Late by SummerSky
Summary: How would you wake Logan up. My part of Logan's Chair
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Logan's Chair
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 495 Read: 3410 Published: 01/17/2010 Updated: 01/17/2010
Story Notes:
My first time writting smut please be gentle.

1. Chapter 1 by SummerSky

Chapter 1 by SummerSky
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Moviemom44 for the beta.
*Gulp* hope you like this please read and review
Walking into their room, Marie knew instantly why Logan hadn't met her for lunch. Sound asleep in his chair, he looked so peaceful, which was a rare thing for him. She hated to disturb him but if she let him sleep much longer they would be late for their classes. Then she thought of just the way to wake him.

Taking her vibrator out of the draw, she could see him begin to stir as he took in her scent.

Kneeling in front of him, she was surprised to find him already hard, so she switched gears and climbed on top of him instead. Straddling him, she started to rub herself against his erection.

"Darlin' if we keep this up I'm never gonna sit in this chair without a hard on again."

Raising her eyebrow in a perfect copy of his trademark expression, she asked, "This would be bad how?"

Grabbing the back of the chair with both hands, she leaned in to kiss him gently with teasing little nips while grinding herself against his throbbing cock. Then his mouth tried to capture hers, but she ducked away, sliding to the floor in front of him. Unbuttoning his jeans, she freed his erection from the tight denim.

"You know we both have classes in a few minutes."

She ignored his comment while she licked his cock from base to tip, then took the tip into her mouth and suckrd on the head before leting go and looking into his eyes.

"But ya know what? I think we will both be a little late."

Taking him back into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down, she pumped his length with her hand. Raising her eyes, she could see him gripping the arm rests to tightly his knuckles were turning white.

"Yeah, oh please baby! Don't stop, don't ever stop. Just like thah."

Letting go of the arm rests, he tangled his hands in her hair and started to thrust hard.

"God! So close."

Reaching down with her other hand, she turned on the vibrator and pressed it against his balls. With a sound between a howl and her name, he came hard and she swallowed as much as she could.

Logan reached for her, but she backed away from him with an evil smile that made him growl.

"We don't want to be any later so you'll have to wait until tonight to return the favour."

After setting themselves to rights, they shared a deep kiss that had Logan tasting himself in her mouth.

They left the room only to come face to face with a very pissed off Scott.

"Your both late to your classes. Logan, next time show some respect. This is a school; neither the children nor I need to hear you having sex."

Smirking, Logan reached into his pocket and handed Scott a wrinkled ten dollar bill.

"Buy some ear plugs One-Eye. Tonight it's my turn to make her scream."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3636