Logan's Chair by Moviemom44
Summary: Logan and Marie get up to what they do best in Logan's favorite chair...with one little hitch...


A posting snafu has caused Comic-cake's contribution 'The Scent of Home' to accidentally appear as a second chapter in this story when in fact it is a story all its own completely authored solely by Comic-cake. Please look to the story under her own byline to post reviews as they should accumulate in her account and not mine.
Categories: X3, AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, PWP, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: Logan's Chair
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3285 Read: 9433 Published: 01/13/2010 Updated: 01/20/2010
Story Notes:
This is the first in what I hope will be a series of stories revolving around Logan's favorite piece of furniture, an oversized, overstuffed leather chair. This link will show you a photo of the chair as I envision it.

http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=114&navCount=2

1. Mistaken Identity by Moviemom44

2. The Scent Of Home by Comic-cake

Mistaken Identity by Moviemom44
She’s naked, facing the back of the big leather chair in his room at the mansion, her hair falling down her back in a cascade of warm brown waves accented with cool platinum streaks that bounce with every thrust of his hips as he pounds his throbbing cock into her hot core.

It’s his favorite chair and his favorite girl is letting him fuck her in it using his favorite position. Christ, he’ll never be able to read a book or smoke a cigar in this chair again without a hard on, but who cares? Life doesn’t get any better than this.

He’s on fire for her, his need driving him to withdraw and return furiously, his pelvis slamming into her ass cheeks on every push.

As he pulls back this time he leans back just enough to appreciate the vision before him, a tableau that has him straining to hold back his climax because he can’t bear for this to end.

Her knees are braced wide apart up against the arms of the chair, her ass angled perfectly to allow him to penetrate her pussy all the way to her womb. She’s supporting herself with her arms, her hands gripping the back of the chair. Her taut breasts sway with the rhythm of their mating. She is the most incredible woman he has ever known.

He pulls almost all the way out, leaving only the thick velvety head inside her. He leans forward as he plays briefly with her breasts and then reaches between her legs to find her clit. Swirling his thumb in slow circles, he knows she’s just this side of oblivion and he means to push her over the edge.

God, how he loves taking her this way! And what he loves, she loves just as much. He knows because she tells him so.

“Logan, fuck me! Please, I need you to fuck me hard, Logan. Fast and hard. Now! Pleeeeeease!”

His thumb continues to ply her, pressing harder with each turn. It’s killing him to ignore her breathless pleas, but he won’t be rushed. She tries to move her hips back, to force her wet sex down his shaft, but he braces his other hand on her hip, denying her what she craves. The sweat is running through his hair, down his face, so great is the effort of holding back.

Wait.

Wait.

There. A flutter of movement in the flesh under his thumb.

She’s coming.

His hips rocket forward, driving his cock in and up while his hand moves with unholy speed, sending her orgasm into overdrive. He stays seated deep inside her while she convulses around him. Her juices run, covering his balls, dripping down his thighs. She smells heavenly. She screams like she’s heaven bound.

“Oh, God, Logan, Oh Gaawwwwd!”

Only it isn’t Marie’s voice.

He doesn’t remember closing his eyes, but in the throes of passion he must have, because now he opens them and sees that the hair tickling his chest isn’t chestnut brown—it’s red.

And in the blink of an eye, a dream becomes a nightmare.

He’s too far gone to stop now; he has to finish. His mind recoils in horror, but his body is in control now, slamming into her so hard her knees lift off the chair with each punishing thrust. He doesn’t want HER, but her pussy is so deliciously tight on his aching cock that he couldn’t pull away now if his life depended on it.

His mind goes blank, all conscious thought erased by the singular ferocious need for release.

There is no Marie, no Jean, only his cock and this pussy, this hot, wet, sweet pussy that is consuming him in its fiery folds.

His balls tighten, his cock pounds relentlessly, violently, into the silken recesses of the body in front of him.

And then his orgasm hits like a hurricane, tearing through him, pulling a screaming growl from the depths of his soul as he pumps his seed into her quivering body and collapses onto her back, desperately hoping she can hold his weight long enough for his legs to stop shaking.

As his shudders subside, he lifts himself off of her and steps back, sliding out of her completely. Instantly, his cock misses her moist heat as the cooler air of the room takes its inevitable toll on his package.

He trails his hand across her back, his fingers combing through her hair momentarily and he looks down, dreading the sight of the auburn waves he expects to find there.

“Jean, I…” he starts, but can’t continue. What could he possibly say now?

