A Funny Tale - Of Sorts by mltaylor1985
Summary: After four hours of testing and one bad headache later we all learned what the problem was.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 144 Read: 2444 Published: 05/18/2010 Updated: 05/18/2010
Story Notes:
sorry about the title, i really coudnt come up with anything else. i am tired and sick. hope you like.

1. Chapter 1 by mltaylor1985

Chapter 1 by mltaylor1985
Author's Notes:
this of course is based on my theory that logan only flirts with jean to mess with scott and to get his mind off marie.
I couldn't help but laugh at the irony of it all.
Two weeks later and I still doubled over every time it crossed my mind.


You see it all started with the earrings the Professor bought Jean for her birthday.
After wearing them for only two hours, she had developed a rash.

Of course no one thought anything of it until she got a necklace from Scott for Valentine's Day.
After one hour, she had a horrible green colored ring sround her neck.


Then just two weeks ago She started sneazing everytime she was in the medlab or the danger room.

After four hours of testing and one bad headache later we all learned what the problem was.


Jean was allergic to Metal.


The look on Scott's face had been priceless.


I can't wait to see the look on Logan's face when he returns.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3726