Mutant Underground by Salty Falcon
Summary: a spin of story of corrines amazing Mutant High focusing on M.U which if you havent read i command you to read, lol jk but seriously read it its well worth your time.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read, Not Spellchecked
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 361 Read: 1435 Published: 08/21/2010 Updated: 08/21/2010
Story Notes:
Thanks to Corrine for permision to use Mutant Underground, if you haven't read mutant high i urge you to, you'll find it at www.wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3560.
Disclaimers i own nothing unless i create my own mutant (very likely) it will stay that way.

1. The plan by Salty Falcon

The plan by Salty Falcon
Logan glanced at the clock which showed 1pm, 12 more hours, he thought to himself. Logan was sat in the back row at his favorite desk flanked by lanche and john. outside of his window he saw a red harley speed by and gave a growl of apreciation, not just at the bike but at the rider aswell. Rogue quickly parked the bike leaning it against the back corner of the school. She nochalantly leaned against the wall and lit a fag then waited for logan to arrive. The shrill ring of the bell marking the end of the lesson cut through logan's thoughts like a hot knife through butter, Logan leapt over his desk and sprinted towards the smoking spot, he rounded the corner, and upon spotting Rogue pulled out a havvana cigar, lit it and draped his arm over her shoulder "you're late darling" Logan said or rather growled, "nope just early for tommorow sugah" replied Rogue, logan gave a small laugh as they straddled the bike and set of for the place they called home, Charles Xaviers home for abandoned mutants. They settled on the far side of the lake and layed there until curfew silently hugging and carresing eachother. "C'mon darlin' we'd better get in before warren has a hissy fit and isolates us... again" "OK sugah, text me when were both in and i'll see you at one" Logan and Rogue spent the evening cybering and at 12 Logan jerked of furiously in the showr, after shooting his load he turned it on and washed himself down, after the shower he put on an old wifebeater, leather jacket and blue jeans, lastly he put on the rings him and Rogue had swapped, his said L-O-G-A-N and hers said R-O-G-U-E on 1 side and M-A-R-I-E on the other He had just finished changing when kitty appeared and phased him on to the roof arriving the same time as Kurt and Rogue. They joined Lanche, Pyro, Quicksilver, Collosus and a new addition Magneto. After a grief greeting and drinking they went through the plans for M.U. Suddenly a laser beam struck the building and all hell broke lose...
End Notes:
Grrrrr should be more but my computer has a word cap so i had to cut it short, all comments good and bad appreciated, i'll try and reply to all comments. thanx for reading
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3784