“Uh, sugar, I might just have to switch my skin on and kill you—if that hadn’t been the best fuck of my entire life.”

Again, eyes he doesn’t remember closing snap open to reveal snow white strands woven through the deep brown locks curled around his fingers. Relief crashes over him in waves, buckling his knees as he wraps himself around her again. Burrowing his face into her neck, he drinks in her scent, confirming once and for all that she is his Marie.

“Marie, darlin’, I…I can’t…I mean I don’t know what…Oh, dammit.”

“Maybe next time we need to do it face-to-face just so there’s no confusion, huh sugar?”

“I swear Marie, I have no idea…your hair looked…red. Your voice when you screamed…it sounded like her,” he stammers, trying to explain the unexplainable.

“You know what she sounds like when she’s coming?” Marie shoots back, with only the slightest hint of rancor tainting the honest curiosity in her tone.

“No! Oh, Christ, Marie, I don’t understand it, but I swear for a second there I was terrified that somehow…oh, hell, I didn’t want to be with her, but I couldn’t stop. When I said her name, it wasn’t out of passion; it was to apologize for losing control with the wrong woman.”

“Oh, Logan, don’t be silly,” she tosses over her shoulder with a mischievous grin. “You have no idea how many times I’ve had to catch myself before I hollered out Bobby’s name while you were fucking my brains out.”

The joyous relief he felt only seconds before morphs instantly into jealous rage. Backing away from her only long enough to flip her over onto her back, he shoves her hips down and back into the chair. He straddles her legs and slams his arms against the padded back of the chair on either side of her head, trapping her beneath him.

He opens his mouth to tell her in no uncertain terms that if that was supposed to be funny it fucking well wasn’t, but before he can say the first syllable she arches her back, twines her arms around his neck and rubs her taut, straining nipples across his hair-roughened chest.

“Don’t be angry. I’m not. I was just kidding about Bobby. Whatever happened, it honest to God drove me wild, Logan. I’m still hot just thinking about it. Call me any name you want, just fuck me like that again.”

The emotional roller coaster careens down another stomach-flipping drop and his anger whirls into overwhelming desire as she wraps her long, silky legs around his hips. When she opens her legs, her pussy lips follow suit. The combined scent of her arousal and his cum radiates through the room, swiftly drawing his attention to her fragrant folds. His cock goes rock hard, straining upward, aiming for its familiar destination.

“You said just now was the best fuck of your entire life. Well, I’ve got news for you, darlin’. If we both keep our eyes open this time, I guarantee that will pale in comparison to what happens next. I swear, Marie, neither one of us is going to forget who we’re fucking ever again, I’ll make damn sure of it.”

“Oh? And just how will you do that?” she challenges, just like he knew she would. He loves verbal foreplay, or ‘previews of coming attractions’ as Marie likes to call it.

“I’ll be looking in your eyes as they glaze over with ecstasy when you come all over me, screaming MY name to the high heavens. And you’ll be looking back into mine while I’m driving my huge cock into your perfect pussy—“

“Shut up and kiss me!” she demands, her need for ‘show’ outweighing the desire for ‘tell, as she shoves her hands in his hair and pulls him down to her hot mouth.

And he obliges her with gusto, locking his lips on hers, kissing her with all the hunger in his soul.

He releases her lips and kneels on the floor in front of the chair, all the while kissing his way down her throat, as his hands grasp her breasts. He is not gentle. He means to leave his mark on her, squeezing and pinching her nipples until she cries out.

“Say my name, Marie. Every time you open your mouth, I want to hear my name coming out of it.”

For an instant she ponders defying him, just to see what sweet torture he might administer, but then he clamps his mouth onto first one hard peak and then the other and all she can think to say is, “Logan, oh, Logan!”

“That’s right, Marie,” he praises between nibbles on her sweet tips. ”That’s right.”

His cock has never been so hard, so demanding, but he intends to draw this out for as long as possible, to bring her to the brink time and again before allowing her to finally plunge into the abyss.

He sucks her tits for several minutes, reveling in the ten or twelve times she’s called out his name already, and he’s just getting started…
End Notes:
OK y'all, here's what happens now. I'm challenging all you pervs out there to come up with more sexcapades for Logan and Marie in Logan's favorite chair.

This series is called "Logan's Chair" and all stories contributed to it must include the chair as an integral part of the story. Other than that, the sky is the limit. You can continue the sex scenes by picking up right where I left off (after all, Logan has promised her he will top 'the best fuck of her life'), or making up one of your own. But sex isn't required, only the chair is. If you prefer, you can let your imagination run wild around the furniture and do something G or PG rated instead.

