My Little Girls by annie77
Summary: Logan's view about his 3 protegees; Rogue, Jubilee and Kitty. Warning: Contains spanking.
Categories: X1, X2, AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Angst, Friendship
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 496 Read: 2930 Published: 06/16/2010 Updated: 06/16/2010
Story Notes:
This is suppose to be a 3 chapters story (one for each girl), but since this is a thematic site I will only post the one regarding Rogue.

By the way, please notice english is not my native language.

1. Rogue by annie77

Rogue by annie77
My little girls, that’s how I call them. Most of my teammates don’t understand how a guy like me is able to have such a behavior towards them. Jean says it’s in my wild nature, whatever. All I know is I have to protect them and make sure they’re alright, period.

I reckon Rogue touches a soft spot on me. She craved for my protection and even affection right from the start, how could I say no? She was so scared and helpless, she needed to be taken care of so badly and I did it. I even promised that to her. She’s the one who behave the best; always trying to please me, always trying to make me proud. And sure as hell I am.

She’s got some big brown puppy eyes and when she looks at me like that I know I’ve lost it. She can ask whatever she wants because I will probably give it to her. Of course she doesn’t have parents or anyone else to take care of her so it makes me her main man. That’s why I make sure she has proper food, clothes, school books, and whatever a teenage girl might need these days. I even give her a weekly payment. She’s the only one out of the 3 who really deserve it.

But of course she’s not perfect and when she fucks up I don’t hesitate to punish her. Her grades are excellent but she gets lazy sometimes with numerical subjects as math or physics. And even she’s pretty quiet sometimes the other kids drag her into doing crazy stuff. That’s when I really get pissed off, it’ll never be acceptable for a sweet girl like her to behave in such a stupid way just because her friends are getting themselves into trouble.

When I spank her she doesn’t cry at the very beginning at least, but 3 smacks later and she’ll be already weeping. But she doesn’t beg me to stop like Kitty or Jubes do. She takes it all because deep inside she knows she deserves it and she knows I’m doing it for her own good. When I’m done she always sits on my lap with her face hidden in my chest or neck and cry softly repeating how sorry she is. I comfort her with soothing words assuring her that it’s over, that I know it hurt, but that I also know she has learn the lesson. I rock her in a firm embrace until she falls asleep. Then I carry her to her bedroom and tuck her into bed.

Rogue has grown a lot in the last years, but she still has a long way to go. She still doesn’t know what to do after high school, but whatever she does I will be keeping a close eye on her.
End Notes:
If you liked it, a review will be much appreciated :)
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3752