his satisfaction or being raped. Death didn't see so bad anymore."

Placing the magazine down, she faced her. "That guy, the one who you read two nights ago, what did you see, chica?"

Looking down, she folded her arms. "He was here to get captured, because he needed to pass information to me, without Grayson finding out."

"And the new guard?"

"He...he's his friend. They're part of the X-Men, what ever that is and...."

"Are you series?" She exclaimed, eyeing the man on the phone across the lawn. "The X-Men are what every mutant wants to become. Well, those that heard of them."

Watching as excitement bounced around her, Rogue raised an eyebrow. "So I take it, they're some kind of super hero?"

"Duh! But they help other mutants and if you're lucky, you're sent to some sassy school to learn control over your mutation and possibly, able to join the team. It's what I always wanted, but I kind of got into the wrong crowd, it ya' know what I mean?"

Going silent and nodding, she found the man in question walking over.

"Hey ladies. I was wondering if I could get a tour around here and..."

"If you want to see ya' friend, chica is the only one who can make that happen." Jubilee stated, cutting him off.

Rolling her eyes and elbowing her, Rogue wanted to take her head off.

"What? It's not like you don't know about why he's here and him being part of the X-Men?" Fixing her blue eyes on impatient brown, she gave a small smile. "Is it possible, I'll be able to leave when you take her away too?"

Sighing and rubbing his rather unruley hair, Logan frowned. "One thing at a time, kid." Turning to the silent female, he raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to take me to my friend, or what?"

Shooting Jubilee one last look, she nodded. Motioning for him to follow, she headed for the kitchen. Manuvering through the rather large mansion and walking down the hall to a set of double doors, she reached for her key in her pocket. Inserting it, she found a gloved hand on her wrist.

"Why are you going down there?" The guard voiced, stepping from the shadows.

"I need to see the red eyed man."

"Why?"

Jerking free of him, she folded her arms. "So now I can't go?"

"You know the rules. When Grayson is away, you're on lock down. Oh, which reminds me, no garden or going outside the house."

"And if I do?"

Smirking, he removed a .38 from his hip. "Then I'm to make sure you don't get far." Seeing her eyes widen, he replaced it, but kept his hand ready incase. "Now, let's try this again. Why are you going to see him?"

"I have questions about what I learned." Taking a step back and leaning into Logan, she smiled. "And besides, I have a guard with me, to make sure nothing happens."

Eyeing the two, he shook his head. "Whatever. Just don't kill him." Stepping back into the shadows, he vanished from sight.

Quickly unlocking the door and ushering him inside, she sighed. "If I'm punished later tonight, I'll kill you."

Smirking, he followed her down the spiral staircase. "I've heard that more times than I can count, yet I'm still standing. But give me your all darling I can take it."

Shaking her hea d and puting her hand up, he stopped. Taking another step, she found herself slammed into the wall to her right and a hand around her throat. "Let me..."

"Go?" The short man finished.

"Yes."

Lowering his head to her lips, he smiled. "I always said you were a beauty. Shame you can't touch though." Running his fingers through her hair, he frowned. "I use to think it would be me, between them pale legs, but I guess he got there first. Just tell me know one thing?"

"What?"

"Did he make you scream?"

Eyes going wide and mind going back to last night, a tear fell. Frowning, she head butted him. As he backed up, she took a knee to his family jewels. Watching as he fell, she shook her head. "It would never be you, Pietro."

"At least with me, it would've been real, you cunt." He choked out.

Narrowing her eyes and kicking him, he spat out a mouth full of blood. As she moved to do it again, she found a hand on her shoulder. Turning, she found sad eyes of brown on her.

Shrugging his touch off and moving down the hall, she sighed. "I don't need your pity."

"What he did, he shouldn't have..."

"If he didn't, your friend would've been dead." She snapped facing him.

"But he raped..."