Another possibility might be to explain how Logan came by his visual and auditory hallucination. Was it his own head playing tricks on him, or did it have a little outside help? Who might do such a thing and why?

Now, I know somebody is going to think of 'the empty chair' and all that that implies and I'm sure it will be a fantastic, tear-jerker of a story. But I hope you'll understand if that story gets posted later, after Logan has had a chance to make it up to his girl for his little faux pas.

I've never done a series before and I'm guessing this would be considered a 'round-robin' like the Ice Cream series. It seems like those who wish to continue on this story line should post first and those who want to follow their own plot bunny should post later, but I guess that doesn't have to be a hard and fast rule. Just note in your summary whether you are continuing the original story or going off on your own.

What I hope we achieve is a sort of crazy quilt of stories-- an anthology, if you will -- all based around Logan's chair. By the by, the chair I envisioned when I wrote this can be seen by checking out RestorationHardware.com and looking up the 'Buster' chair, which I just discovered comes with a matching footstool. Oh, yeah, the footstool is fair game, too.

Well, folks, that's it. I'm really hoping that lots of you will play along...Happy Writing!

--Wendie
The Scent Of Home by Comic-cake
Author's Notes:
Okay, so despite my crazy life right now, I couldn't resist taking part in 'Logan's Chair'. Huge thanks to Moviemom44 for setting this up and for filling my head with never-ending chair-related Roganess!

In an ideal world this would follow on directly from Moviemom's, Lunarkitty's and Summersky's contributions, however you’ll see it doesn't quite.

Oh well…
I trudge heavily along the corridor, weary from battle, every muscle groaning with pain despite my healing ability. I feel like I’ve been to war. I won’t admit it out loud but I’m exhausted from the recent mission. It’s been bitterly long, six solid days of violence and bloodshed and my only gratifying thought is that Rogue hasn’t been involved in this particular assignment.

I’m desperate to see my girl, to smell her, touch her, show her how much I've missed her. Hell, lets be honest, I want nothing more than to fuck her. I’m covered in grime and sweat, still bloodied from battle, yet I have every intention of taking her the moment I lay my eyes on her. It's a powerful need, taking precedence over any pain, more important than my deep thirst and my ghastly appearance.

I know she'll be in my room, she has virtually moved in there now, although the geeks in this place remain naively unaware. I throw open the bedroom door forcefully to alert her to my presence but I quickly swipe to catch it before it slams into the wall as my eyes take in the sight of Marie, curled up in my chair, sleeping peacefully.

My favourite girl in my favourite chair.

There's a slight smile playing on her lips and I wonder what she's dreaming about. So serene is the sight it almost eliminates the harsh reality of the past few days.

My plan was to pounce on her, claw off her clothes and ravish her without let-up; to remind her once again that despite my recent absence, she is mine and mine alone.

Yet as the Wolverine stirs wildly inside with this thought dominating his mind, I hold back, just for a few seconds, so I can watch her sleep. I want to soak in this vision of her, store it in my memory to draw upon whenever the days stretch on too long in some X-battle.

God I have missed her. My eyes leisurely drift over her body, lingering on the hints of soft flesh teasing out from under the green silk robe she's wrapped in. I ache inside at the lack of her whilst I've been away and I agonise over the distance that is still between us, only strides away and yet it's too far...

I close the door silently behind me and pace across the room, my footsteps soft on the thick carpet. As I kneel down at the foot of the chair I breathe deeply to soak in her scent. It's difficult to describe, but if I had to pick a single word to depict her scent it would be 'home'. And that word, 'home', was once an unfamiliar concept to me.

”Darlin’,” I whisper, leaning towards her. She stirs without waking, murmuring something undecipherable. Goddamn, she looks so innocent, so pure. Yet I know she is far from it, she has demonstrated that to me more than once.

I undo her robe deliberately slowly, the action erotically tormenting. As the cold air ripples over her skin she squirms, her breasts now exposed and I can’t resist a warm thick lick of one dark raspberry nipple.
It awakens her sharply and after a sleepy moment of recognition, she breathes my name with sparkling excitement, her lips swiftly finding mine, devouring me without hesitation, and disregarding my unkempt and gory appearance.

It’s worth any mission for this welcome home and that includes the particularly brutal assignment I’ve just faced.

Her legs wrap fluidly around my waist and as my hands caress down from her breasts to her taut stomach to the curve of her thighs I realise she has nothing on other than her flimsy silk robe.

With the recent gruesome carnage still fresh in my mind, the contrast of her body feels unreal; her soft flesh so inviting. I smooth my hands over every inch of her as she grapples with my belt, finally releasing me.

With her hands on my thighs she guides me to her, demonstrating exactly what she desires. My strained cock pauses at her entrance and I know she’s barely had time to ready herself for me, yet I can’t hold back. I hope she can take my size without the usual foreplay, without her sweet wetness...

I thrust in violently and she screams in what I interpret as pleasure. I hold there, deep inside her, flushing with a prideful sense of possession that I am the only one who has ever taken her. The sensation of her clenching tightly around me as she adjusts to my size is mind-blowing, emphasised by her hands raking up over my chest and into my wild hair as her tongue eagerly meets mine.

I start to thrust with unrelenting force and the overwhelming sensation is dizzying. It’s exactly what I need; pure animalistic sex.

She is painfully stretched around my shaft, her nails scratching into me deeply, adding to the chaos of sensations. She loves me in every way she can, truly giving herself to me and removing the harsh memories of the last six days that until now have been inescapable, haunting my mind.

And damn it, I intend to give her everything I can offer in return. I struggle with words but I can communicate my love for her physically and I know she understands my language.

Until…

Jean. Shit, not again!

Fuck off out of my head Red!

Yet something is different this time. My eyes snap open in panic and I see it’s definitely Rogue I’m grinding into, my girl’s breath hot on my neck as she moans my name in sync with every deep thrust. It’s without doubt a fistful of Marie's rich brown locks that I am grasping to hold her close as she loses herself to me, oblivious to the fact that I'm unwillingly picking up Jean’s scent along with her own lustful aroma.

The redhead is near damnit, thick in my lungs and in an attempt to recoil her I bury my face into Rogue’s neck, deep into the sweet smell of her hair. Yet Jean's unwanted scent continues to bellow through forcefully just as I hear a gasp from four strides away and I realise the bedroom door has swung open.

Son of a bitch.

Rogue is still unaware and breathing my name heavily as I crank my neck to see Jean stood angrily staring at us, her arms folded across her chest and a snarl on her face.

The thoughts that run through my mind in a split second are decisive and blinded by lust: Ignore her and keep fucking my girl. I send out a silent message hoping she'll pick it up in that telepathic head of hers:

Get the hell out of here Red!

She ignores me and her angry yell alerts Rogue to her presence.

“You’ve really outdone yourself this time Logan!”

There’s a split second of complete frozen silent, the only movement being Rogue’s eyes fleeting up to meet mine, immediately followed by her shriek as she realises we’re not alone. Pushing herself backwards into the chair she scrambles for her robe, the action forcing me out of her unexpectedly, exposing my cock to the cool air.

“Fuck off Jean!” I roar as Rogue curls up behind me in an attempt to hide herself.

My eyes are on Marie, my hands reaching to cup her face in an attempt to reassurance her.

“Are you deaf?” I yell over my shoulder, still sensing Red's presence in the room, “Fuck off!”

Even with my back to her I sense the powerful mixture of anger and jealousy thumping off her in thick aggressive waves.

“She’s a student and you’re a teacher damnit," she yells, “It’s unacceptable behaviour Logan!”

She spins on her heels, marching out and slamming the door behind her with a vibrating shudder.

All I want to do is continue on from where we were but I know the moment has gone, any lust extinguished by the cold unexpected intrusion.

Rogue is distraught; I can see it in her eyes.

“Hey baby,” I whisper as I zip myself up, “Forget it. Fuck her.”

She coils herself up, wrapping that silk nightgown tightly around herself and I nudge into the chair, squeezing next to her and pulling her close.

Silence gathers until Rogue comments sadly, “I knew they wouldn't accept the idea of us together.”

“I don’t give a damn what they think,” I retort firmly.

“Logan, don’t you realise they could kick you out of the institute for this?”

I consider her words for a moment as I smooth my fingers through her hair.

“Kid, I’m sure Xavier knows that the only reason I put up with their goddamn rules is because you’re here. It’s the only motivation I have to fight for their geeky cause.”

She looks up to me with a weak smile but I can see the worry in her eyes.

“And they need me on these damn X-missions,” I continue with a shrug, “So let them kick me out. It'd be their loss.”

Her eyes remain on mine, as wide as saucers, “But I don't want you to go.”

I pull her closer and her head falls onto my shoulder.

"Nor do I darlin', but if it happens, make no mistake, I’m taking you with me.”

She smiles up to me as I add, “And this chair.”
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3631