"And I'll get over it." Turning on the balls of her feet and moving back down the cells and ignoring the sound of all the crying and begging people to be set free, she stopped at the last one in the dark and dank corner. "He's still alive, at least." She mumbled, as the bruised and bloodied man dragged himself up to the bars.

Kneeling, Logan frowned. "I kind of miss yo' stupid lines you feed all the women. That beats how you are now."

Attempting to smile, blood fell from his cracked and busted lips. "Me too my friend. Me too."

"I'm going to get you out of here and..."

"No."

Eyes narrowing and straightening, he stared into hazel. "And why the hell not?"

"Because if you do after he finds out I brought you down here, I'm dead. Or my family. And after all I did to make sure they live will be for nothing." Folding her arms and looking down, her voice lost it's edge. "I won't let your friend die. Even if I have to share his bed again."

Opening his mouth to reply, rapid footsteps could be heard. Turning he found an angry Grayson turning the corner with five hugh men. Removing himself from the cell and moving behind her, he gave the other man a nod.

"And what do we have here?" His cold voice sounded.

"I uh...I wanted to talk to him about..."

WHAM!

Feeling the wall slam against her back and her breath leave her, she fell to the ground. Closing her eyes and ignoring the blood falling from her lip, she tried to gather air back in her abusied lungs. But the tug from her hair suggested she was taking too long.

Dragging her to her feet and wrapping a hand around her neck, his eyes narrowed. "You know I hate having my rules being broken." Pulling her closer, he gave a soft kiss. "But even you aren't the exception." Jerking her back and having one of the guards catch her, he sighed. Reaching into his pocket and revealing a switchblade, she went wild.

Eyes going wide and crying out as he neared, she started to fight the men to release her . Jumping and attempting to kick him, she soon was rewarded with yet another slap. Going limp and spitting blood out, tears fell.

Twirling the blade and reaching out with the other one, he tore the shirt from her. Stepping closer and tilting her chin, he frowned. "I always thought you were a smart one, but obviously I was wrong."

"Please." Her broken voice sounded, as she started struggle once more. "Don't do this."

"Why shouldn't I? You obviously don't want to listen." Placing the tip of the blade to her heart, he smiled. "Then tell me what you been hiding."

"I didn't..."

"Liar!" Applying preasure and hearing her whimper, he raised an eyebrow. "Don't forget, I had my eyes on you since you were sixteen, my dear. I know when you lie. So save yourself all this trouble and..."

"Let my mother and father go, and I'll tell you everything." She demanded.

Smiling and motioning for both to release her, he snapped his fingers and the steel door down the hall opened.

Moving to intercept the chained elder couple, Logan found Gambit's hand on his leg. Looking down and finding him shaking his head, he mentally cursed and stilled himself once more.

Gasping, the woman smiled. "Marie?"

Blinking, fresh tears fell. "Mama." She whispered rushing to her and pausing at the last second, lest she kill her with her skin.

Reaching out and running a hand through her hair, she smiled. "You have such a hugh heart. I wish you didn't..."

"I couldn't let you die." Looking over her shoulder to the silent man beside her mother, she gave a small smile. "Dad, I..."

"You are not my daughter." He bit out.

"What? How could you..."

"If it wasn't for you, none of this would've happened. She should've gotten an abortion when she had the chance."

Jerking back as if slapped, she raised questioning eyes to her mother. "Is that...Do you wish you did that?"

"Marie, I..."

"Answer the question."

"It's not that simp..."

"Do you fucken regret having me?" She yelled, as her skin started to give off a glow.

Pulling his wife closer, her father narrowed his eyes. "Look at you. Ofcourse we do."

Closing her eyes and starting to violently shake, Rogue threw her head back and released a deafening scream.

Falling to his knees like everyone else and clutching his head, Logan gasped at the raw power she now oozed as the entire mansion and estate trembled with her pain.
End Notes:
Don't forget to review and tell me what you think. the more reviews, the quicker I update.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3803